once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wine suggestions?

Home schooling is great and the kids are usually more advanced than public school kids, but like Mister Yo said, they lack the socialization. So a lot of them end up weird as fucc. The kids I'm talking about were the same. When they would be around public school kids there was a huge fucking disconnect. I fucked with them though and didn't care. The weirdness made them smarter and more unique. They explored more and knew about things than most ppl don't. Shit ton of skills and imagination.

I think the socialization is more important than whatever the HECK robby's talking about, so i'd opt for the kids being around other kids. Private school over public though.

Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post

if your homeschooled, when you interview for a job and they ask if you graduated high school... how does that shit work out? do you say i graduated from home and then what? do you have to go get your GED? hows that work>?

I donít recall ever being asked if I graduated high school during a job interview or any other circumstance in my life. Then again my profession isnít Shitty YouTube Rapper. How old are you that white boss men are asking you for your high school transcripts?

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I donít recall ever being asked if I graduated high school during a job interview or any other circumstance in my life.
    Thatís because in Western PA, itís just assumed you didnít.
    Look eye, always look eye.

SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I don’t recall ever being asked if I graduated high school during a job interview or any other circumstance in my life. Then again my profession isn’t Shitty YouTube Rapper. How old are you that white boss men are asking you for your high school transcripts?
    hahaha.

brah, so you never filled out an application either because on every application ive ever filled out every single one asks for your school history. whether that includes high school trade school or university. or GED. ive never been asked about high school either in an interview because its already known knowledge due to the application.

smh.

i'm 23 by the way. next thing your going to be asking me is where i live.

Art will definitely creep you, Mister Yo.

Double Secret Probation Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post

i'm 23 by the way. next thing your going to be asking me is where i live.

i only ask the questions I donít already know the answers to.