once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Dump Gawd

Default Dump Gawd

I was digging through Griselda artists on youtube and stumbled across dude's music over the weekend. I don't think he's affiliated but has a shit ton of material with dope grimey production in case anybody needs some new underground hip hop in their life. He has like 46 albums on bandcamp, idk how this album only has a couple hundred views.

another one
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-22-2018 at 01:15 PM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Hell yeah. The god fahim is dope. He is oversaturating himself with his million albums and his price request on some but there are gems on them all. Shit is hip hop though, so I will check everything he does.

His work rate is insane. He just puts out album after album. Definitely worth checking out. The pricing of some of his albums is crazy though.

Also worth checking out Mach Hommy but his pricing is even worse. Both are dope artists though.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I agree. I like fahim a little better. Mach has a weird flow I just can’t get into. But the beats are what I miss in today’s hip hop climate. Strictly hip hop and you can tell these guys are influenced by the Wu, unlike Drake who says he listens and is influenced by the wu, but his songs are bitch made ballads for chicks.

Tha God Fahim, Hommy, Heem Stogied, Kung Fuu, Al.Divino all crazy! I think Fahim released 50 albums last year...all dump gawd editions GODLY! Check out Al.Divino's dump gawd 2 If haven't already...

Quote Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
    I agree. I like fahim a little better. Mach has a weird flow I just can’t get into. But the beats are what I miss in today’s hip hop climate. Strictly hip hop and you can tell these guys are influenced by the Wu, unlike Drake who says he listens and is influenced by the wu, but his songs are bitch made ballads for chicks.
    Yeah they're clearly influenced by the Wu, from the beats down to their rap styles. With Fahim releases you know what to expect, the consistency is there with him.

The Saviour Of Gen Chat. dindulius nuffington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    His work rate is insane. He just puts out album after album. Definitely worth checking out. The pricing of some of his albums is crazy though.

Also worth checking out Mach Hommy but his pricing is even worse. Both are dope artists though.

hes got like 100000 albums..

hhb.org.uk has got lots of them up for download.. use the search on the right.

Thanks for the link! Dope shit!

The Saviour Of Gen Chat. dindulius nuffington's Avatar

csnt believe this shit is 1000$'s for a cd mothafucking lulz.

01. Tiddly Winks (stx)
    02. Yeezy Taught H.E.R.
    03. PTRFMLSBRDG (skby)
    04. Bon Après-Midi
    05. Doot Doot Doot (Feat. Tha God Fahim & Ju Ju Gotti)
    06. Mouchwa Sal (Feat. Tha God Fahim & Ju Ju Gotti)
    07. SHPSHFTR
    08. Swiff Premium
    DOWNLOAD
    BUY NOW

Yeah Mach Hommy is crazy with the pricing.

its 2018 and Fahim is still dropping consistent fire, tha god don't stop

$1000 for CD is nothing...what about HBO vinyl, $4000. Shit is getting ridiculous. Music is dope though.

New Fahim X Hommy tape coming!!!