once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: BET allows white person to perform at awards show

  1. #1

    Default BET allows white person to perform at awards show


  2. #2
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    10,197
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    A white country person even.

    Nice playback show. Was that YG bopping his head?

  3. #3
    Internet Hedgehog SonicRingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    8 bit shithole
    Posts
    49,062
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This is like one of those songs Pepsi or Coke offers a free download for if you get a certain code under a bottle cap. You might even win a trip to the Super Bowl to see them perform live before you throw a blow dryer into your hotel room bath tub.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.


  4. #4

    Default

    Can this bullshit just die already?

    Fuck outta here...


    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    This is like one of those songs Pepsi or Coke offers a free download for if you get a certain code under a bottle cap. You might even win a trip to the Super Bowl to see them perform live before you throw a blow dryer into your hotel room bath tub.
    You cannot even do that any more unless you bring your own blow dryer. Hotels specifically have their blow dryers attached to the wall far away from the bath tub to prevent suicides in house. A friend of mine had a friend that commited suicide by jumping from a hotel balcony while he was on vacation. I wonder what hotels will do to avert that?

  6. #6
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    10,197
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Must've been a shitty vacation.

  7. #7

    Default

    I guess. He said he never left a suicide letter or anything, so it is still unknown why, everything seemed to be going well in his life, he just bought a house.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Wu Vatican Rame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    10,197
    Rep Power
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I guess. He said he never left a suicide letter or anything, so it is still unknown why, everything seemed to be going well in his life, he just bought a house.
    Shit so have I.

  10. #10

    Default

    david, i'm surprised you have friends, but i'm sorry to hear about your buddy. don't most places have gfi outlets now? sometimes i just mean mug the outlet, and it will go out.

  11. #11

    Default

    Yeah, I keep a small circle, less crap to deal with.

  12. #12
    Internet Hedgehog SonicRingz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    8 bit shithole
    Posts
    49,062
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I wonder what hotels will do to avert that?
    Either remove balconies completely or let you run around the lobby to collect 100 rings before checking in, in case you decide to check out without notifying them.
    Last edited by SonicRingz; 06-28-2019 at 12:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •