once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is confession like?

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    had to go through this every month as a kid. you just make up stuff. at a certain point I asked my parents what sins I could confess lol. it was the school that had me go to confession, my parents thought it was hilarious
    Not even sure what a well mannered young Belgium boy would confess about, other than stealing an extra cough drop or bitter chocolate from grandma's candy bowl

Maybe you saw a 56K modem internet booby or spit a mister yo MTV style rap in an AOL chat room in PLAIN TEXT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    I think the goal is to not drink soda if you can help it. It's basically liquid candy. No one likes being hammered over the head with blatant ideological propaganda, so this commercial might actually get some Americans to drink water again.

What are black americans going to drink now? They can't claim Faygo, because that's already a gay white soda for mid-west dudes.

Yeah I rarely drink sodas tbh. But sometimes I have a craving for a full sugar coke or a sprite or whatever and nothing else will satisfy it. I had a coke with southern comfort the other day and was amazed by how fantastic it tasted, my teeth were itching after though, its crazy to drink it regularly.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

Never liked Southern Comfort. Always reminded me of cough syrup. Awful hangovers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

This one was Southern Comfort Black, but I can't remember what the original tastes like anyway.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Not even sure what a well mannered young Belgium boy would confess about, other than stealing an extra cough drop or bitter chocolate from grandma's candy bowl

Maybe you saw a 56K modem internet booby or spit a mister yo MTV style rap in an AOL chat room in PLAIN TEXT.
    us kids once made a fake list in class of who was in a fight with whom, and then the next day all of us went into the booth in a very specific order to make it so that all of us said "I was in a fight with the kid who was just in here with you, Father'. after about five or six of those the priest left the booth. the principal came into class later that day and things got pretty ugly. parents were called.

we didn't pull that move again. you CANNOT fuck with the Vatican

Last edited by Hal Incandenza; 11-24-2019 at 12:02 PM.

I never been to church, I just confess my sins on this forum.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi