once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Resident Evil 2 remake (10 mins gameplay)

Default Resident Evil 2 remake (10 mins gameplay)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

dope, that was always my favorite one
    I didn't remember that Dolph Lundgren character in the original

Was watching this yesterday. Sounds great on my stereo.
    Must sound phenomenal for people with surround sound..

Looks good but I prefer the classic style of RE not the RE4 aiming kind

Yeah. I hate it that Resident Evil and Tomb Raider stopped being puzzle solving games and became action games

#2 is really the only one I remember start to finish

I always watched my friend play it growing up and helped co-pilot to solve things. To this day zombie games still scare me like a bitch lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Anybody cop this yet?

I got this. I have actually never owned a Resident Evil game, only played the originals for like 5 minutes in total. I hated that camera angle in the original on the PS1, so never bothered.

Anyway my impressions are that this is a very good game and I'm saying this as someone who hates zombie games. It's a game where you learn as you go along. Like in the beginning I'm shooting everything like crazy, saw that really doesn't do any good so i began to avoid most things. The whole saving with the ink ribbon I found to be a good aspect of the game. I think the originals had the same concept. You really got to plan shit out in this game. From where to go next and how your gonna get back. What weapons to take with you, if saving is an option, you know you got to think of it all. While doing this you got the fucking zombie terminator after you as well. Which at times is annoying but I get why his there.

I also liked that when you play the B side it's not exactly the same. I thought it was gonna be a carbon copy and you had to play through to get the true ending which would have been bullshit. but it wasn't.

Being this good i think this bodes well for the next remakes coming out and might encourage more. I really wish Nintendo remade Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask, like actual remakes.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Yeah. I hate it that Resident Evil and Tomb Raider stopped being puzzle solving games and became action games
    Did they ever go back all? Horror survival is my fave genre, but after resident evil became shooting games I never checked for 'em anymore. Part 2 was great, tho I recall I got stuck somewhere silly n couldn't figure it out, even with a walkthrough, n had to abandon it. I notice I have part 3 on the ps1 as well. Dunno if I ever fucked with that. I actually got part 4 on my Wii. Cool game but just a shooter, n I lost interest quickly.

Never checked out on of the ps2 ones n wasn't gonna check out the ps3 ones either. But if there r any editions where they returned to the old puzzle Style shit I'd fuck widdem for sure. Anybody know the series well?
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

Resident Evil II REmake has puzzle solving. It will definitely satiate your craving for puzzles