once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 232

Thread: Did Skreli buy a FAKE wu album? CHICAGO TRIBUNE

  1. #211
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Italia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fucknuts View Post
    he's playing a psychological experiment on everybody!!!.

    WTF is wrong with this dude LOL


  2. #212

    Default

    wutang music is wutang music . its not a fake album its just something that was used as a tool to spread awareness .
    killafifth.wordpress.com

  3. #213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lol Ringz having to deny he said all that shit, precisely why he deleted the it's coming thread because that whole thread that was years old would destroy this whole fan fiction backstory to the album.



    That's a Cilvaringz quote you dumb Euro fag
    Lol, why do you diss Wu-Tang, faggot?


    Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

  4. #214
    Vizual Artist ShaolinArtStudent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    the edge of the void
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is literally fun.
    "En garde...I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style!"


  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Age
    15
    Posts
    16,562
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumorsofwar.tk View Post
    Lol, why do you diss Wu-Tang, faggot?
    Sit the fuck down you euro fag; you spend all your free time on Wu Corp dissing Wu tang because your life is as empty as those itty bitty balls you tuck between your legs so they don't hang underneath your mini skirt
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

    Quoting ≠ Agreement.

  6. #216

    Default

    thread is too long to read, but surely cilvaringz wouldn't mislead anyone?
    Last edited by rainbow; 09-28-2017 at 10:56 AM.



  7. #217

    Default

    reading the thread, cilva, you're kind of re-writing history. the point people here understand is that this did not start as a wu tang album, it was a project of yours.

    you've deleted the thread which detailed the whole process (and evidenced forum members growing annoyance with you constantly changing your story about what the album was and when it was coming out).

    if you are transparent and have always been, why the need to delete that thread? now it's as if none of those years of you stringing us along about this project ever happened, and the only testament to any of it are the unreliable members of a barely active wu tang forum...

    edit: reading more, i see people have covered all of that. i guess we all know where we are. cilva wants to act all coy about the whole thing it seems.
    Last edited by rainbow; 09-28-2017 at 10:59 AM.



  8. #218
    nada ignorante
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazilian Jungle
    Posts
    2,569
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    check this out

    N.I.

  9. #219

    Default

    Just see an interview on 106 power. Rza trying to purchase the album.

  10. #220

    Default

    so has this leaked yet ?

  11. #221
    nada ignorante
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazilian Jungle
    Posts
    2,569
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by habitual_line_steppr View Post
    so has this leaked yet ?

    If it had we´d all had known by now...........
    N.I.

  12. #222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    If it had we´d all had known by now...........
    everything leaks... its only a matter of time

  13. #223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post
    reading the thread, cilva, you're kind of re-writing history. the point people here understand is that this did not start as a wu tang album, it was a project of yours.

    you've deleted the thread which detailed the whole process (and evidenced forum members growing annoyance with you constantly changing your story about what the album was and when it was coming out).

    if you are transparent and have always been, why the need to delete that thread? now it's as if none of those years of you stringing us along about this project ever happened, and the only testament to any of it are the unreliable members of a barely active wu tang forum...

    edit: reading more, i see people have covered all of that. i guess we all know where we are. cilva wants to act all coy about the whole thing it seems.
    Yeah because like the great Fucknuts says, this is all one big human experiment I'm pulling! Yall should listen to the dude. Is that vague and evasive enough? Fucking loving all the theories though.

  14. #224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Yeah because like the great Fucknuts says, this is all one big human experiment I'm pulling! Yall should listen to the dude. Is that vague and evasive enough? Fucking loving all the theories though.

    the simple way to resolve this would to upload the deleted "its coming " thread and then we can all see the history in what happened... i read it all so its all good

  15. #225
    French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,134
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotnikks View Post
    check this out

    * good interview

    * that hiphopdx Justin dude is waaaaay less annoying here than when he does his vid editorials for dx with his butter smoov voice

    * interviewer looks like he just went out on a shooting spree

    * those callers smh hahaha

    * idk about M80 'just recouping' but hey I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

    * surprising to hear Cilvaringz and M80 had never spoken before, in all of those years

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •