once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frustrated Young Men, Isn't this cucked out?

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    multi-trillion? Their total exported goods is $1.8 trillion and mineral fuels and oil account for $231 billion.

Plus Da LiBz are gonna catapult this autistic potato to a position at the U.N. when she's in her 30's. Greta will make it a war crime or sanctionable offense to export or use fossil fuels 100 yrs from now. Unless they achieve something like creating the world's first operational thorium reactors

It's a wrap.

those fake ass numbers = a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    It's a wrap, the US dollar is bank on Saudi Arabian oil. Saudi Arabian oil is the #1 thing the US is willing to kill for. They're also stockpiling trillions of dollars and have like 12 citizens, w/o oil they'll just buy europe. There will never be a day where they don't 'need' oil anymore.
    You're wrong. There are a bunch of other energy sources that are more efficient and less costly. Looking forward, countries, companies, people are not going to prioritize buying fossil fuels from that disgusting regime. It makes no sense at all. There will "never" be a day? Why use the word never? That's genuinely stupid. In 50 years? In 100? Its literally impossible for the current political status quo to go on forever ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    You're wrong. There are a bunch of other energy sources that are more efficient and less costly. Looking forward, countries, companies, people are not going to prioritize buying fossil fuels from that disgusting regime. It makes no sense at all. There will "never" be a day? Why use the word never? That's genuinely stupid. In 50 years? In 100? Its literally impossible for the current political status quo to go on forever ffs.
    Not to get into macro. econ because that's where the base heads and zombies dwell, but you're not going to have a capitalist system headed almost entirely by banks and oil companies that will give way to anything that's going to slow down the trillions they have collectively spent on oil infrastructure. There are way too many vested interests tied to the continuation of the stat. quo with oil, the existence of the United States being one of them, for this to even come close to almost being an option. We're going to get lip service 'innovations' that will make us think 'the future' will look different but in reality moving away from oil is less easy than moving away from money, or banking.

Given the nature of how wealth and power will keep congealing at the top and how the top is exclusively oil, their ability to ensure the stat quo will only grow. The US dollar is backed on oil. The US dollar gets it's value from the entire world having to trade oil in dollars, the US's reputation (which is sinking as the rest of the world realizes this country is trailer) and the US's ability and willingness to kill an enwords ass to ensure that's the stat. quo. The political system here is based on money and people that get trillion or even billions of free money every year can and will move this country in whatever direction they want.

And we haven't hit the tip of the iceberg as far as the availability of oil on earth. It could be given out for free to everyone person and entity that needs it if they companies way. All this bullshit about it running out or not being sustainable is bs. It's as abundant as sand, it's in every country on earth, and the difference between oil countries and non oil countries is how far you have to dig. I haven't even brought the ocean and artic into it.

The only hope is everyone melting in 2050. We blew it as a species. We know exactly how to cut dependence and we can do it in less than 5 years if we want, but anyone that tries will be hit with the laser.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-22-2019 at 04:39 PM.

I think the best bet is to somehow box the United States out of the paint because at this point it's just a giant cuck-orc with nukes and infinite money. the last time there was this much power dedicated to protecting the state quo as the age of imperialism and it too europe boxing it's self out of the paint for that to end (and it hasn't). On a day to day level at least 40% of the country believes it's their moral duty to use oil and solar panels are gay. If you know anything about the United States, it should be the fact that the primary objective of this culture is to prove you're not gay.

Plus I live here so I don't want it to be completely boxed out of the paint.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Haha yea, oil is gonna be old fake news 100 yrs out from now. I noticed it's mostly people with "normie brains" who still believe the mid east is like the upper echelon of oil production. Canada is also a huge a source. The U.S. could simply annex that country and take it, if we were ever in a pinch. Unless Trudeau depletes their reservers by constantly rubbing it on his face while playing dress up.

By 2120 the Saudis will very likely be right back to living like primitives and throwing rocks at some 8 yr old USA kid's toy drone capable of flying across the globe, as he studies them for a school report. They spend money obnoxiously like a 19 year old drafted out of the projects into the NBA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

You know Aramco is drilling in the US too right? lol
    Like the 8 ppl that run saudi arabia are going to be sitting on trillions of dollars, 'the oil runs out', then they just fall into a pool of lava like Bowser.

