once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wine suggestions?

Blue nun
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

@art

i always see the coppallah bottles and was wondering if they had anything to do with the god.

Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar

yeah, that's his wine. dude has made more money from his vineyard than his entire movie career. all praises due

SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

@Noel, I was hanging out with a lot of suburb thugs in my younger days and their social events weren't very fun. So drinking was never well advertised to me and I didn't see the point. I would sneak out of the house, hang out and go home. The whole time they would just talk to be about how cool it was that I didn't drink or try to 'pressure' me into doing it. 89% of the time it would have been a nigga in a Fubu valor that 'convinced' me to drink and I wasn't going to let that be my life story. We all went our separate ways cause we were killing each other's respective vibes.

Then around 18ish i decided that I might as well wait till 21 to be the first person alive to abide by that law.
    thats cool man.

surprised art didnt lock the thread though for sharing a "boring" life story.

i have a friend who didnt drink until he turned twenty one. he also dropped out of high school due to his "social anxiety" and not being able to talk to people. but now he drinks a lot and gets fucked up every saturday and wants to drink every time we play Magic. which is fine by me.

as for wine id suggest a Merlot. i prefer the dry wines. no name in particular. if i go out to a restaurant that specializes in wine i always get the house wine as its the same as everything else and significantly cheaper.

i fucked up the other night going out got two bottles of merlot and didnt ask for the house wine and shit costed me 50 some bucks. i got a nice buzz though, good meal as well. even though the merlot was a little too sweet for me, i just drank more of it and manned up.

Ha, yeah house is best. Hope your friend learns to pace himself. Might have alcoholism in the family and was avoiding it for a reason.

You fuck with mage knights whodi?

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

^^

nah havent played Mage Knights. the collectible figurine games with pieces and shit are a lil too much for me. if i were sinking money into that stuff id rather buy the naked anime statues and figures and put em around my house.

someone was telling me Warhammer was a really good game but no one i know regular plays plus im pretty well invested in MtG

Mph. My neighbors growing up played mage knights and put me on for a few months till i realized who much I'd have to spent to be competitive. I liked the concept though.

I know nothing about warhammer. My neighbors growing up dabbled with MtG, but not sure how far into it they got or if they kept up. Dudes were awesome. They were home schooled so they had plenty of time to fuck around and discover new shit. Put me on to game emulators, rpg maker, rpgs, claymatiom, and light C++ concepts. Home schooled kids are the goat

not to put myself out of a job but home schooling, if done well, is duh shiznit. I pity the fool who needs school to make (a semblance of) friends.

Are Belgians ready to send waffle tributes after our bitchin' MGTOW military parade takes off?

Last edited by TSA; 02-14-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

I will personally pour maple syrup over the flabby naked body of any US politician of your liking @ WAFFLECON 2k18

never understood home schooling.

around here those people got made fun of. and they either did it because they couldn't pass regular classes or they were religious freaks who couldnt find a school close by to pound specific viewpoints into their childrens heads.

there were these two brothers who played baseball and were home schooled. made fun of em for a good year or two then one of em finally came around. the other one is still weird.

figured out when i saw their family at a game one night that it consisted of 12 members, 10 kids and the parents. the oldest kids being the ones playing baseball with us. come to also figure out they were uber religious, they wouldnt let their one son come out with the boys after the games or practice.

home school is for the weak.

was talking to this one chick for a while who said she was home schooling her boy and i said does he have a learning disability>?

ha did that last smoov line get you laid?

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post

around here those people got made fun of. and they either did it because they couldn't pass regular classes or they were religious freaks who couldnt find a school close by to pound specific viewpoints into their childrens heads.
    It's the complete opposite of that now lol. Parents are home schooling because teachers are pounding Karl Marx's flawed ideology along with other menacing ideas that snowballed out of control since the formation of the Frankfurt School into kids heads.

Every home schooled kid I ever met growing up was operating on a level 2-3 yrs past whatever their curriculum should have been if they were in a public k-12 setting and then some. Yet I guess it varies depending on where you live. I imagine Lake Eerie homeschooling involves pouring your father's wife's boyfriend a glass of cheap brandy while he cleans the push mower blade and makes you smoke a Pall Mall - even if you don't want to.

^^^^

hahahahahah. hahahha.

yeah that is what i imagine "Lake Eerie homeschooling" (hahah) to be like. most kids will pull out of public school, thinking they can do home school, but all that shit is done via the internet and shit like that and they end up not even being able to do that and then they come back to regular school. pathetic.

me growing up i didnt know a single kid who was home schooled by their parents other than the religious freakizoids.

maybe things change. but ahhh yeah aint no geniuses in this area tbh. save for a select handful.

public schooling though is a good place to do drugs and meet girls.

i dont see why any parent would want to take that away from their kid/s.

them fucks in japan or china have some of the "smartest" schools/kids or highest scores or whatever and shit and i dont think there is too much home schooling going on over there.

if your homeschooled, when you interview for a job and they ask if you graduated high school... how does that shit work out? do you say i graduated from home and then what? do you have to go get your GED? hows that work>?

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    ha did that last smoov line get you laid?
    hahah nah, she was very boring. she wouldnt let me fuck the first time we meant because she "didnt know me" smh so we talked for a while afterwards until i stopped talking to her. hahah. waste of my time. although we had a fierce make out session and i sucked on her tit like i was one of her kids in the back of the bar, some one took a pic of me and showed me a couple days later hahaa my face was covered in smeared lip stick. hahahah. good times good times.