once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R. Kelly Likes To Videotape Himself and Then Masturbate To It According To ..

Default R. Kelly Likes To Videotape Himself and Then Masturbate To It According To ..

Last edited by Jammin; 10-25-2017 at 05:53 AM.

textbook example of an abuser. he should have been put away years ago already

didn't jay-z have him beat up on their joint tour years ago? the guy deserves much worse still
    Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 10-25-2017 at 01:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dear Diary,

I cannot wait for the next Wu-Syndicate release. Im so excited that I cant sleep. Joe Mafia and Myalansky are so dreamy and cool. Sometimes I fantasize that they will be my first kiss.

Yours truly,

Lee Towers' Vagina

reading the defensive/fawning comments on r. kelly youtube videos will make even the most optimistic person hate humanity... or just reading the comments on any youtube video, for that matter.

Banned

People have known about this guys abuse for years and years but it still won’t stop women flocking to him. Go back and look at all the tweets about Chris Brown “Rihanna is a bitch he can beat me any time”
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar

His Weinstein moment will come. You think theres a racial element to it? The mainstream media/society doesn't care because its black girls getting abused?

Theres some artists I can't listen to now because its impossible to not think about them as scumbags and it ruins the experience. Kelly is a particularly tough listen as all his music sounds exactly like the soundtrack to sinister quasi rapings. Its pretty much impossible to separate the music from the creep that he seems to be.

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

shadynasty, the mainstream media tends to operate the exact opposite of that. or are you trolling?

No artificial sleazy

He was all over the news years back with middle aged women outside the courthouse screaming for his piss and also angry mothers protesting and ready to fake-nail his jugular. The Boondocks devoted an entire episode to the kid diddler.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    People have known about this guys abuse for years and years but it still won’t stop women flocking to him. Go back and look at all the tweets about Chris Brown “Rihanna is a bitch he can beat me any time”
    ha, yeah pretty bewildering, but that's just the science of abuse (i'm sure degrasse tyson can break down the specifics).

hard to prove things like this really. fans or just people in general don't really care or take any of it too seriously. chappelle made kelly abusing + pissing on a 14 year old girl into a funny joke - people joked and trivialised what jimmy saville and MJ did in similar ways when they were alive.

roman polanski admitted to drugging and anally raping a 13 year old girl, yet a cavalcade of hollywood's finest signed a petition defending him because he's an "artist".

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls000021488/

http://www.indiewire.com/2009/09/ove...etition-55821/

R. Kelly's street dreams remix with Nas is butter.
    He should be behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by rat fakerman View Post

roman polanski admitted to drugging and anally raping a 13 year old girl, yet a cavalcade of hollywood's finest signed a petition defending him because he's an "artist".
    There is a clip on youtube of Whoopi Goldberg getting very serious in defense of his allegations at the time. It's pretty creepy.

Apparently Corey Feldman raised 100K in his first 24 hrs this week to get the ball really moving on his next Hollywood child abuse icebreaker. Unless he dies from an "anti-depressant / liquor cocktail".

he has a fundraiser to report sexual abuse?

No artificial sleazy

2nd documentary. His Open Secret one has been out for a long time. Haven't watched it yet. Only his live MJ covers.

Attempt this. You can't and you won't.

oh ok cool. He should name names first and let us fund the documentary to tell the story. They'll off him or accuse him of being a pedophile is he gets too close to his goal. It doesn't help that he's already weird and easy to paint fantastical stories about.

I'm also curious about his infatuation with MJ. I think MJ was molested as a kid as well, so idk if they related on that level or what. Or maybe he was in Neverland back when MJ was wildin

jesus - there's a gofundme or patreon for fucking everything lol