once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Eminem - Revival (2017)

LMAO @ the 2017 Eminem making it to page 7 on WuCorp.

He must still be relevant after all, probably more relevant than the Corp. Does Marshal still have fan forums dedicated to him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dear Diary,

I cannot wait for the next Wu-Syndicate release. I’m so excited that I can’t sleep. Joe Mafia and Myalansky are so dreamy and cool. Sometimes I fantasize that they will be my first kiss.

Yours truly,

Lee Towers' Vagina

When Eminem does Under Attack From The Robot Tank (Official Warcloud Thread) numbers, then we can talk. I am convinced that topic alone is probably the single largest thread on any topic online. I have never seen anything even close. Funny thing is, it is his haters that made that topic so large. Your haters really do promote you more than your own people

I remember seeing some Eminem fan forums online up to around a few years ago around the time Marshall Mathers LP 2 dropped, they are probably still active

Banned

Just a quick look on my investing forum and in one of my stock’s sub forum we have a thread with 3.1m views, 10,000+ replies and 1,300 pages of discussion all about one topic. A thread dedicated to Warcloud isn’t the largest online lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The legend of Warcloud will eventually surpass your investment thread, you had better tell that thread to watch it's back because Warcloud Wu Tang Corp thread is coming for you niggah. *Booker T voice*

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    the thing is that people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and without even hearing the album want to slam it. Eminem's "Revival" is about as good as "MMLP2" and waaay beter than "Recovery" that's for sure. "MMLP2" was a fierce album with some asinine hooks and some asinine beats but the fire tracks was so fire we could have ovesee it as a good LP which it was.

"Revival" is what "Recovery" should be, an honest album with Em on his Pharoahe Monch grind... sure there are some BULLSHIT on hereand the mistake he made was to try to cater to everyone of his fans like wtf. You don't need that Marshall. For me the first four songs get constant repay, that how you start an album imo and he really followed through here.... then there's that "River" bulshit with Ed SHeeran followed by more horseshit... like "Remind Me" - sampling "I Love Rock N Roll" is a shame to EMinem and a shame to Rick RUbin and to hip-hop in general. "Bad Husband" got bars and stories but the hook and overall performance make it a1/5 song... the song with Pink! is unbelivably bad 1/5, and so is the ALicia Keys track...wtf Marshall...

so from tracks 1-4 fhe really came with it, but then the album took a real dip.. luckily we got "Framed" which is the bst Em song since the best tracks on "MMLP2" like "Evil Twin" (which is saying alot), "Offended" has a ridiciolous hook but the rhyme patterns and the way he killed it more than make up for it and i can actually listen to "Heat".

but the albums heart is in the tree-track suite that comes at the end, "In Your Head", "Zombie" and "ARose".... classic Em material.. most pople dissing the album probably never got this far but it's like a 10 track LP that's very solid, although the lows are REALLY LOW!
    I just read this post and it sounded like the album is terrible and u know it but still tried to make it seem passable.

I couldn't care either way. I'd sooner die than listen to any of that faggot's albums.

^Download it here:

https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/f1qMHbrQ/file.html

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

My hip hop stuff...

https://soundcloud.com/user-68580223

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

The legend of Warcloud will eventually surpass your investment thread, you had better tell that thread to watch it's back because Warcloud Wu Tang Corp thread is coming for you niggah. *Booker T voice*

This album I couldn't get into. The beats weren't good, and the hooks were just absolutely laughable. Em can still pen some nice rhymes, but it feels hollow. It's like he's trying tooooooo hard. His voice has gotten annoying and he's doing too much angry shit.

I heard it twice, and felt no desire to revisit it. Heard the Choloroseptic remix and he did his thing, but Em seems to have run out of ideas. He needs to link up with other producers or something and put some more thought into the hooks because this was just corny for me.

But Em has been like this for a while. I liked Relapse, in all honesty but everything after that I just shake my head at. Em really fell from grace.

nada ignorante

album is wack as fuck cant nobody argue with that.
    N.I.

Just copped my tickets for the Revival Tour.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Just copped my tickets for the Revival Tour.

Absolute trash. Complete garbage. Feminem has become irrelevant in the rap game (unless you still have a pre-teen mentality).
    Last edited by Sense-A; 02-04-2018 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Feminem [...] (unless you still have a pre-teen mentality).
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.