once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Mugabe croaks

I had a teacher in high school who was white but born in Zimbabwe. She did make a point about Britain being the reason why Zimbabwe was in the situation it was in. Pretty much all the arguments made here. Mugabe could have probably done a better job. Instead of flushing out the whites to keep them in the system. One reason why South Africa functions is the whites are pretty good at running business & a country. You have to find a workable middle ground, Mugabe couldn't quite do that but the British have a huge role in destabilising the situation & not allowing it to improve.

Sounds more like a vandalay move.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Nobody cares about Africa. Lol.

What’s the problem?

Here's why Bill Gates and Nigeria's Dangote have a 'fruitful partnership'

United States’ billionaire and philanthropist Bill Gates on Tuesday praised Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote, for championing efforts of reducing malnutrition in his country and globally.

Gates, whose Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, works to reduce inequalities in health, said he and Dangote have a lot in common.

‘‘We both started successful businesses in the late 1970s. For our second act in life, we both chose to start foundations aimed at improving health and education,’‘ Gates said in a blog post titled ‘A fruitful partnership’.

‘More importantly, we both love to geek out over things that make some people’s eyes glaze over, like cement, fertilizer, and iodized salt.’‘

In 2016, the Dangote Foundation and Gates Foundation entered into a partnership worth $100 million to reduce malnutrition in Nigeria.

‘‘One of the greatest factors that undermine progress is malnutrition. A lot of kids don’t have access to sufficient and nutritious food,’‘ Dangote said at this year’s Goalkeepers event.

‘‘One of the ways our foundations are working together to fight malnutrition is through food fortification…by adding micronutrients to the food that families, especially those from low-income households, are purchasing every day,’‘ Gates explained.

Malnutrition is responsible for nearly half of all deaths in children under 5, and both entrepreneurs believe that tackling it in Nigeria could unlock progress for the entire continent.

‘‘Aliko Dangote understands this, and that’s why he’s committed to making progress in his home country. Melinda and I are lucky to have him as a partner (and friend!) in improving health,’‘ Gates said of Dangote’s commitment.

Asked what they had learnt about each other in the years of their friendship at the Goalkeepers event, Africa’s richest man described Gates as a ‘very simple, soft-spoken and kind-hearted person’.

‘‘Meeting Bill made me a totally different person. To think that here is someone who has nothing to do with us in Nigeria or the African continent, and yet he is putting his money, his soul, everything…he is very, very committed to helping humanity,’‘ Dangote said.

Dangote added that he had been inspired by Gates to give away significant portions of his wealth to charity.

‘‘Aliko really knows people. He has relationships, he is willing to reach out to people. His ability to reach out, and the communication skills that Aliko has developed, have really been phenomenal,’‘ Gates said of his friend and partner.
    https://www.africanews.com/2019/10/0...-partnership//
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 10-12-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I’ll rephrase.

White Saviors care about Africa.

No other whites do.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

I’ll rephrase.

White Saviors care about Africa.

No other whites do.
    The Marshall Plan created to rebuild Western Europe after WWII was $13 billion and some change, given inflation in today's world equals a ballpark of $103 Billion. Since then Africa has received 8 - 10 Marshall Plans in aid and the information age happened (meaning the collective world knowledge is at your fingertips no matter if you are using a $10 smart phone w/ a Chinese browser or a pentium II computer with an ISP)

It's a weird stance wanting a land mass that size to fail if you see things from a Kardashev scale.. seems very boomerish, Shifter knows my real thoughts on the matter via PM. I see 2 futures... either Africa keeps sucking off the teet of Bill and Melinda with their band-aid foundations meant for Hollywood/MSM virtue points or militantly unify, and expel the Alphabet agencies + Chinese menace who admitted to studying the Jew's tactics of subversion into the West or territories ripe for upheaval.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Long story short, neo-cons, Lib doo-gooders, and men with small hats who prescribe to a world ending prophecy are actively prolonging or handicapping Africa's advancement or even minor progress for short-term wealth or control. That's just how the cookie crumbles.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I see 2 futures... either Africa keeps sucking off the teet of Bill and Melinda with their band-aid foundations meant for Hollywood/MSM virtue points or militantly unify, and expel the Alphabet agencies + Chinese menace who admitted to studying the Jew's tactics of subversion into the West or territories ripe for upheaval.
    I'm sure people would prefer the second future.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    The Marshall Plan created to rebuild Western Europe after WWII was $13 billion and some change, given inflation in today's world equals a ballpark of $103 Billion. Since then Africa has received 8 - 10 Marshall Plans in aid and the information age happened (meaning the collective world knowledge is at your fingertips no matter if you are using a $10 smart phone w/ a Chinese browser or a pentium II computer with an ISP)

It's a weird stance wanting a land mass that size to fail if you see things from a Kardashev scale.. seems very boomerish, Shifter knows my real thoughts on the matter via PM. I see 2 futures... either Africa keeps sucking off the teet of Bill and Melinda with their band-aid foundations meant for Hollywood/MSM virtue points or militantly unify, and expel the Alphabet agencies + Chinese menace who admitted to studying the Jew's tactics of subversion into the West or territories ripe for upheaval.
    LOL Nigga name them hahaha!

