once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Mugabe croaks

The arrogance of some of these people telling black people they know their history better than them
    the arrogance of telling black people you know whats good for them because your'e some kinda white savior

the irony of shitting on a guy because he was pro-black while in the same breath echoing the words of a turd in the white house talking about shitholes while doing exactly what your'e mad at Mugabe for lmao. how the fuck can you shit on Mugabe and champion trump? man , youre clearly an example of google intellect, you read and repeat internet points like you know wtf you talking about, do tell me, how many times have you been in zimbabwe? ill wait

while im at it, the same thing is happening in south africa for good reason, as early as the mid 90s, white south africans were still using white only toilets, calling people Kaffirs(niggers), killing blacks for walking anywhere in neighbourhoods they comandeered and generally living lavish of the backs of the blacks they were treating as cheap minimal labor, so please, save the BS , because you read and watched cnn and fox news, stop pretending like "those poor innocent whites are being mistreated for no reason", maybe had they intergrated and treated the indigenous people of those countries fairly, they wouldn't be facing the shit they facing now when the tables turn. and before you try the "im gonna write an essay because i know everything i read on the internet", i lived in these places, i was on ground there, i experienced the racism and antics of the boers who are the same people in zimbabwe.

but please please
    please stop telling black people you know what we are about..gtfoh... we aren't monolithic and your stupid white savior arrogance is exactly why its 2019 and theres still mistrust between these 2 demographics. smh get real

Sense A, you didn't think it through did you?

https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage

^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

we get it. You hate white people, but itís ok because your black.

dooch.

re read what i wrote
    there's nothing there that suggests me hating white people. what i hate is the kinda person who believes they know whats good for me as a black man because they see their whiteness as superior and there are alot of these overtones with dudes posts. when you make comments like "we dont know how history because we know more about music/musicians " then its clear as day what kinda person that is.

also, me stating the reality of the white demographic in southern africa does not constitute hate. its a fact, it happened. im far from being a racist but i won't sit by and let someone talk down on black folk because they think they know everything from google /fox news and cnn

lets get real

https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage

^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album

Iím messing with you.

I get what you saying. Everyone is ethnocentric anyway and ďracistĒ to a degree.

In my opinion

And I donít like white saviors either.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Conclusion: Mugabe is a piece of shit. Fuck him. Never stood for individual rights. He never protected property rights. He overthrew democratic elections. He used threats and coercion. He was an African primitive tyrant. So tribal he didn't even unite black people. He killed over 20,000 black Africans. A tribal, fascist fraud maniac. Killed way more black people than he ever did white people. A sellout. A fraud. racist. I shit upon Mugabe's urinated grave.

Video Footage of Mugabe overthrowing a democratic election: https://youtu.be/5OCTs4BMSN4

You can hate me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    There is no conclusion until countries like Zimbabwe, South Africa, and others provide opportunities for all its people by distributing the wealth. It's time end to end the natural resource curse and share the riches. The people outside of Africa are ignorant in regards to the situations by focusing on the negatives. The people who live on that continent are NOT all monsters. It's time to set aside the racism and concentrate on the positives.

Ironman's reaction to this is like a Republican's response to a mass shooting in the U.S.

If the guy's name is Allah Muhammad, they let you know about it. When the shooter's name is Jim-Bob Skinner, they say "Don't mention his name and give him the publicity he seeks. Now's not the time to bring up gun control."

If it was a white guy that was killing black people, Ironman would let you know about it. But because it's a black guy, he says, "It's time to set aside the racism and concentrate on the positives."
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Iím messing with you.

I get what you saying. Everyone is ethnocentric anyway and ďracistĒ to a degree.

In my opinion

And I donít like white saviors either.
    notice when white ppl get scared they pretend 'they were joking'. I think that's why a lot of white dudes that lesbians getting made at comedians very personally. It's like 'you're attacking me in my fall out shelter'.

You're not joking. Type with your chest, D
    Last edited by TSA; 10-07-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Ironman's reaction to this is like a Republican's response to a mass shooting in the U.S.

