once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The boomer thread

Thanksgiving weekend is all about The Game.

And we dominated for the 8th straight year.

The Clowns donít get much attention from me.

I say move Em again. Get em out!

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Well they're the only democrats who currently vote.

Feel the Malarkey.
    Only old people vote period. And they like to vote for other old people. Because they are old. Young people are too busy posting on internet forums dedicated to mid 90s rap groups to participate,

Biden is obviously senile and confused.

Trump is slightly less senile, equally as confused, but more emotionally fragile. Major Daddy Issues. Im not big on voting, but ill vote against trump because i like my racism institutional and quiet.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Fascinating
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-03-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Well they're the only democrats who currently vote.

Feel the Malarkey.
    idk where that story came from. It's a self fulfilling prophecy though. You pit a boomer v. a boomer then write articles on how nobody votes except boomers. 'the other generations' are outvoting them since they're now too busy giving Indians their credit card information over the phone because 'their Microsoft product has a virus'.

I don't doubt they'll still make it between illuminati's bench players and an inflamed, senile flesh orc though, but it will be by coup d'etat level fuckwaddery like the DNC primaries in 2016.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-04-2019 at 02:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Unfortunately Kamala Harris has dropped out of the race. I wonder if Hillary will make another run? Who else on here is voting for Buttigieg?

This whole angst for boomers thing is WEIRD.

Are the Boomer parents finally cutting out millenial allowances?

I donít know what the generation below millenials will be, but I canít wait for that clash

Imagine how angry these kids who grew up in a cramped school bus house are going to be. Parents feeding them powdered kale for lunch and forcing them to tuck their dick.

Iím saving my money for that PPV event.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-04-2019 at 06:57 AM.

This whole angst for boomers thing is WEIRD.

Are the Boomer parents finally cutting out millenial allowances?

I donít know what the generation below millenials will be, but I canít wait for that clash

Imagine how angry these kids who grew up in a cramped school bus house are going to be. Parents feeding them powdered kale for lunch and forcing them to tuck their dick.

Iím saving my money for that PPV event.

Since the beginning of society, young people have always hated old people and vice versa. People talk shit about millenials, but each generation is self-righteous and thinks theyre special.
    --youreallfags.

Very perceptive, Dan.

Very perceptive, Dan.
    For the record, i dont really care for millenials either. I don't want it to seem like im defending them too much. they DO suck, but about as much as every other generation, just in different ways.

I think Donald Trump made me hate white people a little more, but he has also done an admirable job of making white people hate everyone else a little more. But divide and conquer is an effective strategy.

I guess the thing that aggravates me is that a lot of people who call millenials whiny little bitches (which they are) think Trump is some kind of "tough guy", when he is even whinier and bitchier.

I don't hate all of his policies, and dems are a joke too, but his daddy issues and fragile masculinity get to me. But i also think his presidency is pretty funny, so whatever.

its easy for me to complain about everyone else while offering nothing useful. so i will. USA USA USA
    --youreallfags.

Wu tang poster's comments remind me of this

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Wu tang poster's comments remind me of this

Im sure that this was actually super funny, but I'm just too old to get it.

I look forward to you expressing more of your feelings via generic pictures.

Either way, I think its neat you participated, and keep up the great work!
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    For the record, i dont really care for millenials either. I don't want it to seem like im defending them too much. they DO suck, but about as much as every other generation, just in different ways.

I think Donald Trump made me hate white people a little more, but he has also done an admirable job of making white people hate everyone else a little more. But divide and conquer is an effective strategy.

I guess the thing that aggravates me is that a lot of people who call millenials whiny little bitches (which they are) think Trump is some kind of "tough guy", when he is even whinier and bitchier.

I don't hate all of his policies, and dems are a joke too, but his daddy issues and fragile masculinity get to me. But i also think his presidency is pretty funny, so whatever.

its easy for me to complain about everyone else while offering nothing useful. so i will. USA USA USA
    Nobody likes snowflakes or woke people or progressives. Whatever name you give it, itís the same group of people from different generations.

It garners hollow popularity because of Hollywood and social media and media in general. But those three are all linked by a handful of people. Like the royal families of Europe.

Itís fake and contrived. Set up for feeble minded people. Aka impressionable young people, unpopular kids, freaks, etc.

You know....Wu Corp.

Nobody likes snowflakes or woke people or progressives. Whatever name you give it, it’s the same group of people from different generations.

It garners hollow popularity because of Hollywood and social media and media in general. But those three are all linked by a handful of people. Like the royal families of Europe.

It’s fake and contrived. Set up for feeble minded people. Aka impressionable young people, unpopular kids, freaks, etc.

You know....Wu Corp.
    couldnt you say the exact same thing about everybody who hates them so much? Like MAGAts like to call people snowflakes, but theyre even snowflakier lol. what im getting at is that everyone is shitty in their own way, and completely oblivious to their own shittiness

Except me, i mean. im super cool. i only listen to wu deep cuts
    --youreallfags.

I like that Trump is dismantling the US global presence and capacity because we're a net negative to the world. I also like that he's dismantling major alliances irreparably. I don't think Americans will ever understand how much leverage we have based on the world assuming we're hyper-competent, until now. Or how much they personally benefit from it.

@Dooth. It would be pretty weird for you to think that the, idk, anti-woke (?), has no link to the internet, social media (usually forums) and a small group of influencers. Or that the average person has strong opinions either way. Or that the average person is an italian in Ohio's immediate circle.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-04-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.