once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would you rather....

I think it’s been a while since he had a woman.

He may or may not be a virgin, I don’t know.

I think he probably goes to strip clubs a lot.

Bateman is a fucking GOD in my opinion. I just assume that his cock is so long, thick and veiny that only a select few chicks can handle a rod like that.

He just exudes the confidence of a man with a massive penis.

He knew blackula couldn’t handle him even if she was his “flat-mate”.

beerock talks about sex like a vague, distant, meritocratic concept. He's way too intent on telling everyone that he's into it to not raise eyebrows. Never met anyone so hetero, and dare I say Alpha, in my life.

He seems like he might have performance anxiety. And that his limp noodle is making him question his sexuality ands it’s manifesting itself as anger and SUPER hetero talk.

I don’t think he’s gay, but I do think he gets really nervous around women.

I don't think he's gay either because he can't dress. I can see him squeezing the base after eating the pussy for like, 17 minutes straight. Then telling his friend he 'porked' her

Beerock, is that ugly woman on your gif the type of CHICKS you PORK?

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

the woman in my pic is ugly? i knew you were gay, but you are gayyyyyyy. has a wife at home, but never spends any time with her. looking more and more like the green card reference was true.

HONK! HONK! Bangin' TSA's wife at the TA (tits & ass) truck stop. BIG RIG BROCK's Avatar

blackula wanted to go to visit pat, but he kept making excuses from what I heard. first he had bubble guts for several days, then he was going to be 'bus'y at his aunt's tubberware party. finally he admitted to blackula that he is intimidated by aggressive women and he didnt know if his aussie fro could handle that. i dont know what other thread youre talking about, mr boring.

dooch keeps making posts about how much he thinks pat is a hottie. i think he asked him for dick pics by pm. no wonder he would rather weed wack his yard and plant geraniums than get wacked off by his own wife

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulcock View Post
    blackula wanted to go to visit pat, but he kept making excuses from what I heard. first he had bubble guts for several days, then he was going to be 'bus'y at his aunt's tubberware party. finally he admitted to blackula that he is intimidated by aggressive women and he didnt know if his aussie fro could handle that. i dont know what other thread youre talking about, mr boring.
    jesus - this was a weird, desperate post my guy.

again, it's not that strange really that you'd conflate your intentions regarding wu corp meet-ups/ball game date nights with what i'd do, but some of us here can still differentiate this dead forum from reality - give it a shot sometime buddy.

Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    ... take an insider trading tip from?

Sideshow Bob Dole, a golden haired republican and free market enthusiast who fits the mold of the blue blood American who can ramble off tech jargon like bizzy bone?

Digbo aka TSA, a sharp tongued, woke young black hipster entrepreneur with a middle American folksy upbringing?

Pat “The Long-cocked” Bateman, an Aussie nihilist with no attachment to anything or anyone who’s pragmatic and autistic nature enhances his ability when it comes to numbers?

The Hound, An Aussie trust fund baby whose daddy had him reading the Wall Street journal before he could walk. A cut-throat womanizer in the Gekko mold?

GhettoNom, some dude on the street corner with a cardboard box office and a hustle that would make a non drafted white NFL wide receiver jealous ?

back on topic...

I think Rob is smart, but I'm sure he's taking all of his financial advice form BitcoinGuru69 on a reddit forum. (i know so little about reddit that I'm not sure if i even used the correct nomenclature)

T$A is sort of similar. I see him getting catfished with a tip from a streetwise brother and taking it to his white man bosses and friends trying to impress them with his business savvy and getting taken for everything he got.

The Hound... First of all, Nicky LeDouche got this kid shook so bad about being a trust fund baby, that dude forgot his speaking in 3rd person gimmick that he was running with. Anywho, the Hound is so envious of America, that he would try to convince everyone to invest money in knock off companies like Aussle, Vegemizon, Aussazon, Fostersbook, TimTammer, Koalak, Sydsung and ShrimpOnTheBarbieCoin.

I have no idea who GhettonNom is so I'm going with big-dicked bateman.

Banned

If I was a trust fund baby I’d have it all over this place. That being said I’m probably the only one here who has placed money on a securities exchange that wasn’t some crypto bullshit and I’ve made a profit from doing it. Just waiting for Trump to open up Alaska to the oil companies so I can make my millions
    Last edited by Artsdradamus; 02-05-2018 at 11:10 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post

I think Rob is smart, but I'm sure he's taking all of his financial advice form BitcoinGuru69 on a reddit forum. (i know so little about reddit that I'm not sure if i even used the correct nomenclature)

Haha you guys are way too invested in believing in this idea that I live and die by the crypto. I threw a couple hundred into it because some friends wouldn't STFU about it every time we have drinks. I could make a second salary if I decided to do some freelance work on side, but I'm not trying to burn myself out.

Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    If I was a trust fund baby I’d have it all over this place. That being said I’m probably the only one here who has placed money on a securities exchange that wasn’t some crypto bullshit and I’ve made a profit from doing it. Just waiting for Trump to open up Alaska to the oil companies so I can make my millions

This discussion has gotten way too adult. Please come back Brock and TSA.

^Download it here:

https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/f1qMHbrQ/file.html

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

My hip hop stuff...

https://soundcloud.com/user-68580223

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

I think it’s funnier when bob, hound and TSA try to impress each other with big word acronyms.