once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Ironfizt - like i never left

  1. #1
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Ironfizt - like i never left

    PEACE
    I just wanted to share with you my new instrumental album. You can download it for free or you can donate anything you like. If you do buy it, you get a free IronFizt sticker. Hit me back with some feedback if you listen to it. PEACE

    https://ironfizt.bandcamp.com/album/like-i-never-left

  2. #2
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Gonna bump this cuz i really want some feedback
    PEACE

  3. #3
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bump it again. Let me know what you think

  4. #4
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    its funny how this board doesnt move. but people still post in it expecting feed back... without giving any to others on top of all that.

    the production is solid. not really type of beats i would spit over but i do like that select few track.

    didnt really care much for the samples but if this is meant to be an instrumental album with no intention of people ever using the beats for emceeing purposes then thats cool i guess.

    but i still dont like the dialogue samples.

    all these beats are very traditional, i think i get the style. heavy soul sampled. a couple beats here and there that i dig. but this isnt my alley so thats a given.
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  5. #5

    Default

    Iron Fizt is a LEGEND on Wu Corp because of the following remixes:


    Nas - One Mic (Iron Fizt Remix)
    U-God - Bump (Iron Fizt Remix)
    Wu-Tang - Uzi (Iron Fizt Remix)
    Iron Fizt - City High Remix
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-30-2019 at 10:19 PM.

  6. #6
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My brotha! Thank you for the support after all these years my G. Hopefully you downloaded the album. Let me know what you think
    PEACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Iron Fizt is a LEGEND on Wu Corp because of the following remixes:


    Nas - One Mic (Iron Fizt Remix)
    U-God - Bump (Iron Fizt Remix)
    Wu-Tang - Uzi (Iron Fizt Remix)
    Iron Fizt - City High Remix
    Last edited by IronFizt; 12-19-2019 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Misspelling

  7. #7
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    PEACE
    First, thank you for checking out the music. I appreciate you taking time off your day you listen to it. Any feedback is welcomed, that's how I grow as a producer.

    Second, don't come at me with that BS about coming over expecting feedback when I don't post. I help built this fuckin section posting music and giving feedback more than ten years ago so miss me with that bullshit. Responses like yours after the reason why a lot of us who kept this section alive years ago don't post anymore.
    PEACE

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    its funny how this board doesnt move. but people still post in it expecting feed back... without giving any to others on top of all that.

    the production is solid. not really type of beats i would spit over but i do like that select few track.

    didnt really care much for the samples but if this is meant to be an instrumental album with no intention of people ever using the beats for emceeing purposes then thats cool i guess.

    but i still dont like the dialogue samples.

    all these beats are very traditional, i think i get the style. heavy soul sampled. a couple beats here and there that i dig. but this isnt my alley so thats a given.

  8. #8
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    lmfao, sure doing a lot on here now sun.

    lol ten years ago
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  9. #9
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't come back cuz I need to, i come back cuz I want to. This is where I first started posting beats and remixes so if it wasn't for the Corp i wouldn't have grown as a producer. What the fuck have you accomplished then? I'm pretty sure you're no Sleep Sinatra or Graveyard Shifter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    lmfao, sure doing a lot on here now sun.

    lol ten years ago

  10. #10
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IronFizt View Post
    I don't come back cuz I need to, i come back cuz I want to. This is where I first started posting beats and remixes so if it wasn't for the Corp i wouldn't have grown as a producer. What the fuck have you accomplished then? I'm pretty sure you're no Sleep Sinatra or Graveyard Shifter
    bro...

    im better.

    but you would have to listen to a kids work and make an honest opinion yourself to get that assumption.

    lmao, id be more than happy to rip your shit but i know it when i see it, you aint no producer who is willing to work with an emcee/artist. y'all have no direction other than taking someone elses blue print and copying it. and sun. i see it.
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  11. #11

    Default

    The cover looks like my basement. You might have more records than me. Hope you get a better filing system though. Not sure how you find a record you want. I buy records faster than I can organize them so I get it.


    The Intro is cool. Spiritual is my favorite. Heavenly Goddess is good

    Another classic Iron Fizt track

  12. #12
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Edit

    You're better? Did you really just say that you're better than Sleep Sinatra and Graveyard Shifter? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The balls on this chick. You're smoking that good crack to have written that and then posted it. Oh man, no wonder I stopped posting here

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    bro...

    im better.

    but you would have to listen to a kids work and make an honest opinion yourself to get that assumption.

    lmao, id be more than happy to rip your shit but i know it when i see it, you aint no producer who is willing to work with an emcee/artist. y'all have no direction other than taking someone elses blue print and copying it. and sun. i see it.
    Last edited by IronFizt; 05-23-2020 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Misspelled words

  13. #13
    SUPERIOR TASTE IN BAD MUSIC
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    easily.

    how am i not?

    oh i forgot... i dont sound like a d list wu tang dick rider


    no edits on my end.
    <img src=https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic197760_8.gif border=0 alt= />

  14. #14
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    15,166
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Haha. Yeah I mean the site is dead so its tough to get replies for your music on here. If Mister Yo hadn't posted nothing would be moving in this thread.

    Ironfizt is on his own dick like a mf.

  15. #15
    IronFizt of the Lone Star IronFizt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    El Paso, TX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That's not how it works. Post a link of your best work so I can laugh at that shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Yo View Post
    easily.

    how am i not?

    oh i forgot... i dont sound like a d list wu tang dick rider


    no edits on my end.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •