once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: california has banned the word manhole

Got to say doing business with the Chinese, like actual Beijing/Shanghai Chinamen is a fucking nightmare. However once you can actually communicate you get shit done quickly.

They're efficient but severely disorganized and not straight forward. I just put in an order for them to send me a prototype. Came to find out 'everyone' on Alibaba offering that service was the same person lol
    There's a very sizeable swath of houston thats dedicated to mid sized Chinese manufactures' but it's completely impenetrable because of the language barrier and lack of organized information. None of them are on Google. I get the feeling that someone among them does what I'm paying someone to do in Asia but I'll never know.
    Last edited by TSA; 07-22-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

A prototype of what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

China did reveal they were studying Jewish subversion into Western Society, government, academia, the media and it's long term implications of foreign policy and cultural shifts + very gay west-coast twitter rants about revolution and sucking trans-cock. Berkeley just banned natural gas btw.

Imagine living in Berkeley? You are basically getting Jewed in every facet of life, but at the same time the sand-wandering large nose desert rats are being studied by people who eat and drag puppies behind 2W pick-up trucks. Also you've been ordered to cook all your meals from Trader Joes in a convection oven, while your wife gets gangbanged from the men who set up a tent commune in your backyard.

The coming BIG EARTHQUAKE is gonna be like when Forever dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.