once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What you goys think about the UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME?

If Bernie wins the primaries, the upperclass republicans will shift back to the right because he's coming after their money. Traditional big money needs a political home and Bernie's wing is making the democratic party uncomfortable for them. Also making them irrelevant in campaign financing. If that doesn't work then the new left and the new right will both be in the democrat party. with the republicans serving as a backbone from the new-new left while also disintegrating into 100s of goofy little parties that reflect their online factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Just an observation, but why do so many of tsa's posts have to do with white men? Is it jealousy? Admiration? Lust?

Its just me and a bunch of white dudes in here. I tried talking about UBI until Robby decided he was going to flood me out with feces. So admiration.

Quote Originally Posted by scru face View Post
    Yo Dooch, you need to fall back. I've seen your racist remarks towards my brother and that shit ain't gonna fly with me.
    Why you gettin so excited for?

The brothers are salty.... uh oh, look out world...
    Last edited by Dooch; 08-02-2019 at 12:50 PM.

As the Beastie Boys once said "racism is schism, on a serious tip". Word to your mother.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I think I'll be using my Yangbucks to get a nice rifle build eventually

https://www.instagram.com/ballisticadvantage/

Hows yours looking? If you show me yours, Ill show you mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

Dumbest thing I ever heard of. All income should be EARNED income. Investments are fair if you put your own capital at risk (capital gains).

Sha dynasty, in the states the facists are usually liberals these days.

another shooting in El Paso. @TheCollector, you place bets on whether a liberal did it or not? Put your CASHAPP on the line, pusseh bua

The shooter was probably an antifa supporter. I read that you can't afford your phone bill? You might want to start a go fund for that. Maybe I'll send you something towards it bum. You come off as a typical liberal nut who ignores the everyday shootings that are happening throughout the democratic run cities in the US. Your wife probably flogs you while you're watching Rupaul's drag race.

she probably does. Lets wait to see if the shooter is in Anti-Fascist' or not

"Probably" this sicko is a Trump supporter

Read the manifesto start to finish retards. He said his views predate the Trump admin. He also didn't mention an allegiance to either political party and shit on them both. He talks about environmental destruction, social cohesion, corporate control of politics, automation/UBI and mass migration into the west because of corporations pushing it for profit. It's not a long read and he probably was inspired somewhat by Ted Kaczynski, but nowhere near as intelligent. He wanted to accelerate a violent uprising in the west and receive the same media reaction as Tarrant. The press will 100% ignore his own words, milk the event for ratings and have panels of "experts" draw conclusions of why he snapped. Lmao they could just read the fucking thing on air and get their answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

So what? Predating or not, he is certainly not attacking Trump but trying not to harm the government. So he's some twisted Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    If Bernie wins the primaries
    You really think a screaming old man who flails his arms around and acts like a senile Larry David is gonna win it? It'll probably be pedo Biden or Warren.

Warren definitely reminds me of a really bitchy 4th grade teacher, or the type of mom who sent her teenage son to rehab for hiding a 6 pack of beer in his room. Zero cool factor and probably wears those copper compression socks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.