once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael Jackson Owned Half of Sony

Default Michael Jackson still making headlines, and in a disturbing way

I hate The Young Turks, but I'm too lazy to find a different vid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

lawyers just hack the legal system based on how much you pay them so I'm not surprised he didn't face charges despite this being known to the police and in their possession.

Don't understand why it's coming to surface now especially when those kids were trying to plead their cases twice in the past?

charlie jones will deny it

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

looks like mikey had all kinds of fucked up tapes n books lying around

^^he'd jerk off to this but he'd only touch it if there were a kid in there

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I just saw this fat white guy on Youtube talking about he was Michael's secret lover. I didn't check to see how old the footage was but i'm guessing this guy spoke about it after Michael died. I always did have my doubts about Michael maybe liking men because he was weird. He did have kids sleeping with him that weren't his LOL. He didn't deal with a lot of women LOL. The last white woman he was married to wasn't cute. Before Michael became white, he had a lot of women that wanted him and for whatever reason he didn't have a lot of women which was odd. I saw a interview with Ola Ray on Youtube after he died and she said she was interested in dating him but he didn't go out with her. Ola was in Thriller video. Ola still looks good but she was cuter when she was young. She used to be a Playboy model and she said the reason why she was in Thriller was because Michael saw her in Playboy magazine. I didn't think Michael would be the type to look at Playboy LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I don't think Michael was a child molestor and I'm gonna have to disagree with you. He didn't seem like that type of guy. He loved kids and I can't see him hurting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I don't believe Michael molested kids. The parents of the kids were just trying to get paid because they knew he had a weakness for kids and they used him.

THAT'S IT.

I'm just gonna have to go and listen to my Prince records. Michael is dead and dead to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Default T.I. blasts Michael Jackson documentary for trying to destroy a culture

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    TI is the worst with this kind of shit. Every comment he has on a given social issue is misinformed, pandering bullshit.

MJ is the biggest popstar of all time and also seems to have been a horrible child molester. Most of us can join the dots between him and the media coverage.