If the guy's name is Allah Muhammad, they let you know about it. When the shooter's name is Jim-Bob Skinner, they say "Don't mention his name and give him the publicity he seeks. Now's not the time to bring up gun control."

If it was a white guy that was killing black people, Ironman would let you know about it. But because it's a black guy, he says, "It's time to set aside the racism and concentrate on the positives."
    eh. Ironman's wife is African, and he's African American. He likely (and I could be wrong) knows the situation more than Sense-A who from all accounts is a 'Hot Couch' guy that has jumped into an internet wormhole that involved mentions of 'Zimbabwe'.

I also hesitate to respond to ppl seriously because it's the internet and everyone is just letting you know how they already made up their mind. But if you're thinking about it critically then cool.

The British Empire took over Zimbabwe. It forcefully gave 85% of the land in the country (nearly all the arable land) to a group of white people that made up 5% of the population for free. They didn't buy it. They didn't have deeds to it. They didn't acquire it in anyway that anything but the British Empire recognized as legit. Mugabe went to war with the British empire and won.

He then said, if you don't have a deed to your land or historical ownership of it outside the occupation, you don't own it, you don't own it.
    So the majority of white people, in that 5% of the population, with 85% of the land that was taken by the British Army, lost their land.
    there WAS a large group, withing that 5% that got to keep their land. These were mostly German and South African white people that bought their land, got a legal deed to it, and have a history of paying taxes for it. Not all of it was taken by force but these people were operating outside the british empire aka not british.

the UK got mad/embarrassed for losing face. It sent a lot of white people to various places of the world under the promise that it will protect their assets and lives, and this showed that they couldn't do it. The whites in Zimbabwe were given the option to buy back the land and most refused, some complied, but they were few.

The British press painted the picture as Mugabe running a pogrom on white people and killing (?) or being 'racist' to them. in the 80s when the fighting was happening, they wrote of him as a hero because the white zimbabweans didn't want to be a part of the british empire anymore now that they got what they wanted. I think you're smart enough to track down Ironman and face 15 to life for it, so I don't think I need to explain to you that this is ridiculous but if I need to then cool, I have time.

Then, because the UK and US are part of a series of accords that started from the Treaty of Westphalia about helping each other maintain each other's respective spheres of influence, the US and UK embargoed Zimbabwe's currency. The entire world has to trade with the US dollar and Zimbabwe was thus not allowed to trade with other countries.

The farms in Zimbabwe were not set up to grow food. They grew cash crops that were sent to britain and turned to industrial goods. But now they can't do that because of the embargo so many of them went to waste because they don't grow food.

Over a period of 15 years, they have been converting their entire Ag. sector from Cash Crop (cotton, non-edible maise etc) into a food growing economy. So the british press will see that 'cotton production is down 50% in 2 years) and retell this transition as 'ZIM BAB WEE FARMERS CAN'T GROW COTTON AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH'.

China then said, this is lame, and started trading with Zimbabwe despite US sanctions on their currency and both cash crops and food goods have been on a stead increase since.

Mugabe died, and the new government fooled the british by saying they were going to 'give the white their land back' so now all the press coverage of them is 'ZIMBABWE IS DOING GREAT!'. Though now it's becoming 'WHITES SAY THE GOVERNMENT LIED'.

These same white farmers were invited into Nigeria (Kwara State) to restart their lives, and within 3 years all of them left saying it's too difficult and the government doesn't provide enough help. So they're not particularly competent or smart farmers, especially since the british state department planned their operations in Zimbabwe to service the British economy.

When they were incharge of Zimbabwe, 95% of kids in the country were malnourished. Vitamin deficiency and starvation were the lead causes of death. The 2000 odd white ppl were doing great, but the rest of the country was on the brink of starvation and death. Today most Zimbabweans are land owners and are farming crops that matter to their own lives.

So if you interpret this as 'racism', I'm pretty disappointed.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-07-2019 at 06:11 PM.

