once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: remember that one time in 05 when grizzly blacked the fuck out

  1. #1
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,853
    Rep Power
    116

    Default remember that one time in 05 when grizzly blacked the fuck out



    jesus!!!!!!!


    talk about beat murkage!!!!

    the grizzle must have eaten before heading to the lab that day

    no but seriously...grizzly is a flow god


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  2. #2
    Balls Deep food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,455
    Rep Power
    124

    Default

    Incredible word play. This is one of all time faves
    We do it for the people.





  3. #3
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,087
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Yes great song. Also flawless crowns around this time too
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  4. #4
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,087
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    Next time he sounded this good was on Born like this by DOOM on the yessir track
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  5. #5
    -Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In a "state" where something's rotten
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Yeah. Love this shit.. Grizz is one of the all time greats.. Also one of the dopest voices in the game. You just know immediately who it is. Actually anyone in the Clan stands out in that matter

  6. #6

    Default

    dope, haven't heard this in a long time

  7. #7
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,853
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    YOU Can tell when a rapper respects the producer he is working with, he goes super hard like this, it seems Rae loves to destroy Pete Rick beats and massacre them, i think both these great men should put their minds together and give us a project


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    YOU Can tell when a rapper respects the producer he is working with, he goes super hard like this, it seems Rae loves to destroy Pete Rick beats and massacre them, i think both these great men should put their minds together and give us a project
    That would be mega!
    Sneakers is one of my favourites from Immobilarity - one of the few headbangers from that turd of an album.

  9. #9
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,565
    Rep Power
    10

    Default



    Rae also used to 'pause' Pete Rock working the boards because he'd blackout and have epiphanies because his slang was an alien life force.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  10. #10
    aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Cuse Town, Usa
    Posts
    10,842
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    top 10 favorite rae track

  11. #11
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,853
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post


    Rae also used to 'pause' Pete Rock working the boards because he'd blackout and have epiphanies because his slang was an alien life force.
    jesus


    i really love this guy

    grizzly is slowly becoming one of my fav all time mcs out there...he doesnt get enough respect imo
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 12-27-2018 at 07:10 PM.


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  12. #12
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bmore
    Age
    37
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I remember not listening to this a lot back in the day bc I didn't really like the beat. Listening to this now it's hard AF

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •