once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Corn Pop story is wild

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Iím just busting balls. Itís just black people deep down are very insecure because of the prevalence of fatherlesness so they are very sensitive.

The ones from stable families donít get offended.

Not surprised that you do.
    Well, we can both agree that there are bad apples that spoil the bunch. No doubt about that. To be fair, Dooch, folks were married and were happy. No fights, stealing, nor thuggery.

Listen, you have people from stable homes who couldn't figure it out on the streets so....
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-17-2019 at 03:37 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

See you can get your balls busted because you knew your parents loved you.

Listen Iím not really talking about you when I say these things. All the black guys that post here arenít what Iím talking about.

Iím talking about the Dontraviousí and LeMarquisí of the world. The sons of LaMonikeah and Devishante.

The ones who donít know any male relative that isnít a half sibling who tried to touch them.

So take it easy.

Joe Biden should be careful. Corn Pop just may hear about him talking shit about him and come back fifty years later to settle the score.

dooche remember that time you were 'getting your balls busted' and committed suicide on here? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Italians (Not all) are the most ignorant/racist people ever. Most of them have the IQ of a door knob and think by putting black people down, they will somehow been accepted / immune from the ďWhite manísĒ dislike of them. Hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    dooche remember that time you were 'getting your balls busted' and committed suicide on here? lol
    I cried a lot. I healed. And I cried some more. Then I picked up the pieces and moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Italians (Not all) are the most ignorant/racist people ever. Most of them have the IQ of a door knob and think by putting black people down, they will somehow been accepted / immune from the ďWhite manísĒ dislike of them. Hahahahaha
    I always assumed you were an Aussie. I donít know why but you always put out that vibe. Like you were typing on some Mad Max style hunk of compiled computer parts from the 80ís that runs on gas, in the middle of the outback. Big ass antenna extended in the air.

Also, doosh, I've noticed that, without question, that #1 concern of white men between the ages 13-62 is a desire to have your jokes received well or approved by others. There's a very strong fixation with people 'getting offended' which is supposed to sound like an appeal to thick skin but is at it's base a desire to be validated by other people and a frustration with it not happening. What's up with that?

I ask you because you're not actually white and can thus break it down with some introspect. If I were to ask The collection or B-rock they would melt being that they're white for real.

^
    very strong fixation with power lines being buried underground, even after being told it's a preventive measure for hurricane winds
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Also, doosh, I've noticed that, without question, that #1 concern of white men between the ages 13-62 is a desire to have your jokes received well or approved by others. There's a very strong fixation with people 'getting offended' which is supposed to sound like an appeal to thick skin but is at it's base a desire to be validated by other people and a frustration with it not happening. What's up with that?

I ask you because you're not actually white and can thus break it down with some introspect. If I were to ask The collection or B-rock they would melt being that they're white for real.
    Well mah nigga, as an original Latin man, this is usually only an issue with blacks and Jews.

Everyone else can handle their shit as far as being offended.

I donít have that answer as to why those two groups are sensitive.

With blacks I just assume fatherlessness makes a major portion of them insecure.

You had a dad so you can take it because you werenít taught to react like a bitch. You handle it like a man.
    Look eye, always look eye.

I don't think men in their teens or 20s are that into the whole "you can't say anything these days" shit. They're more likely to be on the side of the offendees of a joke. Those are the bleeding heart liberal years.

But I'm in 2 minds about the stuff comics like Chappelle, Burr and Gervais have been coming out with recently. They're still really funny to me, but I can see it through the eyes of the younger generation who hate them too. On some level they do just sound like out of touch, middle aged men whining about trans people and twitter exchanges.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I don't think men in their teens or 20s are that into the whole "you can't say anything these days" shit. They're more likely to be on the side of the offendees of a joke. Those are the bleeding heart liberal years.

But I'm in 2 minds about the stuff comics like Chappelle, Burr and Gervais have been coming out with recently. They're still really funny to me, but I can see it through the eyes of the younger generation who hate them too. On some level they do just sound like out of touch, middle aged men whining about trans people and twitter exchanges.
    I think only a few lesbians said anything and everyone else thought they were funny or indifferent. No more than 750 lesbians said anything not counting 2 articles against chappelle (0 response to burr cause he was late). Everyone ignored Gervais who's unfunny and lame.

this idea that people just started getting 'offended' when Carlin and Pryor both did jail time for cursing on stage is really fucking pussy and embarrassing.

there's a crop of (white) 30 year old boomers and gen xers that want to be edgy. you have to remember a great deal on gen xs energy was dedicated to finding a way to be considered edgy. In physics, energy cant be destroyed, no matter how cummy suburban and sweaty it is. It was a life affirming goal. Now they're 40 year old guts that are completely inconsequential to the world. So they have to pretend they were hoar'd and INSENSITIVE growing up and now oppressed by lesbians that wont let them say naughty words like faggot and retard. As gen xers have always been theres a strong resistance to the concepts of 'respect' 'boundaries' 'context' 'adding value' 'a purpose' and 'accountability'. Millenials are also successfully channeling the stat quo instead of posturing with superficial contrarian tokenism so they're low key bitter cause the world is changing and they have no part in it.

you can tell it's some 13 year old atheist edge lord vampire turned 40 year old scrum master shit because of the adult fixation with being 'allowed' to say things.

Comedians have opted to stop killing themselves and ODing like real men, and are replacing their idiotic persecutory misery toward complaining about 17 year old white lesbians not liking it when they say naughty words.

then theres the 30somethings that are trailer and think this is 'the movement' but they're always on the wrong wave cause that's the type of DNA that ended up in a trailer in a country that was literally giving white ppl free acreages.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Well mah nigga, as an original Latin man, this is usually only an issue with blacks and Jews.

Everyone else can handle their shit as far as being offended.

I don’t have that answer as to why those two groups are sensitive.

With blacks I just assume fatherlessness makes a major portion of them insecure.

You had a dad so you can take it because you weren’t taught to react like a bitch. You handle it like a man.
    it's pretty clear that the most sensitive people in America are white lol. I'm not even going to have this argument with you cause obviously you realized you couldn't be black somewhere late in life and now you're stuck on a wutang forum venting.

I remember you saying some ol off the wall shit about your dad punching you in the face and calling you gay or something like that. That's dumb and that nigga owes you an apology. Your like the 4th most sensitive dude in wucorp history and everyone in the top 6 has had a series of well documented mental breakdowns.

I'm also positive that the Italian single mother home rate and the African American one are NECK and NECK lol. That's not even close to an exaggeration. You niggas dont really have shit and dont matter. Say what you want about black Americans but they're the most interesting part of your clearly '2 person funeral' life so far. They have their own universities, towns, cities, and command a presence in the country. Nobody's trying to get the Italian vote and the needle on anything wont budge if Italians evaporated into Cool Water cologne tomorrow. What do Italians have? If you had to choose to spend the rest of your life without the black shit or without the Italian shit, nigga lol.

You're just lucky you get statistically put in the same group as Jews and enjoy a free ego ride on someone else's existence. I think you equate being respected in the public sphere with sensitivity which is stupid and trailer because anyone on earth can say anything about you and absolutely nothing will happen because you have nothing. Jews will shut you the fuck down with the shit they earned with intelligence and hard work because you're not going to use their internet to act like this is olive garden.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    ^
    very strong fixation with power lines being buried underground, even after being told it's a preventive measure for hurricane winds
    ^has poor people bone marrow and isnt allowed to do transplants