once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Is Sweden still recognized as a country?

Default Is Sweden still recognized as a country?

I have a follow up..

Banned

Was it ever known as anything other than Ikea Abba?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    hiphop's current target audience

There is this weird obsession with Sweden in the news lately, especially with right wing news outlets.

The right wing news outlets are using Sweden as they're example that overtly liberal ideals do not work. Whilst they are right that the influx of migrants has created a lot of problems for Sweden, it is only in some small areas from what I hear of people who have been there.

durags, you remind me of wanda sykes. or maybe that was sha dynasty.

If this is the worst thing about Sweden they must have it pretty good there.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    durags, you remind me of wanda sykes. or maybe that was sha dynasty.

I need context for why I should give a shit

I hope white people are able to see how miserable white people are. Every time I go on gen chat it's a bunch of hoes weeping about shit that will never matter for the sake of having a reason to be miserable. You guys have to see that you just fume misery because you're the only ones posting on here and all of the posts are total unhappy trash. Nothing funny has happened in like three months.

Sweden is but all measures a better country than America. There's absolutely no comparison but that's unrelated to my first paragraph. All measures
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

tsa is still obsessed with race i see. his husband must have him sleeping on the couch again
    Last edited by brock; 03-16-2017 at 02:12 AM.

Brock now that Daryl has a wife and has been getting regular sex, it kinda leaves you on an island as wu corps most sexually frustrated poster.

I can see you at the bar all nervous with the barmaid, peeling all the labels off your Labatt Blue's, with that faint smell of dick and semen emenating from your clammy, unwashed hands.

Beat up old NY mets Mike Piazza jerseys, pizza stained basketball shorts in the middle of a Nor'easter. Hairless, chubby legs looking extra transparent and pink during the winter months.

Unshaven patches of facial hair that took two months to reach an inch.

High top blacktop reebok "sneakers", think that extra "fin" on top of the 10% tip will get you in the good graces of "Amber", the watering hole bottle rat top twister?

Getting your hopes up until she throws in that her "boyfriend" is picking her up after her day shift at the pub.

But yea...something like that.
    Last edited by Dooch; 03-16-2017 at 07:50 AM.
    Look eye, always look eye.

i didn't read after "married" and "regular sex". The two don't go together, lonesome louie.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I hope white people are able to see how miserable white people are. Every time I go on gen chat it's a bunch of hoes weeping about shit that will never matter for the sake of having a reason to be miserable. You guys have to see that you just fume misery because you're the only ones posting on here and all of the posts are total unhappy trash. Nothing funny has happened in like three months.

Sweden is but all measures a better country than America. There's absolutely no comparison but that's unrelated to my first paragraph. All measures
    I, as a white man, co-sign this. White people complain too much about shit that isn't even worth thinking about.

The ''but all measures'' got me confused. Does it mean something like ''by any means''.

De mijne is 4x duurder!