Ironman is saying there's too much focus on negatives when it comes to Africa and I half way agree with him. Africa is still the fastest growing continent in the world economically, and is slashing poverty faster than everyone else. It is also leading and adopting of new technology like fintech, solar, and automation. There's a guy from a state in Nigeria that started out trading engines and car parts in scrap yards. He now mass-manufactures his own vehicles. This will never be on the news in the west. But there was once a story that a blogspot blogger made up about a 'cannibal hotel' there you can pick body parts and that made the western news in a heart beat. The same 5 groups of people that aren't clothed are also the most documented (BY FAR). I remember not seeing Lagos on the news growing up at all and it's going to be one of the biggest cities in the world in the next few years. But let a nigga jump up and down naked and he'll get 60 documentaries. They finally started showing slums in lagos so it's whatever.

The part I half disagree with ironman is that we really have to stop caring about 'perception' and continue with the progress if we're going to get anywhere. These people are pathologically hateful and will always feel small and less than for absolutely no reason. They have to hear something bad about you so that they don't think about the bad things about themselves. This won't stop and they can't stop. It's how they're programmed. They will always be the victim and will always have to externalize the internal hate or else they'll kill themselves. They could work on de-programming the bs so that they can have self reflection without wanting to die, but there's nothing incentivizing them to do this in society and they can't see themselves with any sense of perspective because of that same programming. It's not their fault and they're not bad people but the powers that have controlled them historically need them to be like this and they're not equip to counter it in any sensible way because the program is the whole of their identity. Them knowing good stuff about Africa won't change anything and is not a goal because we have to also be able to talk about the bullshit happening in Africa (and there's a lot).

Africa is doing extremely well, and Zimbabwe isn't excluded. Anyone that doesn't know this or doesn't want to know this, that's their concern. With your skillset (Ironman) you can go there and make a very fast fortune that you can genuinely enjoy cause you (not the government) will actually own your land and assets and everyone around you won't be full of hate and bitterness. So why do you want other people that are full of hate and bitterness to know that? What do you gain? Fuck em. Don't go to Zimbabwe, Zimbabwe is hell on earth nigga.

You can see the density of the ignorance and programming with Robby's posts. He was trying to paint a picture where Zimbabwe is bAd because of inflation, but his home state is literally the heroine needle capital of the Atlantic NW. Suicide capital. Drug orphan capital. Everyone he knows is dying. So he has to believe that Zimbabwe is worst off without the same white people he's seeing dead off dope in chrystler 300s with a baby in the back seat, because he's one of those people, he just moved to Colorado before it was too late because listening to wutang kept him away from his peers.

has anyone had marco's pizza before? i keep seeing commercials for them.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Lmao this thread is still going? Holy shit the amount of COPE that TSA dissolved through his blood stream is astounding. I live in one of the healthiest states in the US and only use Ibuprofen if I spent a day hiking into back country nooks & crannies to get a fresh run on my board.

Admit it, my troll thread about a country I really don't give a shit about and the following GIF hurt (you) the Son of Scam deeply. I put in work too hahahah.

Also "We were farmers"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Nobody cares about Africa. Lol.

Especially the white people in the thread.

Why is everyone writing paragraphs?

We get it, you hold in high esteem the black dictator who killed white people and other black people you donít like.

Whatís the problem?
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-08-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Maybe the tramadol in his juice box has him so scatter brained recently, or the idea some dutch/swedish guys invented blue tooth technology that allows him to sync his brother's youtube channel to a modern head unit.

Those Lesbians though haha. Yea man.. those carpet munchers are really the achilles heel. BUNKER MEETING!
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

3 things I think about when I wake up

*Lesbians that can't write jokes
    *Mugabe's weird legacy
    *Corn Pop cereal and bad dudes

- maybe overdosing on Chinese imported fetanyl or ibuprofen if Ringz ever pulls the plug on wu-corp

I know quite a few lesbians. They usually like football and other sports. And beer. We get along pretty good. Definitely respect the MILORGANITE game.

And yea I had no idea what a mugabe was before this thread.

I didnít read those paragraphs but as I scrolled through I saw ZIMBABWE. It reminded me of Carmen Sandiego and how none of the kids could ever find the countries on the African map.

Anyway, Darryl is starting to remind me of a vacuum salesman.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Mugabe is the new word for black people Nicky Cooch and his friends use at bar trivia instead of the N word.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 10-09-2019 at 07:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.