once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Do you believe this is a legitimate way of meeting women?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    17

    Default Do you believe this is a legitimate way of meeting women?

    Okay long story short, I have never had non paid for sex with a girl. I blitzed past the stage of prime females between the ages of 17-25 and now I am pushing 30. When people of my generation were out getting drunk and having loads of casual sex, I was in my bedroom, sat hunched over a computer.

    Yes, as a young adult, I never had a "life", merely an existence. My milestone years came and went without any milestones being achieved by certain ages. I never had any friends, let alone girlfriends!


    I did start a prostitute campaign in 2015 when I was 25 which I am still embarking on to this day.

    But I have never tasted or fucked the sweet pussy of an 18 year old girl when I was that age, even if I do get to at my age I am always gonna be the "daddy" in any situation rather than a normal guy.

    Anyway, here's the video



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL5wToN7qLU

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  4. #4
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,416
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This is some weird shit. Thanks for sharing it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  5. #5
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,792
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    username checks out


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  6. #6
    Honk Honk. soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Clown World.
    Age
    41
    Posts
    11,689
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    ^^ kek,

  7. #7
    420 the Hedgehog JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    GeoCities
    Age
    35
    Posts
    13,045
    Rep Power
    69

    Default

    There is some truth to what that dude said. The thing is, you'll be acting in a way that doesn't suit you. Because you don't have the experience. You'll still stink of desperation.

    I don't know what you look like, but I can recommend getting some experience with hookers first. Or get some girl on Tinder or Badoo (that's a good site too). One that you feel is quite below your standards, like a 6/10 or 5/10 if you have to. Get in a relationship with her. You don't have to love her. She's your practice girl. Treat her like a gf until you feel like you're ready to graduate.

    Bonus tip: score some MDMA and take like 40-100mg if you want to make a good impression.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    There is some truth to what that dude said. The thing is, you'll be acting in a way that doesn't suit you. Because you don't have the experience. You'll still stink of desperation.

    I don't know what you look like, but I can recommend getting some experience with hookers first. Or get some girl on Tinder or Badoo (that's a good site too). One that you feel is quite below your standards, like a 6/10 or 5/10 if you have to. Get in a relationship with her. You don't have to love her. She's your practice girl. Treat her like a gf until you feel like you're ready to graduate.

    Bonus tip: score some MDMA and take like 40-100mg if you want to make a good impression.
    My NICCA!

    Thanks for the only serious reply! You are very right in that me acting in that way doesn't suit me at all. I have been practicing in my local town for over a year. I find the whole approaching them from the front to be very confrontational and for a guy who is laid the fuck back like myself doesn't appear at all natural.

    The whole thing is nerve wracking as heck, especially since there is a whole lotta jailbait in most towns that can look older from a distance until you are talking to them! Hell knows I've had some awkward situations, approaching bitches that you know are over 18 is tricky enough.

    Re prostitutes, the amount of people who tried to warn me off prostitutes when I was younger were so wrong, the thing is I wish I never listened to them or never waited until I was 25. If I knew how my life would turn out I woulda got on that shit when I was 16 if I could have done. The first few times with prostitutes were awkward and I felt bad but after that you get used to it and start enjoying it. It's also legal in England.

    I am fed up of the current status quo with feminism and do not want to encourage it by using these cringeworthy apps. I did actually spend some time on POF in 2017 but I found myself unable to take it at all seriously. I just think apps put the ball in the bitches park too much. That's one reason I like to approach a bitch, it's my terms and I am in charge.

    On the flip side, as a laid back cat I find the whole process of running up to some bitch I don't even know to be completely weird and out of character. Sometimes it's tricky to even time stopping them right and everything and it gets messy and they assume you are some lunatic or crackhead.

    On the subject of drugs, fuck that drug shit though. I ain't no mainstream mothafucka. I like to feel everything, the anxiety, everything, bring that shit.

    It's crazy you know, I remember posting on Wu-Corp back in the day from the youth club, back when I was a young 15 year old shorty. Age really is some kinda mindfuck how it marches on and on and keeps going up. A nicca like me wishes he could just go back in time and start over ya know?

    Thanks for you're post homie.

  9. #9
    nada ignorante
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Brazilian Jungle
    Posts
    2,569
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    LOL official Charlesjone thread
    N.I.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Hey, I've recorded some infield footage if anyone is interested



    Tell me what you think my homies!

    Edit: Can you embed Youtube or not up in this bitch!?

    Here are the direct links incase those don't work

    https://youtu.be/km7X-uHXd9E


    https://youtu.be/lYmNLAhpDnk


    https://youtu.be/ThcUPa3XAC0
    Last edited by Wu-tang Fan; 10-12-2019 at 03:27 PM.

  11. #11
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Put the code from the end of the youtube address in the youtube media box in 'go advanced'. You have to get the box wet with the code before you blow your load and hit reply.

    I'm watching this on youtube now. WTF your heartbeat is going gangbusters for some fat bitch right off the bat?

  12. #12
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    I feel like I'm watching evidence from an inevitable future rape case. Can't tell if this is a joke or not.

    There's 2 girls in the first vid you could have got a phone number off and fucked later.

  13. #13
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Put the code from the end of the youtube address in the youtube media box in 'go advanced'. You have to get the box wet with the code before you blow your load and hit reply.

    I'm watching this on youtube now. WTF your heartbeat is going gangbusters for some fat bitch right off the bat?
    Tried that bro, the unique bit after the "youtube.be"?

    It won't work.

    I have social anxiety I am super nervous talking to people especially women. I've been an incel for 30 years.

  14. #14
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,456
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I feel like I'm watching evidence from an inevitable future rape case. Can't tell if this is a joke or not.

    There's 2 girls in the first vid you could have got a phone number off and fucked later.
    Ah, do you think?

    That's the reason why I do these videos, I've never done any kind of "man to woman" interactions before.

    Thanks a lot for the constructive advice anyway brother, chicks are so hard to read!

    Rest assured, I'm not going to rape any of these chicks, I've already had sex with 16 prostitutes!

    Just exploring how people get it the normal way, that's all.

  15. #15
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,546
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    Ah, do you think?

    That's the reason why I do these videos, I've never done any kind of "man to woman" interactions before.

    Thanks a lot for the constructive advice anyway brother, chicks are so hard to read!

    Rest assured, I'm not going to rape any of these chicks, I've already had sex with 16 prostitutes!

    Just exploring how people get it the normal way, that's all.
    I was 90% kidding about the raping. Its just weird with the bicycle approach and 'STOP' haha jesus.

    The 2 blondes at 1:55 and 4:17 would have been DTF if you had kept the conversation going and kept it light. The girl in the other video on her lunchbreak was a possibility too. The vids were funny, hope you make some more and you'll improve. Where did you film them? I feel like I've been there, but it might just be that a lot of English city centers look the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •