once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Nine dropping new album King, entirely produced by Snowgoons.

Default Nine dropping new album King, entirely produced by Snowgoons.

Found out about this a few minutes ago looking up stuff about Nine. A very unexpected but welcome surprise. Snowgoons have really been grinding with their beats recently. Album drops on September ninth. Three music videos are out on YouTube now for a preview of things to come.

Hopefully it's better than Quinine.

Saw the singles. Not holdin my breath.

PRODIGAL SUN

I'm hoping this is dope. He recently released an lp with old unreleased singles, and a track with Sadat X called Nomical...that track is super dope even though it sounds like two different songs put together

This dropped yesterday. Available on streaming sites, vinyl and c.d. physicals are available as well..

Kek is life, Kek is love. soul controller's Avatar

i downloaded 9 commandments recently... thats got dope shit on it.. old skewl and new.

PRODIGAL SUN

Not bad! Nine doesnt spit with the same energy but still sounds decent. Beats are a bit less repetitive than usual SG beats. Def worth a listen

Nine had a stage show last night at S.O.B.'s. He had a brief twenty minute set. He did Whutcha Want, Any Emcee and a couple of joints off of his new album. He was a real humble dude.. He said he just wants to keep that hardcore, underground bar up, too much wack shit like Tekashi 69 out for him to stop. He told me has a mixtape and another album coming this year.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Nine had a stage show last night at S.O.B.'s. He had a brief twenty minute set. He did Whutcha Want, Any Emcee and a couple of joints off of his new album. He was a real humble dude.. He said he just wants to keep that hardcore, underground bar up, too much wack shit like Tekashi 69 out for him to stop. He told me has a mixtape and another album coming this year.
    That's dope. I would love to see him live