Robby, you're not very informed and want to believe you're an informed person at the same time. The combination is a huge mess and it's very clear that you're along the ride of your insecurities. It's really cringe for even partially formed adults to read. This nigga said 'Chinese menace' LOL. What a dumb fuck

name them LOL. I don't even think you can name 5 african countries off the top of your head, but we're on the internet so we can't verify that, but name 1 of the five 'African marshal plans' LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I had a teacher in high school who was white but born in Zimbabwe. She did make a point about Britain being the reason why Zimbabwe was in the situation it was in. Pretty much all the arguments made here. Mugabe could have probably done a better job. Instead of flushing out the whites to keep them in the system. One reason why South Africa functions is the whites are pretty good at running business & a country. You have to find a workable middle ground, Mugabe couldn't quite do that but the British have a huge role in destabilising the situation & not allowing it to improve.
    The actual problem is white people, and their satelite ethnic groups, register 'doing well' as 'white people doing well'. The Average zimbabwean is better off than the average south african. The average zimbabwean owns lands, can buy land, and has access to all of his countries resources.

Unemployment Zimbabwe (under embargo from d'whites): 4.09%
    Unemployment South Africa (under d'whites economy): 29.0%

Zimbabwe Growth Rate (embargo): 3.0%
    South African Growth Rate (haven't got rid of the white people): 1.3%

Black south Africa (90% of the country) is hell on earth and they, without question are the worst off in the region. People in Botswana (most developed economy in that region, next to no white people), Zambia, etc are better off than black south Africans. South Africa, on paper, looks rich because 1000 white people have 1 billion dollars. It's the only african country with a crime problem, the only african country with a drug problem, the only african country that doesn't have HIV under control, the only african country who's economy hasn't grow in 15 years and these are the sectors white people are running. The only thing they had was 'they're the biggest economy in African) but Nigeria has blown past them and half of the country is run by terrorists.

Again, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia) under white rule had an infant mortality rate in the double digits and 95% of it's population had no access to hospitals. 10% of it's population owned property and black unemployment (90% of population) was universal.

But since white people got shitted on in Zimbabwe, 'it's worst' because things are 'worst' for white people. As I said earlier, Rhodesia's entire economy was geared towards growing raw cash crops for british factors to take up for (basically) free. Nearly all the farm land. And enough food to feed the whites. The black people overthrew the british and started reverting those farms to grow food. Then dwights came with 'SEE THE COTTON PRODUCTION IS DOWN 95% AHHHHHH BEING PART NEANDERTHAL IS MAKING ME DEPRESSED AND CRAVE CIGARETTES REDDIT REDDIT LET ME TAKE IT OUT OF BLACK PEOPLE BUT NOT SAY ANYTHING AROUND THEM AHH'

White farmers were invited to relocate to Kwara state Nigeria and even given land. They ran away in 2 years. Without undue and overwhelming government or military advantage white people have a very difficult time sustaining a population or surviving anywhere. And you sure as hell aren't getting that in no fucking Nigeria. The British used the newly invented machine gun, mowed down tens and thousands of people, then gave 1000 white people a free country and we're supposed to call it 'good at farming' or 'good at business'.
    If someone gave you 10% of Bulgaria right now I would be the grape god.

Even the US. We can say the US achieved XYZ but all of the impact comes with ignoring the fact that these people got a free continent and managed to be neck and neck with Japan, an Island.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-15-2019 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

I was thinking about the other day how most places that were under British Rule were better off when they were under British Rule. With America being the grand exception.

Hong Kong made me think of it.

The British just wanted a 5 cent tax on tea, right?

And we fought a war over that against the mightiest empire in the world.

But now lazy, drug addicted Americans will pay 25 cent tax or $10 tax or whatever it is and not even flick the government the finger. They go vote demoKKKRat for more taxes on the "rich" which always just ends up being them. LOL

Whenever a population gives up their guns, then they have no recourse against the government. <and the government is always trying to gain power. Naturally.

Every publicized, corporate conglomerate fake news media advertised and marketed shooting is marketed as an excuse to take away this individual right.

Although there are costs we face as a society for those who misuse their freedom, the casualties and harm we would face without that freedom is far greater. Not having the 2nd amendment right would cost far more lives in the long run.

That's why I will never vote demoKKKrats. I think the people, you and me, should be the ones who are armed. Not them.

And notice, that gun laws and gun restrictions, marketed and imposed by demoKKKRats, disproportionately harm and imprison black men. The demoKKKRats falsely tell you Republicans are racist, but their own policies are what imprison you. Hillary Clinton called young black men super predators. Joe Biden as a Senator supported the crime bill that resulted in far more black men getting locked up and serving longer sentences. But you are told Trump is the racist?

DemoKKKRats constantly try to impose impediments to the 2nd amendment. But the rich, powerful white demoKKKRats are always guarded with weapons and arms and security that I pay for.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-15-2019 at 09:33 PM.

^Wrong thread.

there you go again sense A

failing at every turn

assuming that because someone is black, they will automatically be democrats...lmao

dude..stop while you are ahead..you are really showing what you are

https://graveyardshifter.bandcamp.com/album/the-genophage

^^^
    Graveyard shifter/falling down album