once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This Corn Pop story is wild

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Default This Corn Pop story is wild

lol Jesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

So it was 1955 and he kicked some black dude named corn pop out the pool, called him Esther, his Christian name, then was gonna wrap a chain around his head after dodging razor blades?

Sounds like some Raekwon bullshit from OBCL 2

The moral of the story is.... white people gotta constantly put up with black peoples bullshit.

I feel it.

Esther was a world class swimmer chic with records

Would bang

Lol but yea...

Senile Biden is wild lol.

Not sure what sort of campaign strategy it is when you tell the public that during the height of racial tensions in the U.S. you....

Called CJ's great uncle Corn Pop a white bitch
    Insulted his hair
    Ejected him from a public pool (big thing in that day)
    Then went to the parking lot to whip him and his friends with a chain?

Although if Corn Pop and the crew really had rusty straight edge shaving blades, you gotta improvise.

Entire scenario is hilarious. Really wish Patrice O'neal didn't die, because if he was alive a recent stand-up set of him analyzing it would be next level.

white people gotta constantly put up with black peoples bullshit.

I feel it.
    I've noticed that you're always bashing blacks in most discussions. What's wrong? Italians weren't always considered apart of the white race, you know.

In 1911, Henry Pratt Fairchild, an influential American sociologist, said about new immigrants, "If he proves himself a man, and … acquires wealth and cleans himself up — very well, we might receive him in a generation or two. But at present he is far beneath us, and the burden of proof rests with him. They ultimately met that burden and crucial to their success was that they were not black and they actively helped in maintaining a racist society.
    https://books.google.com/books?id=Cl...im.%22&f=false

The influx of new immigrants led to apocalyptic predictions about the impending doom awaiting America foreigners would impose their inferior biology, peculiar religious practices, and substandard ways of living onto this country, lowering an elevated civilization. Many held that they were not white, rather members of a lower biological order. The kinder view held they were simply culturally inferior dirty, less intelligent, criminal-prone but could assimilate.

Not being considered white led to new immigrant misery. Economist Robert F. Forester wrote in 1924, in a country where the distinction between white man and black is intended as a distinction of value it is no compliment to the Italian to deny him his whiteness, but that actually happens with considerable frequency.
    In 1911, Henry Pratt Fairchild, an influential American sociologist, said about new immigrants, If he proves himself a man, and … acquires wealth and cleans himself up — very well, we might receive him in a generation or two. But at present he is far beneath us, and the burden of proof rests with him. They ultimately met that burden and crucial to their success was that they were not black and they actively helped in maintaining a racist society.
    https://books.google.com/books?id=Cl...im.%22&f=false

Not being considered white led to new immigrant misery. Economist Robert F. Forester wrote in 1924, in a country where the distinction between white man and black is intended as a distinction of value it is no compliment to the Italian to deny him his whiteness, but that actually happens with considerable frequency.
    New immigrants had a choice fight for inclusion into the white race or align with people of color, who they knew fared even worse than them. One Serbian worker said during the era, You soon know something about this country. Negroes never get a fair chance.

They chose whiteness and sought to demonstrate their cultural and biological fitness. They soon learned, though, when whites said prove yourself, helping protect and expand white supremacy was considered convincing evidence.

They watched whites abuse blacks, mimicked whatever they saw and whiteness the carrot they had long reached for slowly came closer to their grasp.

Not everyone's a monster under the bed, Dooch.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 09-16-2019 at 11:54 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

hahaha GOT EM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Thread is now:

Social studies class + Ironman who never really interacted with Italians

Lmao

Get in line. The Dagos tried to mentally break me in my early years doing physical labor work because having Nordic and Teutonic ancestry features & blood. I was even called a kike just for eating a bagel w/ cream cheese for 3 days in a row. Wont say what they called bologna. It's their thing. Break you down using every slur/trick in the book, and if you don't crack.. you might get invited to dinner where the matriarch "Noni" or whatever serves you endless plates.

