once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What you goys think about the UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME?

Default What you goys think about the UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME?

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

any takers??? I can see doosh voting for kamala harris

super edgy brock. they look like they're up to no good, right?

tsa, who are you and your illegal immigrant wife voting for in the loss against trump?

Sanders, I take it that you're voting for Trump?

Universal basic income is something that will probably make sense in 15-20 years. Its unnecessary right now.

This Paul Mitchell shampoo drinking faggot would probably use cryogenics to live 100 more years if universal basic income was introduced, just so he could make an episode to convince the viewer that ebil, waycist, cis white men were actually responsible for the UBI push so that feudalism 2.0 could be established.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

No sane person who doesnít have some insecurity agenda would vote for anyone other than Trump this cycle.

I used to see it as the lesser of two evils but now itís not even a choice. If you enjoy living your own life. I guess a lot of these digiheads get anxiety about that.

Trumps literally white trash

Thatís legit stupid.

Those recent Dem debates are probably the funniest thing you could watch on tv.
    Besides every candidate raising their hand to give up US sovereignty and territorial borders or free healthcare for illlegals, it's turned into a contest where they one-up each other about who can fuck over whitey the hardest. If they get their wish and abolish the electoral college they will likely celebrate, being too dense to understand it's a death sentence. The grassroots right will quickly figure out they will never be able to win an election on a national level again. That's when a violent insurgency breaks out. Blue cities will look like Somalia when the power grid and highways get BTFO. Imagine the stench? Imagine the inhabitants resorting to cannibalism? Hipster cannibalism!
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

The mayor of Seattle recently stated she believes it would be racially insensitive to hose the human feces off their sidewalks. There are no longer 'political solutions or compromises' to be made with people operating at that level of lunacy or self inflicted mental instability. I'm predicting a large portion of the left will split away and form a new party because the insane agendas being pushed in recent years have crippled their ability to operate. It's been funny as hell to watch. Should've been a hulu show.

Even with the electoral college, that's going to happen. Except the shooting part. There will be a couple of niggas that look like Lee towers that will go bat shit at guac festivals but nobody cares. Plus niggas got SUPERSOAKrz

I think the new right will be the establishment dems, as the gimmicky dungeons and dragons Republicans dont have the STEAM to keep it up. Dudes names Kyle and CNN are going to be scrambling when Trump leaves. Even after the 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Thatís legit stupid.
    Haha, so I take it you not for YANg?