once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: kayne west professes his admiration for world icon donald trump

  1. #1

    Default kayne west professes his admiration for world icon donald trump


  2. #2

    Default

    "Kanye also revealed that his 2016 hospitalization was due to an opioid addiction and that he still harbors resentment that “nobody really showed love for me” during that time."


    LOL What a bitch.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MayneFuckHokeHogan View Post
    "Kanye also revealed that his 2016 hospitalization was due to an opioid addiction and that he still harbors resentment that “nobody really showed love for me” during that time."


    LOL What a bitch.
    'LOL if he had heart he would of OD'd. He tweeted that he's making beats for Nas and so that's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  4. #4
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,649
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Kanye said he "hand produced" new albums by himself, Kids See Ghosts, Pusha T & Nas. I'm looking forward to it.

    Hes already known to be a friend/fan of Trump. Why wouldn't he be, they seem to have similar personalities.

  5. #5
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,561
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    LOL the media is going overboard on trashing him because they are still stuck in Trump derangement mode 24/7
    It's only going to make the left look even more cult-like than Scientology when they lose one of their subjects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  6. #6
    French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Posts
    17,256
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    How many of the songs on his last 2 albums were 'hand produced' though? There's often 4 to 5 producers working on one track, that's an even bigger production team than in a lot of Puff or Dre 'productions'

    'Hand produced'? I'll take that as 'overseeing overall production'

    Not saying his team hasn't produced dope songs.

    About the Trump thing ... how is this still news?

  7. #7

    Default

    ^ It isn't news, but it's Kanye, so it will draw attention regardless.

    Sometimes I feel like people just shove a camera, mic or keyboard in his face because they know if they wait long enough they'll catch a World Class Spazz-Out.

    Kind of exploiting the guy in a way, but dude loves the attention because he has super feminine qualities.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    'LOL if he had heart he would of OD'd. He tweeted that he's making beats for Nas and so that's great.

    I don't know if I'd go that far as wishing he would've OD'ed.

    I'm just LoLing because he was basically saying "Nobody felt sorry for me when I got hooked on pills I wasn't prescribed or in need of because I have tons of money to waste and a bunch of hangers-on around me who'll support and feed my addiction."

    Kanye is a homotional bitchBoi.

    But that's not exactly a revelation to anyone.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  9. #9
    Honk Honk. soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Clown World.
    Age
    42
    Posts
    11,689
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    i like how brock made thsi thread after i mentioned in another thread that Kanyes twitter posts recently have been based..

    glad to know someone reads my posts

  10. #10

    Default

    I'm not really sure that Kanye hand making beats for NaS is even worth getting excited about until we actually hear the finished product.

    Not trying to hate on NaS, or be overly critical, but he's definitely one of those MCs that can sleepwalk through entire songs/albums if not properly motivated.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  11. #11
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    34
    Posts
    12,240
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    im not very excited about a kanye produced nas album for the opposite reason...i dont know the last time i heard a dope kanye beat. even during kanye's 'good' music years i was never much a fan


  12. #12
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,561
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    He's going to be our president in 2024. He even wrote 2024 in a tweet. It's his destiny like Trump's.

    The first theatrical rapping president / shoe designer

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  13. #13

    Default

    Two deranged 10 percenter fascists.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MayneFuckHokeHogan View Post
    I don't know if I'd go that far as wishing he would've OD'ed.

    I'm just LoLing because he was basically saying "Nobody felt sorry for me when I got hooked on pills I wasn't prescribed or in need of because I have tons of money to waste and a bunch of hangers-on around me who'll support and feed my addiction."

    Kanye is a homotional bitchBoi.

    But that's not exactly a revelation to anyone.
    if he ods it's cool. He's a negative drain on everything. He has impeccable taste to the point that it's a talent but otherwise enough is enough. Nothing he says is true. He was never addicted to opiates, he's not a trump supporter, he's gay ect. He's good at working 'attention' but we'll see if it pans out for him because his fan base = middle class black ppl, the way Eminem's was lower/middle class white ppl. 'Kanye supporting Trump' and 'Eminem not liking Trump' are equally demographically suicidal.

    It's too much though, he pops up, does whatever it takes to be talked about, and is talked about for a year straight. I applaud his talent but it's too much. All hip hop conversations will now be on pause for a year. As they have been since he first started being 'a crazy genius'.
    Last edited by TSA; 04-27-2018 at 12:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    im not very excited about a kanye produced nas album for the opposite reason...i dont know the last time i heard a dope kanye beat. even during kanye's 'good' music years i was never much a fan
    I agree with your point.

    It has potential to be underwhelming for a number of different reasons.


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •