once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We predict things the U.K. bans in 2019

Incorrect. The racially and politically motivated media had to create retractions after the geneticists issued an apology expressing they weren't even close to determining of pigment of his skin from degraded 10,000 yr old DNA. Plenty has been written about the manufactured hoax. Wanna take a stab at guessing the religious/genetic profile of the particular scientist from the group who got the press onboard with this notion LOL?

Hint
    *hunches over, rubs hands together*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

I bet his breath smells like poop.

The updated countries or regions with a level-two advisory for Americans traveling include Algeria, Antarctica, Belgium, France, Germany, Denmark, Myanmar, the United Kingdom, and China.

Race in humans is simply natural selection based on the suitability of various climates/environments. Its a pretty simple concept to understand, but theres also a lot of stuff scientists don't understand. The DNA sequence is very similar in every human being.

The oldest common human ancestor is only a few hundred thousand years old, and most human migration took place over the last 50,000 years. Theres obviously a few genetic differences (even IQ differences) but they're negligible. Not enough time has passed for any real divergence to happen. The focus on skin color is meaningless. Its not like it would make an ancient european more closely related to a modern day african, we already know how evolution works.

It was just a sensational news headline. News outlets love to publish news stories about the one study that says something nuts or talk to the one scientist with a political agenda.

As far as the stuff about TV show casting, 3 of them are purely fictional stories. The other 3 are possible, there were african and middle eastern people and more darker skinned europeans in that era, but I'll put it down to artistic license. Why would anybody get upset about this unless they actually watch TV drama looking for an accurate history lesson? Even the historical information we have was almost certainly not all recorded without bias or mistakes.

That was dry and factual, but I'm sure we can build beyond the intellectual ground covered in a youtube comments section.

Mobile Detection Unit Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

British Medical Journal PC goons are trying to ban and replace pretty much every midwife phrase currently used.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...rases-15624789

Apparently using a phrase like "big baby" can be anxiety-provoking, over-dramatic, or even violent.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Lol "or even violent"
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

I can realistically see a UK government banning tobacco and alcohol in the next 20 years. They've already jacked up the prices for cigarettes, covered the packaging with diseased lungs, and hidden them behind a plastic wall in shops. It won't end there.

Alcohol is going to get the same treatment, and probably coca cola, mcdonalds and chocolate should get the same treatment too. How about a picture of Amy Schumers cunt on your big mac wrapper for a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    The BBC has officially banned white people from history LOL

I got a Greek friend who legit got incredibly mad at the Achilles thing. He lost his shit and even wrote to the BBC like a fucking nerd and went on a twitter rampage.

If the UK is gonna ban anything though it should be the douche tourists swarming London. Iv grown sick of it. Also the right wing pro brexiters acting like they are freedom fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    If the UK is gonna ban anything though it should be the douche tourists swarming London.
    Cool it with the xenophobic remarks.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Just ban SJW lunatics.

Nobody likes them and the media just profits from their fanaticism.

Brexit and tommy Robinson are just reaction to those psychopaths.

That Tommy kid is just controlled opposition. He was exposed a while back. His loyalty lies with Israel. Same deal with that Peter Sweden guy.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I can realistically see a UK government banning tobacco and alcohol in the next 20 years. They've already jacked up the prices for cigarettes, covered the packaging with diseased lungs, and hidden them behind a plastic wall in shops. It won't end there.

Alcohol is going to get the same treatment, and probably coca cola, mcdonalds and chocolate should get the same treatment too. How about a picture of Amy Schumers cunt on your big mac wrapper for a warning.
    On the other hand tobacco & alcohol are a great way for the guhment to pocket some money (I assume smokes n drinks are heavily taxed in the UK as they are in many other countries) so I don't know if the incentive is really there

Does the UK have a sugar tax? We used to have one (maybe still do) on fizzy drinks round here