once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: 4th disciple - the algorythm (2019)

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by num2son View Post
    one of the best renditions of the wu logo.
    if not the best after the mef effekt

  2. #17

    Default

    Gza's logo is my personal favourite.
    4th's is definitely up there though.

  3. #18
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,714
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    This is what I’ve been waiting for. Bout damn time.

    lets get it


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  4. #19
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,714
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    If u had a Best of 4th disciple mixtape. ...
    Which tracks would be included  ???
    sweatshop
    almost there
    game 7
    cash rules
    wu renegades
    soldiers of darknessT
    unite to fight
    serving justice
    not promised tomorrow
    pain


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    sweatshop
    almost there
    game 7
    cash rules
    wu renegades
    soldiers of darknessT
    unite to fight
    serving justice
    not promised tomorrow
    pain
    Murder props 4this...
    I will search

  6. #21

    Default

    He used to sell tshirt's with his logo, cant find the links anymore

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daywalker View Post
    He used to sell tshirt's with his logo, cant find the links anymore

    https://www.disciplegarmentz.com/

    Peace,
    WuMonk

  8. #23
    crappadonna
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Rochester NY
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I ordered one earlier in the year off his IG link, waited one month for a confirmation email with shipping info. Never got it. Went back and forth with who ever was in charge via email for weeks. Eventually demanded my money back, got it after a couple tries. Disappointing cuz I like the shirt and really wanted to support 4th.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by human torch View Post
    I ordered one earlier in the year off his IG link, waited one month for a confirmation email with shipping info. Never got it. Went back and forth with who ever was in charge via email for weeks. Eventually demanded my money back, got it after a couple tries. Disappointing cuz I like the shirt and really wanted to support 4th.

    unlucky brv, I'm tempted to buy one. If its paypal protected , I'm in.

  10. #25

    Default

    Do we have a Release Date ?

  11. #26
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    18,714
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    mishaps happen.

    its harder for private entrepreneurs to do things in a timely fashion especially when they are handling everything on their own, so support the man regardless. i think the brother is deserving of all the support he can get from the fans


    https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage


    ^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

  12. #27

  13. #28

    Default

    Its simple. No 4th. No WU.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •