once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: A lot of these mother fuckers are low key black

  1. #1

    Default A lot of these mother fuckers are low key black

    Just found out dwight eisenhower was a black nigga








    as was (is) abraham lincoln (obvious), jessica biel (not proven yet),
    I had a more extensive list but can't remember cause I didn't sleep last night
    Last edited by TSA; 03-27-2017 at 02:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  2. #2

    Default

    I got suspicious of Abraham Lincoln when I was young and they kept showing fake as pictures of 'young abraham lincoln' that looked like Check Two. As I got older I started wondering why there would be a civil war just because he was 'anti slavery' when several presidents before him were anti-slavery. Then I started looking into the language of the south and how the issue wasn't slavery, from their own mouth it was 'black rule'

    that nigga was black



    look at the perm
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  3. #3

    Default




    ^When someone tried to say this gut was young abe link I knew something was up
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  4. #4

    Default



    I know that frame nigga, fuck all that rap shit
    Last edited by TSA; 03-27-2017 at 03:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  5. #5

  6. #6
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,868
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Andrew Johnson.

    He's def at least 35%.

    Family called him D'Andre at home.
    Look eye, always look eye.


  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Age
    16
    Posts
    16,562
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Who are these people
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

    Quoting ≠ Agreement.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,722
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    At what point do americans stop calling people black? If you have a single grandparent who's black and the rest is white, can you call yourself black as well? What about a great-grandparent or great-great-grandparent? Does it matter if your other mixed in races are white or something else? If you have a grandparent who's black, but the rest of your ancestors are japanese, are you then black?


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  9. #9

    Default

    edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-06-2017 at 08:24 AM.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    At what point do americans stop calling people black? If you have a single grandparent who's black and the rest is white, can you call yourself black as well? What about a great-grandparent or great-great-grandparent? Does it matter if your other mixed in races are white or something else? If you have a grandparent who's black, but the rest of your ancestors are japanese, are you then black?
    Blame the "one drop rule" or the less formal "brown paper bag test" and in general, hundreds of years of American policy being bizarrely and disproportionately influenced by the social construct known as race.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test

    This country is crazy and people want to blame the victims for going crazy too

  11. #11
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,722
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    Blame the "one drop rule" or the less formal "brown paper bag test" and in general, hundreds of years of American policy being bizarrely and disproportionately influenced by the social construct known as race.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Paper_Bag_Test

    This country is crazy and people want to blame the victims for going crazy too
    Thank you, never heard of this before. As an outsider, Americans obsession with race is one of those things I don't think I'll ever be able to fully grasp.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  12. #12
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    15,321
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    I googled it and it seems like historians give this Lincoln and Eisenhower theory no credit, plus they don't look black at all ffs.

  13. #13

    Default

    edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 05-06-2017 at 08:24 AM.

  14. #14

    Default

    sha, you took this thread seriously? lol



  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I googled it and it seems like historians give this Lincoln and Eisenhower theory no credit, plus they don't look black at all ffs.
    Dude I'm not even disagreeing with you but that statement means absolutely nothing when for decades archaeologists and historians tried to claim that ancient Egypt was constructed by Europeans because Africans could not have been able to build that culture. Historians are creatures of their time as much as any of us are and regurgitate information without looking at it critically sometimes too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •