once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump moves to ban VAPE - Shadynasty and Art Vandelay are shook

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Cigars? Or black and milds?.
    I will never understand why these are so popular and weed They smell disgusting and dirty. To make matters worse, women are smoking them to gain attention and for fashion. Maybe it's because I'm a fitness/health freak but it's all pointless at the end of the day. Your health is your greatest asset. Maintain it!

Vaping? People are doing it to look cool. It's not worth your health to impress people.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    no, but i might be coming your way soon. i will be sure to report back any dirty mattress i find laying around your house.
    I was speaking to Darrell. Fuck it I donít care anymore.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I will never understand why these are so popular and weed They smell disgusting and dirty. To make matters worse, women are smoking them to gain attention and for fashion. Maybe it's because I'm a fitness/health freak but it's all pointless at the end of the day. Your health is your greatest asset. Maintain it!

Vaping? People are doing it to look cool. It's not worth your health to impress people.
    People should be using it to get off cigarettes. Thats why the juices come in different nicotine strengths, so you can slowly ween yourself off. Only set back is you look incredibly gay. Anyone who wakes up one day and starts vaping out of the blue is either a teenager or a moron.

Nearly odorless THC vaping is also far more tolerable than someone lighting up a joint or bowl and stinking up a 100 foot radius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm a fitness/health freak but it's all pointless at the end of the day. Your health is your greatest asset. Maintain it!
    Diet and fitness won't always guarantee you a long life. I knew of a woman in her mid 50's who ran daily, did marathons and ate a strictly organic diet. She wasn't a drinker or smoker and died of some form of aggressive cancer. Imagine doing everything right, and the fat piece of shit who smokes 3 packs a day and leaves walmart with a shopping cart full of diet soda ends up outliving you?
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

That's that fentynal
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    So he wants to ban flavored e-cigs? Which haven't been proved to be harmful yet?

Meanwhile tobacco has been directly killing people forever and there's no problem? Some states are even legalizing weed despite it also being a carcinogen with a bunch of other shitty side effects. I don't really get what's going on there, I would have thought that its the same companies/lobbies peddling this crap and handing out payola.

I quit smoking 5/6 years ago, smoking is a colossally stupid habit.
    I hear you.

On the other hand I read a few newspaper articles that reported that there's been an alarming rise of new patients with extremely rare lung diseases who turned up at their local doctor between July and September this year. POSSIBLY due to vaping. In some cases patients said they were 'addicted' to vaping.

It's like Jasper said : putting any type of smoke inside of your lungs isn't gonna improve your health.

Adults are old enough to make their own choices without anyone hovering over them.
    Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 09-20-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Adults are old enough to make their own choices without anyone hovering over them.
    But it's not only their lives that are affected.

Heroin and Crack are illegal and nobody has a problem with it. Just because society accepts smoking and drinking doesn't make that right either, we've just decided to accept the negatives they bring for their relatively minor positives.

Heroin and Crack are illegal and nobody has a problem with it.

Ironman,

Do you still live in the city of DETROIT.

Or have you gotten out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Ironman,

Do you still live in the city of DETROIT.

Or have you gotten out yet?
    Still in the city

Dooch actually said a couple of funny things earlier in this thread. Congrats, bro.

I like weed but I've grown to kinda really dislike smoking it. I should learn to bake cookies n shit. Agree with the cunts who say putting any shit in ur lungs is fucked. There was a story about this shit on a current affair tonight. I was playing drums n not listening at all, but just looking at the images of all these fucking nonce cunts using the shit I was like what do u fucking expect? Dumb fucks.

I know a fucken dipshit who wasn't a smoker at all n took up vaping just cos he's a fucken idiot. Talking about mid 50's, maybe 60 year old cunt here.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

He repeatedly tried to get me to have a puff once n I was like dude, fuck off, I'm not even remotely curious, I don't want that rubbish.
    Check out my new live instruments track, 'It Doesn't Matter Anymore'...

https://soundcloud.com/user-34780775...matter-anymore

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

But it's not only their lives that are affected.

Heroin and Crack are illegal and nobody has a problem with it. Just because society accepts smoking and drinking doesn't make that right either, we've just decided to accept the negatives they bring for their relatively minor positives.
    You're right. Second hand smoke. My bad. Where I live smoking in cars is forbidden if there are kids inside.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    There was a story about this shit on a current affair tonight. I was playing drums
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post

i'd rather be vaping than watching A Current Affair while playing the drums... or reading Noel's posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.