once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Eminem and Donald Trump - 2004 Shady convention

  1. #1
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,124
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Eminem and Donald Trump - 2004 Shady convention



    Lmao wtf

  2. #2
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,876
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    It goes without saying that m&m is an enormous faggot.


    ^Download it here:

    https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/f1qMHbrQ/file.html



    Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

    https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

    My hip hop stuff...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-68580223

    Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

  3. #3

    Default

    Wack, he is so controlled. He just does what his handlers tell him like a good little robot.

  4. #4
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    9,839
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Yes 13 years ago when Trump was still a Democrat.


    De mijne is 4x duurder!

  5. #5
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    33
    Posts
    11,912
    Rep Power
    97

    Default

    nobody was viewing trump 13 years ago like they do today. not even an Em fan but its kinda dumb to view this in today's context


  6. #6

    Default

    lol, ya'll sound like it's Em that flipped and not trump.

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    i didn't see any white people...... except with your wife.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    nobody was viewing trump 13 years ago like they do today. not even an Em fan but its kinda dumb to view this in today's context
    Truth.

  8. #8
    Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,540
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    I doubt he even remembers this given his pill addiction at the time. He even looks pretty fucked up in the video.

  9. #9

    Default

    The thing is that all these rappers glorified Trump for damn near 30 years. But, because Trump ran as a "Republican," they, like the obedient uncle toms and hacks that they are, have no choice but to hate him and call him racist or fascist or phobe this phobe that. Liberal democrat progressive neo-marxists pretending like they are morally superior is laughable in 2017. It used to be cool to be counter culture. Now the liberal democrats are down with the establishment and it's pathetic.

    Eminem's a great lyricist and freestyler but I don't give a damn about his political views.

    Trump is an OG and the best president we've had since Ronald Reagan. Fuck the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel and all the metrosexual beta-male sodomites who got a problem with Trump.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member GhettoGnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    norway
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    The thing is that all these rappers glorified Trump for damn near 30 years. But, because Trump ran as a "Republican," they, like the obedient uncle toms and hacks that they are, have no choice but to hate him and call him racist or fascist or phobe this phobe that. Liberal democrat progressive neo-marxists pretending like they are morally superior is laughable in 2017. It used to be cool to be counter culture. Now the liberal democrats are down with the establishment and it's pathetic.

    Eminem's a great lyricist and freestyler but I don't give a damn about his political views.

    Trump is an OG and the best president we've had since Ronald Reagan. Fuck the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel and all the metrosexual beta-male sodomites who got a problem with Trump.
    Wow..


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

  11. #11

    Default

    Sense-a, you're a very stupid human being

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG RIG BROCK View Post
    i didn't see any white people...... except with your wife.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Trump is an OG and the best president we've had since Ronald Reagan. Fuck the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel and all the metrosexual beta-male sodomites who got a problem with Trump.

    LOL.

    Damn, just damn...


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  13. #13
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,124
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Wow..
    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Sense-a, you're a very stupid human being
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai_Turkey View Post
    LOL.

    Damn, just damn...
    Sense-A terrifies you guys.

    Lmao @ the one line Reddit-style responses.

    You won't debate him because he knows all your talking points inside and out.

  14. #14
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48,124
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Just knowing what Bernie did with the LLC Olde Towne Media which is connected to Canal Partners and the overall $220M raised, is down right hilarious. Him and his wife are the ultimate grifters. Every day I laugh at how badly people were swindled. Very stupid human beings. Lol his wife bankrupted Burlington college with a moronic real estate deal as President and ran away with a $200K severance package.

  15. #15
    INFINITE JESTER Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Posted on the corner posting.
    Posts
    16,795
    Rep Power
    76

    Default

    the real question is : who did benzino support?





















    *how can your head STILL be disproportionately big after you've maxxxed out on roids?*
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dear Diary,

    I cannot wait for the next Wu-Syndicate release. I’m so excited that I can’t sleep. Joe Mafia and Myalansky are so dreamy and cool. Sometimes I fantasize that they will be my first kiss.

    Yours truly,

    Lee Towers' Vagina

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •