once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What was the craziest thing you ever saw a teacher do?

Lolz I would find it hilarious too, but it wasn't silly naughty kud words. We were going hard, sun. I think it was the first thyme I actually ever heard someone say 'motherfucker'. It was Mohammed who said that, lolz.

^Download it here:

https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/f1qMHbrQ/file.html

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

My hip hop stuff...

https://soundcloud.com/user-68580223

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

Banned

Always blame the foreigner
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Lolz, he was the worst tho. Only cos his insult/curse word game was stronger than Peter's or mine.

^Download it here:

https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/f1qMHbrQ/file.html

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

My hip hop stuff...

https://soundcloud.com/user-68580223

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

No artificial sleazy

I think when I was 13/14 it became evident that the women teachers in their 20's and 30's had adult bodies but the cognitive development and social maturity of a middle schooler. They don't really progress past that. Some even broke down in tears in front of the class multiple times when not being able to manage stress.

One of them (Lezzie, unshaved legs, radical left 3rd wave feminist) spent every class reading a chapter from that first Harry Potter book. Forcing 15 yr olds to sit out on the grass like some toddlers doing story time.

It was pretty amusing since two years prior I was reading things like John Grishams "The Firm" and also stuff about brutal war crimes and political prisoners.

I can only imagined how underdeveloped teacher brains are these days.

Yeah doesn't sound too befitting for a class of kids that could have got you pregnant at will. We also had a teacher breakdown mentally and emotionally. The kids were clowning her and she left the room crying lol. 12 year olds. Anyways, my only substantial encounter with her other than being my teacher has her holding me and another kid (both blaaks, tho no clue if that was a part of her action) after class to ask us the reason we have the same answers on a test. What tipped her off was that we both got 100%s. Couldn't make it up. It was even the other guy that pointed out how stupid it was, I was spacing off when she wasn't questioning us.

She had a history of mental breakdowns and the one I witnessed was her running out of a room crying because a group of girls were sassing off to her. With so many teachers being emotional damaged, I wonder how Lee Towers manages to keep his pep

The best teachers I had in high school and grade school were always the stricter ones who didnít put up with any shit. There classes were harder but the students did better. A ďDĒ student would get a C+ etc.

The teAchers that babied the class or didnít have enough backbone to control it were fucking dead. They had no chance and no learning got accomplished.

If you want to baby students then you donít belong in middle school or high school. Stick with elementary school.

Star Shower Lazer Magic ShaDynasty's Avatar

Its a tough job. I mean who would want to try to communicate important lessons to a bunch of spoilt brats and smart alecks. Its no wonder teachers snap. You either have to be passionate about teaching the next generation or incapable of getting other jobs.

There was an old substitute teacher that we berated and psychologically fucked with for weeks to where he had a breakdown in class, literally left the room and never came back. We were hiding his keys, sticking wet toilet paper in the keyhole so he couldn't get in, throwing things at him and otherwise treating him like shit. Kids stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    I think when I was 13/14 it became evident that the women teachers in their 20's and 30's had adult bodies but the cognitive development and social maturity of a middle schooler. They don't really progress past that. Some even broke down in tears in front of the class multiple times when not being able to manage stress.

One of them (Lezzie, unshaved legs, radical left 3rd wave feminist) spent every class reading a chapter from that first Harry Potter book. Forcing 15 yr olds to sit out on the grass like some toddlers doing story time.

It was pretty amusing since two years prior I was reading things like John Grishams "The Firm" and also stuff about brutal war crimes and political prisoners.
    wtf @ Potter story time at age 14. some serioudly naive and lazy teaching smh
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dear Diary,

I cannot wait for the next Wu-Syndicate release. Iím so excited that I canít sleep. Joe Mafia and Myalansky are so dreamy and cool. Sometimes I fantasize that they will be my first kiss.

Yours truly,

Lee Towers' Vagina

Lee do you include S.E. Hintonís The Outsiders as part of your reading curriculum?

a closeted, obese mathematics teacher from my catholic high school persistently hit on an aryan male friend of mine at a local pub a couple of years after we all finished school.

aside from that, another high school teacher of mine regularly wore a cape.

that's about it.

Lee how do you deal with your kids? Do you break them down to the mother fucking compound with grid iron rap?

lol @ the cape

Dooch I call all the scrawny kids Ponyboy
    Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 01-29-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    Dear Diary,

I cannot wait for the next Wu-Syndicate release. Iím so excited that I canít sleep. Joe Mafia and Myalansky are so dreamy and cool. Sometimes I fantasize that they will be my first kiss.

Yours truly,

Lee Towers' Vagina

Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 02-01-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Dear Diary,

Yours truly,

Lee Towers' Vagina