once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autofellatio Redux

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Default Autofellatio Redux

So, last night i dreamed that i was sucking my own dick in my office at work. Im not sure what triggered this lucid and intense dreamscape adventure, and dont particularly care.

Perhaps that mystery is part of the majesty of the experience, but i digress.

The dream was pleasant, although i woke up before climaxing, irl and in the dream.

For the record, i am not flexible enough to actually suck my dick, but would absolutely attempt to do so if it was within my skillset.

Nevertheless, i was immediately motivated to come to wucorp to discuss my experience. It has been a while, but as i recall from the days of my youth, this website is primarily dedicated to men discussing, pontificating on, and attempting to suck their own dicks.

As i recall, it was a somewhat controversial topic, but most of us came to the consensus that if one is able to suck his own knob, not only should he, but he would be insane not to. There were a few puritan dissenters, but they were young, immature wutang fans with still-forming brains.

So, wucorp, here in 2019, how have your views on autofellatio evolved? Can we all agree that, if able, it is clearly the right move?

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

suck this drunk alcohol dick.

welcom back dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

There's some fresh dicks and dick memorabilia on the wucorp facebook group chat. This particular forum has lost the 'luster'.
    Of course, since everyone is a grown man with responsibility, there's a lot less 'opposition' to the 'lifestyle'.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

What's up with Jews dying from these demented "auto-" sexual style acts though?

Anthony Bourdain hanging himself in a closet and masturbating to the idea of his wife cucking him (which she did)
    Jeffrey Epstein dying because he wanted to get a nut out as the black prison guards online shopped and forged documents
    Half Jew Louis CK flicking his cadbury egg in front of post-wall women in the dead of winter

It's all so confusing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

I remember awhile back you bought Desperado on DVD.

Iím curious, do you still have it?

Jews are way better than white ppl imo. There's no comparison. I'm watching a Netflix show about popular toys and jews came up with everything. ev-er-y-th-ing. He man, power rangers, star wars. god damn. There's like 7 of them in total and they output is unreal.

This country would really suck without them. I couldn't imagine a country where only black people produce total creativity output, and the other 75 million people talk about how they bought power tools from jews 'just in case' for like, 320 years. It would be hell. White people have honestly done nothing. Even the shit they claim to do, is jewish.

Nobody stays on topic these days. We all need to be on ritalin.

In theory, using your own hand is no different from using your own mouth. In practise its icky (probably, I can't reach).

You can tell the guys who need to call a plumber to snake a drain.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Jews are way better than white ppl imo. There's no comparison. I'm watching a Netflix show about popular toys and jews came up with everything. ev-er-y-th-ing. He man, power rangers, star wars. god damn. There's like 7 of them in total and they output is unreal.

This country would really suck without them. I couldn't imagine a country where only black people produce total creativity output, and the other 75 million people talk about how they bought power tools from jews 'just in case' for like, 320 years. It would be hell. White people have honestly done nothing. Even the shit they claim to do, is jewish.

If you wanna voluntarily cuck yourself to them, no one is stopping you. In fact we are cheering you on lol. I heard #TeamOven is the hottest shit out right now.

One week heís an anti-Semite, next week he hates Muslims, then itís whites.

Darryl had become the fat old guy he thought I was.

Maybe some mild schizophrenia going lol. What bizarre reality does a person live in where they claim whites have done nothing? These charts don't even account for the information or space age.

Robby is so god damn dumb dude lol jesus. You're really trailer dude.

I like how bitcoin forum white people have this black person in their head who they're constantly arguing with because 96% of that black persons thoughts are slavery LOL. You can't make a post on the internet about where to find a reasonably priced sofa without

"u KOOW d'IRiSh weer sleev's 2?"

lol I literally saw someone post about redlining and some ty lopez nigga with an inflamed face and pockmarks jumps out the box talking about
    "I don't know why everything has to be about slavery" LOL yoo.

And what is with this 'it turns out the jews were really the ones being white people the whole time' lol. nigga if you don't shut the fuck up and go buy silver

haha someone is boiling hot mad

'bitcoin and boomer references' are now being thrown like ninja stars

Dooch can you help me beat this extra hard game level?

Yea I donít speak social media millenial so I have no idea who ty Lopez is or what that kid is saying half the time.

Heís going to wind up becoming that Calvin dude from that neighborhood show.

I guess as ďnon whiteĒ, I can speak without bias.

I prefer white people if we base it on race alone.

I always go to white establishments when conducting business. Unless I get a taste for Taco Bell or some chain bullshit. But white people own that anyway.

I just trust them to have their shit together more often than not from my own personal experiences.
    Last edited by Dooch; 11-24-2019 at 08:05 AM.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    So, last night i dreamed that i was sucking my own dick in my office at work.
    true - doing it at home is so 2018

DAN I SALUTE YOU AND YOUR COCK LIBERATING WAYS.