once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: RIP DJ Arafat

Default RIP DJ Arafat

Turns out he had beef with Petit Bebi Philip. Who would have know.

I think Arafat took it on this one
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Yea this place ainít black enough anymore for this type of shit

is this for french?

So he rammed his head into a hard object while driving a scooter or what I imagine a Chinese bootleg Honda Shadow in CŰte d'Ivoire? Lol the Ivory Coast is not sending their best.

Africa has to admit it has flyover nation-states at some point. We laugh about US idiots taking out small loans to get drunk and run over by John Deers w/ blades spinning during a slip & slide party. I mean Shifter compared Nigeria to Mexico at one point. Apart from the the annual power black-outs and overvalued Oil reserves maybe TSA can rebut that claim, while I think about that recent time... some 22 yr old chic sprinkled truffles on my:

Pheasant, Pecorino, Spinach, Wild Mushroom, Rosemary Duck Glace, Cream, Caper -- RAVIOLI.

That shit was delicious. Only the Dooch or Art could respect that granular palate. It even dumped snow when I stepped outside. It was that fucking good the Montana heavens opened during a short stay. I like those 3-4 day trips. Some intense work, then play.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Mumm Ra and Hanz would appreciate that plate and the experience. You can eat, reserve tables with friends or colleagues but sometimes it all "clicks" on a solo biz trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Oh man I had a mushroom tagliatelle bolognese recently that made me cream my pants.

I find it hilarious how the new trend on social media is currently black Americans being superior chefs.

Their sitting there talking about potato salad and macaroni and cheese. Thatís childrenís food. They donít even know what al dente means. Macaroni mush and fake cheese.

But yea, you use garlic salt. GENIUS!
    Last edited by Dooch; 08-15-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Yea this place ainít black enough anymore for this type of shit
    Lol not even close.

lol, im actually laughing because this has responses lol. I just thought it would be B-rock telling me that he put my wife in a headlock.
    @Touch. I agree

@Robby. Damn, how do you know about DJ Arafat and Petit Bebi Philipe? Lol
    Nigeria is the America of Africa so it's really stupid for Graveyard Shifter to be saying that but I didn't read the post so it was either when I was gone or when he was dropping 12 thicc responses at a time to me hinting that he was gay or talking about his gluttonous neck. I believe Shifter immigrated to Nigeria at a point in his life LOL. People from his ethnic group keep moving into Nigeria (they're nomads) because they're being chased out of all of the surrounding countries (they're also terrorists/ smoke gutter fluid/ 12% literacy rate/ life expectancy of like 45/ low T). But yeah I would compare Nigeria to Mexico, which is still better than where ever he's from. (He says Ghana but again, they're nomads, so he's probably from Gambia which is lame as it sounds)

We're trying to separate from Nigeria and I think we'll be successful at it because wtf. Unless America decides to help them out because terrorist oligarchs in Nigeria have also bought US politicians.

Then you bicch ass goyim will has to buy a mean INNOSON.

Last edited by TSA; 08-15-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Also I fuck with all the ingredients you're all listing but don't have the desire to fully find out what you're talking about so hopefully it isn't sexual.
    There are no nation states in Africa, which is actually the problem. A lot of pointless countries. The closest is Somalia but 'they don't count'. I'm sure you've interacted with them.

you back on your Bs aren't you.

lmao

dawg...don't make me start a convo about your mom on here..

yeah nigga, i know about her..what she did and what she does now lmao

stay in your lane little man
    https://instagram.com/p/B1P2pLeAO7M/
    https://instagram.com/p/B1PpYrxAh6c/
    ^^^snippets on whatís coming on my upcoming album *piscean knight *

NEW album

GET IT HERE

http://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com...-dark-season-2

project cloverfield album sampler

release date: 02/20/2019 on #itunes#spotify#tidal#bandcamp#pandora#iheartradio etc

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...-album-sampler

https://tidal.com/track/74375213
    https://open.spotify.com/track/462Ov8pe6WdYvyUGuVH9NY