In retrospect, it was a great experience. Un-bitched me so I didnt end up in my 30's collecting SNES cartridges or snorting fetanyl over a camp fire like mister yo's 17 uncles who are planning some 'score' to rob a marina of boat lacquer.

cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post

lol Jesus
    I think Art just needs to admit this is exactly how he tells "Terrible-Towel tailgate beef" stories to 12 yr old nephews @ thanksgiving

ET cock,

Italians are wholly secure in their ethnicity and cannot be tricked into self hatred by our northern cousins whom we conquered and brought civilization to many centuries ago.

Your eggplant divide and conquer strategy wont work on us, bruh.

Youre people are seen as the lowest of the low. No offense its just a fact. And its not a white mans opinion only.

I like a lot of black dudes who chose to embrace the white way just as we did many years ago.

They get it.

The rest can live in the black mans trailer park aka the projects.

And we are actually the original Latin man. Get it right At least
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-17-2019 at 07:06 AM.

Youre people are seen as the lowest of the low.

embrace the white way just as we did many years ago.
    You've just prove my point. Listen, Dooch, I understand. My intention wasn't to shame you nor anyone. My intention was to inform you that not all Europeans were considered white and were treated harshly many years ago. Given that history, you're always throwing blacks under the bus in order to make yourself feel better and to get attention. I get it. Hell, we all do.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

This reminds me of Hillary Clinton using the fake southern drawl, or telling a black radio host she carries hot sauce in her purse. Typical tactic of elitist white demoKKKRats. Any self respecting black man should be insulted. Here you have Joe Biden, a pedophile hair sniffing lying pervert who even the demoKKKrat owned Washington Post had to admit completely fabricates and makes up stories, talking in ebonics trying to do his best caricature of a black rapper. And look at those dumb old black Baptists in the audience. They love being pandered to. They love the fake ebonics. They love an old white geezer doing his best caricature of a dumb black rapper.

Black demoKKKrats are unKle toms. The good news is that most of the black demoKKKRats who support Biden and like to be pandered to like this are older black demoKKKrats. Young black men and women see through this bullshit.

Joe Biden used to support segregation. He called former KKK leader Robert Byrd his "dear friend" and a "great leader" (not mentioning he was leading KKK). We only find out about these things after he served 8 years as VP. They spend billions of dollars trying to cover these things up. Joe Biden is also a plagiarist, and a known bullshitter.

I'm tired of elitist white demoKKKrats insulting black Americans, insulting their intelligence, using fake ebonics and fake southern drawl accents, and treating the black American population as some kind of monolithic voting block that they own.

The smartest thing I've heard a young, intelligent black Conservative say ( I think it was a VICE documentary on black conservatism) is that black voters need to "start moving like free agents."

A free agent can sign with any team. That's like a black voter that can vote for any party. YOu make the teams, or political parties, actually give you something. A signing bonus. A large contract. Say in how the team is built (Lebron James).

Black voters haven't been doing that the last 50 years. The demoKKKRats know they own you so they don't do anything for you. Republicans know the demoKKKRats own you so they don't do anything for you.

A free agent can't get a large contract if every team knows he's already decided what team he's going to play for.

MOVE LIKE FREE AGENTS!!! Stop being demoKKKrat Unkle Toms! For fuck sakes, read about the history of the demoKKKrat party! They were on the wrong side of Civil Rights for over 150 years! The parties never switched. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    You've just prove my point. Listen, Dooch, I understand. My intention wasn't to shame you nor anyone. My intention was to inform you that not all Europeans were considered white and were treated harshly many years ago. Given that history, you're always throwing blacks under the bus in order to make yourself feel better and to get attention. I get it. Hell, we all do.

Im just busting balls. Its just black people deep down are very insecure because of the prevalence of fatherlesness so they are very sensitive.

The ones from stable families dont get offended.

Not surprised that you do.
    Look eye, always look eye.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I think Art just needs to admit this is exactly how he tells "Terrible-Towel tailgate beef" stories to 12 yr old nephews @ thanksgiving

haha. we had another successful tailgate on Sunday. unfortunately the steelers weren't as successful. RIP Big Ben

started off with some miller lite then a little vodka and a shot of fireball. some were beer-bonging, however i did not take part in that this week.

as far as food goes, for breakfast we had egg mcmuffins, some good pastries (even some canolli for the eye-talians). then for lunch we cooked up some pork, burgers, mac n cheese and had some pizza delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.