once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Now please stand for the National Anthem

  1. #1
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Now please stand for the National Anthem

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

  2. #2

    Default

    So which letter is the fat ginger supposed to be in the LGBTIQIALSDJFJF???

  3. #3
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    yo wtf.

    where in tf do you find this shit.

    lmaooooooooo

    unreal
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  4. #4

    Default

    That's one ugly choir

  5. #5
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    yo wtf.

    where in tf do you find this shit.

    lmaooooooooo

    unreal
    How do I find stuff the mainstream media broadcasts into hundreds of millions of homes?

    Hahaha CNN still has a contract with every US airport to play their shit. Imagine people waiting to board a flight watching the freak show?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

  6. #6
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,530
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    I guarantee that if Jerry Springer ran for president, he would win.

  7. #7
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Looks like they recruited a Skampoe too


    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

  8. #8
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,521
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Lol at whoever at CNN purposefully chose the thumbnail with that guy's disapproving expression.

  9. #9
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I guarantee that if Jerry Springer ran for president, he would win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

  10. #10
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,530
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I just rewatch the movie Trainspotting. Filmed in ‘96.

    In the scene where they are at the club and Renton says “20 years from now there won’t be men and women, just wankers”.

    Never knew how right he was.

    The democrats are now the party of WANKERS.

  11. #11
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    wtf.

    i wouldnt know this actually airs on the telly cause i dont watch it.

    a fucking shame though, i knew things were getting bad but this is like the first phase of an ever changing social landscape that im going to have to live in.

    unreal.
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  12. #12
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    14,521
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I just rewatch the movie Trainspotting. Filmed in ‘96.

    In the scene where they are at the club and Renton says “20 years from now there won’t be men and women, just wankers”.

    Never knew how right he was.

    The democrats are now the party of WANKERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    wtf.

    i wouldnt know this actually airs on the telly cause i dont watch it.

    a fucking shame though, i knew things were getting bad but this is like the first phase of an ever changing social landscape that im going to have to live in.

    unreal.
    This is basically my attitude to it.

    I was going to post something similar when the subject came up in another thread last week. I don't think the 31 flavors gender shit can last, although part of me feels like its a divide & conquer tactic. If the goal is a basically equal society then it really shouldn't matter if you want to wear a dress or have somebody create an art piece out of your genitals.

    Dooch might have been joking but I think a genderless society is where we're headed because gender is a non issue that's somehow being portrayed as a big deal. At some point society should just go to the scientific basis: what your sex is, male or female. Everything after that is kind of meaningless anyway.

    A gender is a social construct for which often the supposed traits don't apply, which is supposedly the reason why these crackpots have invented a million other genders. But its simpler to just drop the whole concept.

  13. #13
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    This is basically my attitude to it.

    I was going to post something similar when the subject came up in another thread last week. I don't think the 31 flavors gender shit can last, although part of me feels like its a divide & conquer tactic. If the goal is a basically equal society then it really shouldn't matter if you want to wear a dress or have somebody create an art piece out of your genitals.

    Dooch might have been joking but I think a genderless society is where we're headed because gender is a non issue that's somehow being portrayed as a big deal. At some point society should just go to the scientific basis: what your sex is, male or female. Everything after that is kind of meaningless anyway.

    A gender is a social construct for which often the supposed traits don't apply, which is supposedly the reason why these crackpots have invented a million other genders. But its simpler to just drop the whole concept.

    Have you looked into John Money - responsible for the term gender and many other frequently used terms, never to be conflated with a scientific term like "sexes".
    His wikipedia entry is disturbing enough (experimenting on a child) without the obvious censorship of him being raised by a single mother and "crazy aunts". His father died - maybe stop reading here lol.

    He probably has over 100 published studies, but I feel his lack of a father and the absolute insanity of being raised by a swarm of directionless women circling the henhouse, ultimately lead him down this path:

    https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/david-r...-johnjoan-case
    Last edited by Max Chinroom; 10-12-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

  14. #14
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post

    a fucking shame though, i knew things were getting bad but this is like the first phase of an ever changing social landscape that im going to have to live in.
    I wonder if Nikola Tesla was predicting the Singularity with machines possessing Super Intelligence on an exponential scale or simply the precursor (2020 DNC campaign surgical-nightmare props involving 9 year olds who will be "activated" at a later date to disperse bio-weapon gasses from their mutilated, construct-genitals)



    However it plays out it's gonna be hilarious, and I might have to drop a Warcloud style verse on a future YO ep/lp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    The Harm Reduction Unit is my favourite unit within the Unacceptable Behaviour Team.

  15. #15
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post

    However it plays out it's gonna be hilarious, and I might have to drop a Warcloud style verse on a future YO ep/lp.
    looking forward to the downfall because of that reason alone.

    lets go!!

    that money guy is just like you said disturbing... id even go as far to call him... a monster.

    ive read all about the german/nazi experiments and wasnt bothered in the slightest. but from what ive read about this guy.

    jesus fuck

    dude shoulda stayed in New Zealand,

    but what this guy was doing to kids, in a testing format, nowadays there are people that are pushing to allow babies to take hormones and or whatever else changes your sex.

    wow.

    like if thats the case... why wouldnt you just abort your child if you were unhappy with its sex and then try again.
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •