once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackpot Scotty Wotty

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    I think Jammin is referring to Scotty Wotty not Intell.
    He is saying that Jackpot was going to be on the Forever album. For whatever internal shenanigans, his appearance was cut at Rza's behest. It's a pity. I would have loved to have heard him on it. I wonder what track he was going to be on?
    Ok thank u brother. Of COURSE it would be triumph fErstürmung cappadonna & Jackpot 16 Bar Killah Scotty Hotspot Wotty

Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    First :
    u mean. The Song title wu forever with lil logic. ..Not the Album! How old is intell now?
    Second :
    Where is your source the rza didnt liked it?
    Third :
    Peace broTherapie
    i was talking about scotty

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

😂

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

That's a crazy story. Fascinating to think how the course of one's life can change current on missed opportunities and not capitalizing on your blessings.
    Dude was complaining that Rza didn't respect his seniority. SMH at the ego of this.
    The fact that the Abbott let you get on this when Wu was at their prime, should tell you enough about the respect-level Rza had. The only affiliates that were allowed to spit on that legendary album was Street and Cappa. Not even
    Priest; Timbo; LAD; Sunz; Shabazz; Gravediggaz; 12 O'Clock - none of them dope cats could get a look in.
    Yet Jackpot was given a golden opportunity ahead of them and he gets butt-hurt because he's asked to tweak his verse???
    As much as I admire Jackpot's style and panache, with that lame attitude it's no wonder he has no album out yet.