once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: How can anybody not hate humans?

  1. #1
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,725
    Rep Power
    68

    Default How can anybody not hate humans?

    I'm just sitting here taking a shit and my tv came on after I just finished watching a video file, and there was a news update and the biggest story was that today our new prime Minister made a national apology to victims of sex abuse. Maybe child sex abuse. It doesn't matter.

    Wtf? What does that even mean? Does that mean that as an aussie he's apologising on my behalf to victims of sex abuse? Y? Y the fuck would I apologise to victims of sex abuse? Y the fuck would HE apologise to victims of sex abuse?

    What's fucking wrong with people? Five seconds of the news and I wanna go and live in a fucking Cave. I can't deal with u fucking cunts. I'm not one of u. I refuse to b called a human. I want a national apology for being categorised as being a part of the same species of beings who do shit like this. I'd b prouder of belonging to a species that routinely eat and roll around in their own shit.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  2. #2
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    17,882
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    Dude, just double bag my groceries, make sure my bread isn’t getting smashed and shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  3. #3
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,667
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Right. Thanks for making the same observation every other human has made about retards in office and on tv.

  4. #4
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,725
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    ^i generally avoid all that shit tho. That's how I manage to stay halfway sane. It took like 2 seconds of hearing a news flash to sink me to the deepest levels of despair.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  5. #5
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,663
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    I googled this to see what you're talking about. Lol at the part that made you hate humanity was the meaningless, silly apology and not the catholic church fucking little kids.

    I mean I get your point, but was it that bad? Lol. A lot of gen chat posters recently seem to have a relentlessly miserable take on the world. We literally live in the most peaceful and prosperous era of human history so far but the way people act you'd think the world was coming to an end.

  6. #6
    The ABBOTT noel411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,725
    Rep Power
    68

    Default

    Of course people fucking kids makes u mad. People doing anything fucked up to kids makes me fucken angry. People coming into my shop with kids and paying $40 for a pack of stinky shit cancer instead of putting that money towards their kids fucking infuriates me.

    But yeah, people will b scum. Of course. That can never change. It's just idiotic fucking nonsense that makes it so hard to tolerate how ridiculous humans r tho. Like these people r a more accurate representation of humanity as a whole. Like a lot of Aussies were probably like 'isnt that great' when this fucking nitwit apologised to victims of child abuse on their behalf.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

    https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    Dude, just double bag my groceries, make sure my bread isn’t getting smashed and shut the fuck up.
    hahahaha, shieet.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  8. #8

    Default

    Yeah Noel, I don't get why the apology is the tipping point and not the actual rape. I think 'apologizing' as a public action is pretty stupid. I think apologizing in general is pretty stupid but people like when you do it so I do with when I fuck up something for them.

    I do find humanity annoying but so does every other human. But I think they're annoying because humans literally think they're special because they have lights and roads and shit. Like, ants don't give a fuck about your light nigga lol. Who cares? Humans think they're smart because they're good at being humans. There's hella snakes that feel bad for us because we can't taste and see heat and octpuses that think we're g.a.y because we can't change colors.

    but in every other category humans are pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  9. #9
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,667
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Public apologies are a joke. The media demands them because they love it. they sit back and talk shit whether the person was sincere or not.

    And every has a take on social media.


    Itís basically some pseudo power trip for people who care about stuff that doesnít affect them.

  10. #10
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,572
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  11. #11
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    17,882
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    Noel at work...

    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  12. #12
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,663
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Yeah Noel, I don't get why the apology is the tipping point and not the actual rape. I think 'apologizing' as a public action is pretty stupid. I think apologizing in general is pretty stupid but people like when you do it so I do with when I fuck up something for them.

    I do find humanity annoying but so does every other human. But I think they're annoying because humans literally think they're special because they have lights and roads and shit. Like, ants don't give a fuck about your light nigga lol. Who cares? Humans think they're smart because they're good at being humans. There's hella snakes that feel bad for us because we can't taste and see heat and octpuses that think we're g.a.y because we can't change colors.

    but in every other category humans are pretty cool.
    Ants probably should give a fuck about our lights, since we're decimating every animal species except chicken and cows. We should give a fuck too.

    Special is the wrong word for humans, but we are very different from every other animal species. We've evolved to the point where we can effectively rewrite the rules of nature at this point. Who knows where we'll end up.

  13. #13
    420 the Hedgehog JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GeoCities
    Age
    35
    Posts
    13,078
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I'm just sitting here taking a shit and my tv came on after I just finished watching a video file, and there was a news update and the biggest story was that today our new prime Minister made a national apology to victims of sex abuse. Maybe child sex abuse. It doesn't matter.

    Wtf? What does that even mean? Does that mean that as an aussie he's apologising on my behalf to victims of sex abuse? Y? Y the fuck would I apologise to victims of sex abuse? Y the fuck would HE apologise to victims of sex abuse?

    What's fucking wrong with people? Five seconds of the news and I wanna go and live in a fucking Cave. I can't deal with u fucking cunts. I'm not one of u. I refuse to b called a human. I want a national apology for being categorised as being a part of the same species of beings who do shit like this. I'd b prouder of belonging to a species that routinely eat and roll around in their own shit.
    You're beginning to sound like Elliot Rodger, dude.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  14. #14
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,667
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Noel I can relate to everything you say about humans just be reading one of you boring, whiny posts. You are exactly what you are venting against.

  15. #15
    420 the Hedgehog JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GeoCities
    Age
    35
    Posts
    13,078
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Time to rewatch Sopranos again

    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •