once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Nicaragua thread

If you ever encounter a travelcuck and want to get under their skin, simply dismiss their stories about visiting poverty stricken shitholes and how cool it was they got experience drunk locals kicking a soccer ball around and chasing chickens in the street while eating 6 day old beef that wasn't refrigerated. The blow to their ego will make them borderline suicidal, the aids or hepatitis they contracted from abroad will eventually kill them.

Also get a slow USA! chant going at the funeral.

whisper to the crying parents you are a dark hearted person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Darryl wont go to Cuba because going to Mexico is inconvenient.

Hes no travel cuck. Hes just poor.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

my mom was born in cuba and my dad was born in nicaragua. i was born and raised in new york city. i've been to nicaragua twice and it's a shitty country. new york city is the only place in the united states that matters.

Good luck to both of you uneducated bathroom attendants and your travels to places that are exactly like the bubble wrap you came from. Hopefully doing the exact same thing you do after 6 at any given bar or living room adds to your life experience in Germany. I HEARD THE HAVE JUiCESToP. Stay off the Autobahn because I heard dem boys don't traffigate. Plenty of WiFi for forum moderation

Lol didn't you proudly announced you moved into 'the burbs' (poor ppl term) with over the ground electrical cables? Maybe when you're done having grass for the first time you can also go drink beer in Germany, have e.d., and unwind

Dude youre poor and live off your womans money.

The only traveling you will be doing is a broke version of wine tasting with her friends and their cuck spouses.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Lol didn't you proudly announced you moved into 'the burbs' (poor ppl term) with over the ground electrical cables? Maybe when you're done having grass for the first time you can also go drink beer in Germany, have e.d., and unwind
    Bro your comin off real liberal in this one.

@spammy. I wouldn't have picked Nicaragua but to each his own. A lot of ppl keep going to Costa Rica (cause it's cheap and they're black) and it looks great. Every vacation is as enjoyable as the vacationer is able to enjoy themselves, so it kinda doesn't matter. Being that I've lived in Nigeria and the US I have to be picky when I travel because everywhere is either the US or Nigeria except a few circumstantial outliers. I know you're a secondary too.

Dooch I'm considering a trip to a ski resort in the Alps or NZ in the future using my bathroom attendant salary. Which would you choose and why?

Mentioning trips like these in the presence of travelcucks results in them becoming increasingly hostile.

Id go to the Alps. Sometime in the near future Im going to visit the homeland. Been to three countries in Europe, next is Italy, Germany and maybe one of the Nordic ones.

Im not going to adopt any local kids or dress in the native garb and drink goat blood tho.

Im actually sitting in a German inspired beer garden right now having a pulled pork sandwich and drinking this golden belgian style ale - 8.7%

Lunckcucks hate him. Learn his secrets.

Banned

sounds like you're about as pussy as the faggot-ass jawbone pussy split chin.
    You would take your money, in the united state of america, and go to germany, to drink beer? GAY and LAME. Everywhere I wanna go would have to be radically different from the places I've been. I bet you'd go to Wyoming if you weren't afraid of the bad men hurting you
    That's the dumbest shit about Americans lol. We're on our 7th terror attack this quarter and the faggot doesn't wanna go to florida cause it has mosquitos and bad scary men that hurt people. the fuck? lol. Straight fucking back to back homicide and warzone body counts and the nigga doesn't want to get pruney skin from the salty salty cuban woyter. Americans are like the dude at the beach that kicks over your cuck sand castle, and runs away, but they were wearing a life jacket and snorkel the whole time. I think masculinity in this country is at not knowing how to do laundry, buying things online, and drinking MONSTER.

DO GO TO I R A N, YOU'RE GOYIN TO GET HURT lol. Ok fag.
    Ahahahahahahahh

It makes no sense to me to go overseas half way around the world to go and do the same shit you do back home and to speak English while you do it but each to their own I guess. Going to Germany to drink beer doesn't make much sense, I would go there to watch football and that's about it.

I want to go to a place called Caye Caulker in Belize. Google image search it and you'll see why some of our friends here on the forums don't want to go to these places since it requires taking your shirt off in front of women and having to see titties in the flesh

The funny thing is you can get better skiing in Iran than you can in Switzerland and NZ but when you're a pussy who is A F R A I D then Iran becomes the no go zone, acting like Iran has any cities in the world's most dangerous list while Baltimore, St Louis, Detroit, New Orleans and probably Chicago are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Dooch I'm considering a trip to a ski resort in the Alps or NZ in the future using my bathroom attendant salary. Which would you choose and why?

Mentioning trips like these in the presence of travelcucks results in them becoming increasingly hostile.
    Queenstown, NZ is obviously the no brainer choice.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

LOL "Iran"

Islamic
    dusty
    Shitty
    Hot
    Horrible food
    Mountain terrain which is mediocre and not featured in pro videos
    Alcohol forbidden

Pretty gay. No thanks.

Their logic is retarded anyway.

Oh so you wanna hike off the trail in the Amazon just like you do in Australia? SUPER COOL.

Look everyone I met Teemu, an Incan boy whose never seen an iPhone. Im just passing through with the thousands of other tourists who have made this place look like Mount Everest.

Im living on the edge but really the locals are mocking me (after they take my money) the second I leave.

But dont tell the travelcucks that.

Banned

When it comes to travel I don’t think the opinions of people who think snowboarding is a fun activity or drink in “German inspired Brauhaus” located in duh YOU ESS AYY are relevant at all.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.