once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 82

Thread: U-God - Vlad TV Interview (Part 1)

  1. #16
    Veteran Member LordReveal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,268
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I’m glad ya giving U-God his props bc Im sick n tired of ppl callimg him wack...or the “weakest link in the Clan”. WHAT? There is NO weak link in the Clan my nigga. Are those ppl hearing the same thing im hearing? U-God has CLASSIC verses (and on some ocassions, he had the best verse in certain songs with other Clan members). Da Mystery Of Chessboxin, Knuckleheadz, Winter Wars, Black Jesus, Full Rap Metal Jacket, If Its Alright With You, Triumph, Its Yourz, Severe Punishment, Impossible, Deadly Melody, Heaterz, Supa Ninjaz, Rumble, Killa Hill Niggas, To The Rescue, New Classic... those are wack bars? Niggas be buggin, B.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal View Post
    I’m glad ya giving U-God his props bc Im sick n tired of ppl callimg him wack...or the “weakest link in the Clan”. WHAT? There is NO weak link in the Clan my nigga. Are those ppl hearing the same thing im hearing? U-God has CLASSIC verses (and on some ocassions, he had the best verse in certain songs with other Clan members). Da Mystery Of Chessboxin, Knuckleheadz, Winter Wars, Black Jesus, Full Rap Metal Jacket, If Its Alright With You, Triumph, Its Yourz, Severe Punishment, Impossible, Deadly Melody, Heaterz, Supa Ninjaz, Rumble, Killa Hill Niggas, To The Rescue, New Classic... those are wack bars? Niggas be buggin, B.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 05-22-2019 at 02:19 PM.


    Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

  3. #18
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,626
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i remember random shit i dont need to know lol
    "Who's the wickedest, street officialist, Guess, Gortex
    Lex is the crispiest, ice the vidiculous
    Peep and look, the unexplainable'll keep ya shook
    High illism, the realism got you hooked"
    AZ - Doe or Die (Rza Remix)

  4. #19

    Default




    Killarmy and Sunz Or Man ... Damn..

  5. #20
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin near Crystal Lake
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post



    Killarmy and Sunz Or Man ... Damn..
    Yeah he buggin’ Calling them wack, you did tracks with them and appeared in videos. Hell Razah dropped flames all on your first solo. You still bitter about your career fam get over it. That was some cornball shit.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

  6. #21

    Default

    He's right though. All those side projects and killa beez watered down the Wu-Tang brand.


    Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

  7. #22

    Default

    killa sin >>>>U-God

  8. #23
    Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cabin near Crystal Lake
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,579
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSchnikkel View Post
    He's right though. All those side projects and killa beez watered down the Wu-Tang brand.
    He never said that, he said Rza was focused on side groups and not the main group anymore. You’re throwing in a whole different argument.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

  9. #24
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I guess Vlad and U-God’s version of Forever didn’t have The City and Dog Sh!t on it. And yeah Hell Razah was on fire on Redemption album. Stood out big time. Peace

  10. #25

    Default

    I think Keynote Speaker is the closest thing we will ever get to a U god album with Rza in charge, U god should be glad he even got that from Rza at all.. Eight Diagrams was U god's coming out party. I consider him a serious contender for m.v.p. on that album. Wolves verse is out of this world

  11. #26
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,626
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    After 97' rza expanded wu-tang productions. They were alot of "Killer Beez" and alot of them had short careers. But wu-tang is still here. I believe rza push the bobby digital thing too much.

    But u-god calling killarmy wack...no brother I don't agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i remember random shit i dont need to know lol
    "Who's the wickedest, street officialist, Guess, Gortex
    Lex is the crispiest, ice the vidiculous
    Peep and look, the unexplainable'll keep ya shook
    High illism, the realism got you hooked"
    AZ - Doe or Die (Rza Remix)

  12. #27

    Default

    So wack he still got paid to say it's militant and we killing shit for a hook..

  13. #28
    Kung Fu Alter Ego num2son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A. New Jersey
    Age
    37
    Posts
    11,626
    Rep Power
    44

    Default


    U-god is bitter
    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    i remember random shit i dont need to know lol
    "Who's the wickedest, street officialist, Guess, Gortex
    Lex is the crispiest, ice the vidiculous
    Peep and look, the unexplainable'll keep ya shook
    High illism, the realism got you hooked"
    AZ - Doe or Die (Rza Remix)

  14. #29

    Default

    U-God forgot the wu forever disk 2 intro .. rza stuck to his plan

  15. #30
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    34
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    101

    Default

    i dont understand ueys bitterness over killarmy and sunz of man. RZA had very little to do with either group


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •