once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Psychology of an Incel

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Sha, have you read his 'My infamous life' book? it's a hilarious read, but more to the point here, it doubles as a never ending list of fights P (AND HIS HOMIES) were involved in

I took every bit of the book as being facts but lol how could I even really relate, I'm white, suburban, non-US, and middle aged. it would be hard even for someone with basically the same background as P (but not from his hood) to say whether he depicted the truth

the most interesting part of the book, to me, and I guess the part that stands the best chance of being mostly true, is when he describes his childhood. it says a lot about the social circumstances he grew up in, and about the determination that ran in his family (his grandma comes to mind)

come to think of it, I'll happily spend some time re-reading the book soon, even if most of it is a lie - in that case it's just some very good shit talking (wucorp gen chat style)

true

Yeah its a good book and I don't think P comes off as portraying himself as super hard either, although I'm sure some things were exaggerated.

Saigon getting the shit kicked out of him was caught on tape. I don't think he said anything that bad about Trag or whoever but its been a while since i read it.

Are there any other Hip Hop memoirs worth reading? I have RZA's books and they're a good read.

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    You've been talking smack about me over a year and I never responded until now. Dude, listen, you're definitely on the autism spectrum. The way you act with stalking people, spending countless hours on the computer looking up info on people, always online, making threads lying, and the lame trolling. This isn't the way to fit in, Art. This tells me you have nothing but bullshit offline.

I don't have time to deal with you. I have a career (since you've stalked me, you should know) and a family to provide for. You can be happy, Art. Seriously, you can. All you have to do is log off, live life, and stop lying.
    respectfully, eye don't understand why people like you still post here...you are sincere and peaceful...do you roll up on the neighborhood bullies and build with them like they are human? do you know no matter how good you are you are guilty by association? the only reason you should be posting up in here is to take big diareah shits on these wu tang stans-men...eye get treated with the utmost respect, Love and admiration in real life even by characters who most people are afraid of, so its too bitter of a pill to swallow being talked to in such a manner here

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Radioactive Man and all the other civilized people here

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

The funniest part of Prodigy's book (and I only listened to the audio version) is when he talks about seeing Ja Rule in a club wearing a loosely knit gay mans sweater, and his chest nipples were poking out. P describes the scene with the utmost disgust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

hahahhaa,

P's book is the greatest audiobook of all time. Ja rule's nipple sweater was bugged out. I think he has a story about getting in a gun fight with nore with a cowboy revolver or a musket or some weird shit like that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by knewmucus View Post
    respectfully, eye don't understand why people like you still post here...you are sincere and peaceful...do you roll up on the neighborhood bullies and build with them like they are human? do you know no matter how good you are you are guilty by association? the only reason you should be posting up in here is to take big diareah shits on these wu tang stans-men...eye get treated with the utmost respect, Love and admiration in real life even by characters who most people are afraid of, so its too bitter of a pill to swallow being talked to in such a manner here

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Radioactive Man and all the other civilized people here
    lmao Lord nose is one of the civilized here?

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    lmao Lord nose is one of the civilized here?
    you disagree?

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Haha. Lord Nose is almost 50 and can’t hold down a job
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffffffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Haha. Lord Nose is almost 50 and canít hold down a job
    come on Castanza....if SUNNYWINTERSTV is Lord Nose youtube channel its looks like he is living life to the fullest

are you?

Quote Originally Posted by knewmucus View Post

Lol. Thanks, man. I stop posting for year to focus on my new family and my career. I've been here since 2006 so some of these guys are like family, you know. I don't hate anyone here.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

You've been talking smack about me over a year and I never responded until now. Dude, listen, you're definitely on the autism spectrum. The way you act with stalking people, spending countless hours on the computer looking up info on people, always online, making threads lying, and the lame trolling. This isn't the way to fit in, Art. This tells me you have nothing but bullshit offline.

I don't have time to deal with you. I have a career (since you've stalked me, you should know) and a family to provide for. You can be happy, Art. Seriously, you can. All you have to do is log off, live life, and stop lying.

while an argument could possible be made for everything you accused me of being, at what point on this forum have i ever lied??

as i recall, you are the one who posted multiple photos of your apartment at one time, then posted a photo of a lot of cash on a table that didn't appear in any other photo. when i called you out on it and asked to see another picture of that table, you refused to. you are the liar and projecting on me.

if you're not, prove me wrong. either show where i've lied on this forum or post another picture of your coffee table... Liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

This Coffee Table drama has been going on for like 5 yrs.

Next time I move, I'm hiring a dump run dude w/ Lee Tower's shoulder hair to dispose of my current furnishings.

I want all Restoration Hardware for the important stuff in this order: coffee table, sectional couch, a couple of gaudy exotic italian swivel leather seats, maybe an armoire.
    Not buying one of their $4000 beds. You can get a great bed for $1100 MAX.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

No Father to my stench

Lol. Thanks, man. I stop posting for year to focus on my new family and my career. I've been here since 2006 so some of these guys are like family, you know. I don't hate anyone here.
    thats tight my G!...eye don't hate anyone here...om a practitioner of the science of hating, the most American of art forms but never player hating...the best way to show Love to certain people is taking shit to the negative side of the number line......but thanks for the new insult..."incel"

people need to invest in organic toxin free beds so when you take the plastic off you not sleeping on something that emits poisonous fumes

Peace to Stylemaster and Samurai 7