once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DIDDY has changed his name

No artificial sleazy

Default DIDDY has changed his name

Banned

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

shits me how because you american faggits worship money we have to keep hearing shit from this deeply closeted, fucking glorified back up dancer #marx4lyfe

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I donít know what Americanís you are talking about. Most of donít worship money and most of us got tired of this faggot in the mid 90ís. For me, it was when he was biggies hype man. He would ruin songs with his drop ins

Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar

I always found his attention whore antics amusing and I think he was a great producer, label runner in the 90s. I somehow feel like a dick for trying to defend him though lol.

revering a "label runner" is like being in awe of someone in middle management at a corporation.

the accolades "producers" like diddy get is an insult to the people who actually make the music. in an a genre like rap, a producer in his mould is completely unnecessary unless the rapper and producer are devoid of artistic vision (which, needless to say, many are).

diddy's legacy is equally untalented (musically) individuals like dj khaled gaining prominence and influence in music. terrific.

Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar

Puff was hardly your average label exec though. As you alluded to, he had the vision to make shit happen whether technically able or not.

I think his legacy is being at least tangentially involved with several rap classics. He doesn't get all the credit on a musical level but I appreciate him making those records happen. Also people love to hate him, like theres no reason to pay attention to Puffy in 2018 but people seem to get a kick out of shitting on him, and he loves the attention either way.

fair enough - i can completely understand that it's probably a nightmare trying to coordinate and organise the type of people who rap or make beats, and navigate the fuckery of the music business.

Brother Love is the shit. Hope he's serious about buying the Carolina Panthers.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I always found his attention whore antics amusing and I think he was a great producer, label runner in the 90s. I somehow feel like a dick for trying to defend him though lol.
    I still give Diddy props for releasing No Way Out
    N.I.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

No artificial sleazy

^HAHAHAahahHaha

that's gonna push Bateman over the edge

haha dude has serious issues