Robbie and TSA are correct. The US is producing more oil and natural gas than ever before. It's mostly fracking and some offshore drilling. We also get oil from Canada, too.

The oil boom in 2010 - 2012 in states like the Dakotas, OK, and TX contribute to this.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

You guys should be watching football and grilling. The fuck are you doing talking about oil?

Get to the range and work on your swing.

Stop worrying about Saudi Arabia. You think they’re talking about North Dakota?

No they’re fucking their cousins, praying and watching soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You guys should be watching football and grilling. The fuck are you doing talking about oil?

Stop worrying about Saudi Arabia. You think they’re talking about North Dakota?

No they’re fucking their cousins, praying and watching soccer.
    The Rams vs Browns? Weak game.

Oil will always be in the future. Kids and Dems want to invest in new energy and stop the flow of oil and natural gas. Um, I don't think so. The Dems and kids need to stop and think. If you want to REALLY fight climate change, good luck. Don't use your air conditioners, don't drive or fly. The earth is changing and with the human population constantly increasing, this "climate change" will get worse. I say good luck to the kids and Dems taking on ruthless CEOs of oil companies and industrial business owners. To them, money and power trumps all.

Watching Cuckball isnt really a hobby though. Anyone can watch 90mins of commercials and punish their liver.
    Get real white man hobby and reconnect with nature.

The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    ahahaaah

Saudi Arabia has something like 18% of the oil reserves? which is not peanuts and a big reason western countries still fuck with them.

The Dinosaur Goo Corporations are very powerful and all that yada yada. Just never say never, or always. The developed world at least is slowly turning away from fossil fuels because the alternatives are now more cost effective and there's a push towards not destroying the place we live. I sound idealistic but you guys sound pessimistic too. Its dumb to assume that nothing ever changes when history is a long list of things changing.

Saudi Arabia has something like 18% of the oil reserves? which is not peanuts and a big reason western countries still fuck with them.

The Dinosaur Goo Corporations are very powerful and all that yada yada. Just never say never, or always. The developed world at least is slowly turning away from fossil fuels because the alternatives are now more cost effective and there's a push towards not destroying the place we live. I sound idealistic but you guys sound pessimistic too. Its dumb to assume that nothing ever changes when history is a long list of things changing.
    You're right. In regards to climate change, it questionable because the Earth is always changing.

Huh? She's young so I'll give her a pass. She's terribly misinformed. There are organizations that have designed and implemented solutions to combat climate change.

Several energy companies have constructed solar power fields in several states and across the world. Tesla is a pioneer of the electric car and other car companies will follow in the future. Man made forests and other bio-engineering methods have already begun to capture CO2 and convert into renewable energy.

Biologists and other scientists are trying to invent new methods in order to release more oxygen to combat CO2. Droughts? There are hydro facilities that convert seawater into fresh water. People realize what humans are doing to the planet's climate and they're doing their best to innovate news ways to help control the CO2 levels but you don't hear about it.

She's thinks no one's doing anything and this isn't the case. Now, will any of this work? Who knows? Is there a way to measure the amount of CO2 that's being removed?

I keep saying this but our planet is changing. The Earth will heal herself. There've been five mass extinctions (Jurassic being the largest), the impact and Deccan Traps (volcanism) that caused a mass extinction late Cretaceous, and other volcanic eruptions that release large amounts of CO2. With that being said, the Earth is still here and we're here. So, what does that tell you? What do you think will happen if a volcano erupts and causes changes in the weather? Remember 1991, I believe? The Summer that never was due to a volcanic eruption that reflected sunlight cooling the Earth.

Mother nature will find a way. She's a planet after all. Why do people not know this?

haha did you really just analyze some way over the top, autistic, propaganda potato teen kid the media, doomsdayers, and politicians trotted out as a last ditch effort? Lmao.. we went from the ice age is coming, acid rain, purple rain, global warming, global warming part II - featuring Raekwon, now 12 yrs a climate-change slave.

it's all so gay. almost gayer than genchat. im pro-pollution at this point. meaning im gonna start shitting in the street and buying plastic straws in bulk. that shit isn't gonna suck it's self up off the asssphalt.