once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy life you dongbags.

I'm happy to see this 'makes 52k a year and fixed my credit' douche. WAY different vibe. I wonder what life was like back in the 'old doouche' days.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    You're literally retarded and will never enjoy life to the point that I do and can because you have ass burgers. If you're IQ is about 80 you should know that having a brain debate with someone that can sustain this debate without medicine is dumb.

A large offensive page about accepting cookies popped up and doesn't give me the option of not accepting. Is that some EU shit? Does your link address the asinine idea of crime increasing but only the crime nobody knows about except you? If so, can you accept the cookies and just copy and paste the part about that subject?

Crime (except the crime that people tell you about but not the police) is decreasing, immigration is increasing; there's no correlation. Are you one of those idiot savants that reason like a 9 year old but can detect unreported moroccan crime by smelling car exhaust?

Is this what you mean by 70% of the people in jail are immigrants? lol

Dutch prisons are so empty they're being turned into homes for refugees

02 Feb 2018

Dutch prisons are emptying fast. The number of prisoners in the Netherlands fell from 20,463 in 2006 to 10,102 in 2016.

This is equal to about 59 prisoners per 100,000 population, according to data from the World Prison Brief. In comparison, the United States, which has the world’s highest incarceration rate, has 666 prisoners per 100,000 population, or a total of more than 2.1 million inmates.

The Netherland’s low incarceration rates are largely thanks to relaxed drug laws, a focus on rehabilitation and an electronic ankle monitor system.

These measures have resulted in the closure of multiple prisons across the country in recent years, including Bijlmerbajes in Amsterdam, which was shut down in 2016.

The site is scheduled to be demolished and converted into housing this year, but in the meantime it has been transformed into a creative hub called Lola Lik, which includes space for start-ups, a language school and a coffee shop.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2018/...-for-refugees/
    Just accept the cookies, fag. And yes that's because of the EU.

Where do I begin...

There are many sites with stats that show crime is decreasing since the 2000's. But that's only half the story. Those same sites often include that the biggest reason why is that people are barely reporting the crimes to the police. Proof:

https://www.trouw.nl/home/-nederland...iet-~ab52ba07/

https://nieuws.tpo.nl/2018/05/07/aan...eeuwwisseling/

https://veiligebuurt.nl/nieuws/aangi...heid-erg-laag/

https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/steeds-...rijf~a5fa7a95/

https://www.parool.nl/amsterdam/amst...ifte~a4415587/

In Amsterdam, less than a quarter of all crimes are reported to the police. The willingness to report differs per type of crime.BY: TOM KIEFT 15 NOVEMBER 2016, 14:18This appears from a report published by the Central Bureau for Statistics (CBS) on Tuesday.Elsewhere in the Netherlands, the willingness to report is slightly larger. On average, 27 percent of the Dutch report a crime after an offense. Almost one third of the victims report in Zeeland and Noord Brabant.The willingness to report differs per type of crime. Half of cases of ill-treatment are reported, while of sexual offenses only one third. Nearly 90 percent of the home burglaries are reported, while the police are only informed about one third of the bicycle thefts.Does not helpAn earlier monitor from the statistics bureau shows that the main reason for not reporting to the police is that victims think that reporting does not help. In 35 percent of cases this was given as the main motive.This is followed by the arguments 'it was not important' (about 25 percent), 'this is not a matter for the police' (about 15 percent), 'it is solved' (about 8 percent) and 'followed by reprisals' (marginal with approximately 1 percent).AnonymousThe Ministry of Security and Justice has been trying to increase the willingness to report for several years. Examples of efforts for this are the agreement to inform victims of high-impact crimes (burglary, robbery, violence) of the progress of the declaration within two weeks and to expand the possibilities for making an anonymous declaration.
    https://www.cbs.nl/nl-nl/achtergrond....1533238411663 (I don't know if you can google translate a PDF, but whatever. This is the site of the Central Bureau of Statistics, so it's official)

Now about the thing I said about the 70% of prisons being immigrants:

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/binn...and-allochtoon

Nearly 63 percent of prisoners in the Netherlands are immigrants
    That was in 2013. Now, 5 years later it's 68%. I can't find the source for that, but if you really need it, I'll look it up. So even though prisons are closing, still 70% of inmates are immigrants.

The fact that prisons are closing is due to lower sentences, electronic anke braces and police efficiency. 80% of crimes go unsolved. https://nieuws.tpo.nl/2017/03/23/201...jven-opgelost/

In 2016, 77.3 percent of all registered crimes were not resolved

So you got only 25% of victims of crime, reporting it to the police. Then 20% of those reported crimes are solved. And of those solved crimes, the criminal get a laughable sentence. And in many cases those criminals are back on the streets albeit with an electronic bracelet. (It has happened more than a few times that murderers and rapist have commited similar crimes again while wearing such a bracelet)

So all and all, you only want to see half the picture and ignore what is actually going on.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Lol Jesus, I see we are on the alt right Muslim bashing shit again.

Why is the left not bashing Muslims? They didn't have a problem bashing Christians for decades.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Coz of the EU we had to pay 40% of the WHOLE euro banking crisis. And that's not per capita either. WE paid 40% of it coz our fucktard center right government decided to impose severe austerity upon the Irish people to appease their EU buddies. They could have stuck up for the Irish people but they didn't. The EU is not perfect by any means by I fuckin shudder to think what life would have been like in Ireland had we not joined the EU. We were historically one of the poorest countries in Europe before we did with mass unemployment poverty and emigration. The EU has stood up for Irish people's right way more than successive Irish governments have. Farmers across Ireland and UK get huge subsidies from the EU that they would not survive without otherwise.

I can definitely understand the anger in some countries like Germany with the wave of migrants but most of the anti EU bullshit is nonsense I hear from alt right fascist simpletons like Tommy fuckin Robinson who barely has two brain cells to rub together.

And the quote I love it "your country will be under sharia law soon", LOL I heard this shit 10 years ago. The very small amount of Muslims we have in Ireland all consider themselves Irish, play our sports, our music, speak Irish and engage in our culture.

The left is ony allowed to bash white people. Anyone else and its considered "racist". hotep

I'm happy to see this 'makes 52k a year and fixed my credit' douche. WAY different vibe. I wonder what life was like back in the 'old doouche' days.
    The Dooch always paid his bills.

Listening to two euros talk about the EU is not a good way to enjoy life. It makes you, in the parlance of our time, a SUPER dongbag.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Ahhhh. My credit score is looking real nice. Sometimes I just stare at my credit karma account and admire it like a great set of tits. It’s so good, I might actually jerk off to it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

People without credit or with shitty credit look at people like us with awe.

And we just look at them like the scuzzballs they are.

I was just looking at credit karma the other day. I guess my Equifax score is almost at 790. Hoping to break 800 by next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

You might already be there, Rob. When I bought a car last year, my Equifax score was actually higher when they ran my credit than what Credit Karma said it was.

CREDIT FIGHT. Nah but I solid right now as well, I spent all of last year and this year recovering from 'the age of 19'. May invite you gays over when I close on the house in a noiseless, no over head wire cuck de sac. Only niggas that accept the cookies can come.

It's seeing conversations like this one that makes me glad I never properly developed into adulthood.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    It's seeing conversations like this one that makes me glad I never properly developed into adulthood.

Lifestyles like yours make me glad that I quit bagging groceries in high school and became an adult.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 08-03-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    hahaha

I think I made a thread a while back asking if credit was 'the same' in other countries, I don't remember hearing about Australia. Do you guys get grades from banks that determine your worthiness to access jobs, shelter, and transportation?