once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autofellatio Redux

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

It is like everything has changed, and yet nothing has changed.

Tooch, Desperado was my favorite movie in 7th grade, and I checked, and still have the DVD. It may not rank so highly anymore, but still holds a warm place in my heart. Selma Hayak's titties will always be near and dear to me. Also, when did you start claiming "non-white" ? Congratulations, on leaving that business behind, although I don't think you can retroactively grow a soul.

Robbie, on the other hand, you seemed to have fully embraced the internal conflict of a white kid torn between Stormfront and a wutang message board, and your man vs himself conflict makes for a nuanced story. the only thing that bothers me is that wu-corp always embraced making fun of my half-jewish side, but never the half-cuban side. There were a few raft jokes, but it never took off. perhaps someone could combine the two?

TSA, I cannot help but feel partly responsible for the lack of dicktalk here at wucorp, but will do my best to BBTD in 2019 (Bring Back The Dick)

Art, congratulations on hitting the big time mod status. Also, who was the originator of drunk alcohol dick? Was that a classic Noel Late night Australian Goth Poem? A drunken monk jewel?

Sha, thank you for staying on topic. I guess it is "ickier" to have a dick in your mouth than a dick in your hand, but conversely, it feels way better to have a mouth around your dick than a hand. Doesn't that even out? If i could fellate myself, why would i bother jerking it? Thats bush league.

and Hal, I have just begun my 2019 campaign to elevate the cock to the lofty heights it so properly deserves.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

side note, did you guys change the rep method to a jewstar in my honor? i am flattered
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Regarding “non-white”.

I was merely being facetious because Darryl recently told me I wasn’t white. And I thought.... this could be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

If you wanna voluntarily cuck yourself to them, no one is stopping you. In fact we are cheering you on lol. I heard #TeamOven is the hottest shit out right now.
    Wow! The Jews were pretty based. What happened?
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Ohh shit! forgot about the half Cuban side haha.

I mean SOMEONE here has to take some pot shots at the Jews, (dooch and tsa claimed their targets already) it's only right and part of the natural order of the Cilva ringz corp universe. Euros are too pussy because of "speech laws", so I'll keep up the good fight.

I'm too lazy right now to embed but: https://ibb.co/yXS2hMX

You're right about everything changing^
    I remember Twitter as an early slightly gay adopter in 2008. Now it's like JewStormFront and they are organizing to kill whitey because we might enjoy 9 holes of golf, some lightly seasoned chicken breast and a Gin & Tonic.

Scary times all around. You should cuckhold TSA though.

He's been waiting on your triumphant return. Bet you feel the adoration deep in your plums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Regarding “non-white”.

I was merely being facetious because Darryl recently told me I wasn’t white. And I thought.... this could be useful.
    In the event you pursue any post-secondary education then yes.

However if you need to get into a local country club run by some Cleveland good-ol-boys, you should seek out a licensed notary to get your white stamp, but prepare yourself for the Golden retriever heel test, followed up by the lawn edging + grocery store special - shrimp cocktail inspection.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Everything about Western Civilization came from the greasy haired, hairy chested original Latin olive oil goombah man from the boot.

Our northern cousins live it and embrace it, and have mastered it.

We even gave them fascism to combat the Jew and the Slav with their communism and corruptions.

But still...

Im flattered that everyone south of Texas tries to pass themselves off as me.

Danny has Latin blood. He’s okay. He gets it even if his woody Allen acts up at times. It’s a chronic condition he can’t help it.
    Last edited by Dooch; 11-28-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Even Donald Trump was feeling his life was incomplete as just a billionaire and the president. He wants to be Eye-talian too.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.