once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: I Got A Question About Scarface's Comin Agg Song

-

Default I Got A Question About Scarface's Comin Agg Song

I was listening to this song yesterday on his The World Is Yours album. What does Comin Agg mean? That's a hard song and I like the beat.

About that life

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

I was just googling about the word AGG cos I've been using it in convo a bit lately assuming it was short for aggressive, n this came up in the results. Just from the little preview bit in Google I knew it HAD TO BE the god cj who posted it, lolz.

I've heard it a fair bit in old school Southern hip hop. K rino uses it somethymes. It's def Southern hip hop slang. But funny enough this song/album is also exactly where I first encountered it too, n wondered wtf it meant. I copped this n the diary from a second hand cd Shop near a little coastal town during a family holiday when I was like 12 or 13 or some shit. There's also a song on it called funky little aggin on it, which I thought was related to AGG but then realised aggin was just nigga backwards, lolz.

I'm pretty sure it means aggressive. That's how I've been using it in convo lately, lolz.

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I used to love those early rap a lot days. Scarface has such good albums. Dmg, odd squad, big mike, mr 3-2, couple that with ugk and Texas rap was the shit!! What the fuck happened to the south. Really nothing interests me from that region anymore.

Yeah I was all about that shit when I was a kid. But after the mid 90's or so I don't think I listened to any shit from the south. Even Outkast can go fuck themselves.

Check for my latest one man band hip hop songs here...

https://www.triplejunearthed.com/artist/junior-wols

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.