once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 220 of 247 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3697

Thread: Satan's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    wrong thread
    wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Towers View Post
    it's telling that they didn't keep you
    My first 4 memories took on the appearance of dreams at a time when I had no idea what a dream I was how is it my first 4 memories happened when I could already walk and probably talk and there are none before that and how did I not know what a dream was at that age my theory was that's when I gained consciousness. The first 4 memories are: in two of them I floated to the fucking ceiling in the hallway and I couldn't get the fuck down. That happened twice which is two of the first 4 memories I can account for.In another one I was at my grandparents old house and it was like that was the first time I'd ever been there even though they had a house before that that I use to go to and I have no memory of it. Out the front door there was a large cement mixer and I remember being really puzzled because I thought it was a space shuttle as if it was the first I had ever seen it was as a space shuttle in a dream because I was very confused it wasn't a space shuttle as if I had never seen it before and it was like 30 feet tall and permanent.One time I met this dude and told him my story and he says dude your a fairy soul and when you do all those experiments and destroy everything in site in dreams don't do that anymore your actually astroprojecting and it's real. Eventually I pissed of a gang in my dream and for about a year after that I battled this gang all the time and when I would go lucid I was invincible but when I was not lucid I was at their mercy throughout the dreams throughout the year we slowly worked it out and now we're at peace you see the first time I ever attacked them 10 of them ganged up on me and they left me a chick "double agent or some shit" that was a part of their group. OK to the 4th memory: I was in the living room and I heard someone at the door and there was something which I conceptualized as a witch at the time but looking back it could have been an alien wearing ceremonial first time abduction Gothic illumanity old school clothing. The face was white and she had stripes all over the place. I was not scared. Then she grabbed me and I remember a moment of fear then nothing. These are the earliest 4 memories I have and I always had the suspicion that aliens gave me consciousness at an older age. Then one day after that dude said I had a fairy soul I read on the Internet that the fairys swap a human and fairy soul at about the age of my first memories and I was freaking the fuck out that day but now I don't think about this shit very often I'm either resting or putting 15 or more hours at a time into music. I might not be the most street smart fucker but other than that I have been gifted with top of the nation intelligence I mean on the iq test I scored as gifted and I never tried or worked hard in school maybe the aliens gave it to me.

I've also witnesses 2 ufos in my life one in 2006 and another as one of my earliest memories. With the early one I was with my dad in my grandpa's junkyard at night. Off in the distance there was one of those tall metal antennas with the blinking lights at the top. Suddenly towards the top very close to the antenna a disk shaped liquid looking orgingish yellow disk of what looked like pure liquid energy appeared, did a loop around the antenna, then disappeared.

The second ufo I ever saw I saw in 2006 with my friend jermy. My theory of what happened that night is that they activated something in my mind which caused me to phone home. One night in 2006 I was bowl cruising down a gravel road with my friend jermy and I made contact with a ufo. While driving I saw something in the sky flying and I don't remember it distinctly looking like a full blown ufo. Anyways I had never done this before and I have never done it again but I stopped my vehicle and started flashing high beam and lower on and off again and again then the thing changed course and took up position in front of us. Next thing you know jermy exclaims "it's changing colors" and it sat there briefly and changed every color in the rainbow then there was a streak like a shooting star and it was gone. Oh yeah that fucking witch that grabbed me had like 200 rings all sticking out of her hands and shit all over the place
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane
    Www.soundcloud.com/Projectillogic
    Www.reverbnation.com/Projectillogic

I am getting way more street smart too but I don't even need to be street smart I just avoid those situations and am picky about my friends
    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”- Buddha
    You’ll know you’re making progress on the Sith path when you go from being suicidal to homicidal -darth bane

One time I was all fucked up for a full 3 seconds I found myself in a different room with different furniture and there was a fairy with its back to me the wings were the size of two refrigerators and the body was the size of an infant. I could see tons of magic glimmering off the wings. I was in that room for a full 3 seconds and it was just as vivid as the real room I was in that I started and ended in. I also talk to voices

The plasma disk looping around the antenna has always made me think time travel I've always had that feeling..... I'm doing big things and there are some big things I am gonna do and I fully realize that others don't

I've written posts about being in lil Wayne songs and Eminem and lady Gaga back in the day well I will tell you this story later but they discovered me not the other way around. I'm also the master of syncricity I more or less worship it you wouldn't believe the things I've seen and experienced the other day the thought occurred to me to write the coincidences down

I could make a whole religion based on dmx and syncricity in my world there intricately connected

In like half the dreams I have I'm either tied up or paralyzed and that happened once in real life and that was standing in line for a Lil Wayne concert around 2008 or so

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

it looks like this thread might need me to keep it more updated?