once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Musk unveils his asperger truck

80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar

I have excellent bone marrow. Musk even joined Paypal after it was already a thing, and magically acquired a ton of shares which raised questions back in the day. It seems like his entire career is getting the public pumped up about the work of various engineering teams and he can take partial credit, be the face or grifter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

this is the part of 'silicon valley' that bugs the fuck out of me. Moreso because it works. His parents have a billion dollar mine, so he has an infinite line of credit and thus PayPal and co are happy to have him tag along despite contributing 0 to the actual project then coming out to say immature fantastical shit about 'AI' and 'Automation' being dangerous cause he saw movies where bad things happened.

Andrew Yang can eat a dick too.

this era of 'the billionaires will save us' is coming to an end now that the next set of Marvel movies will suck

I also don't take anyone who goes on Joe Rogan's show seriously either. Never even made it through a single episode, because all the subject matter appeals to the modern normie crowd who never debated esoteric neckbeard topics in a know-the-ledge sub forum of a once poppin' esoteric forum of Wutang warlocks.

Is he on DMT or maybe just gay?

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    thin line between musk and charlesjones

except for the bank account, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Astronomy is pretty important to our civilization, physics, scientific knowledge and all that. We learnt a shitload from it that expanded our knowledge of the world and the universe and there's still a shitload to learn.

That being said, in the end more efficient launches and refinements of the rockets sending these sats up is gonna help us get further into space anyway where you can get a better look at that stuff.
    Good reply. The same can be said about organized religion and the progression of understanding our place in the cosmos or our inner animal being / jew and the emergence of consciousness, without subscribing or becoming an adherent to some branch or sect. Cringey reddit-like atheists trying to piss off mom or dad can't operate on this level.

If you wanna be space fags together, I'm down. The plush lawns are buried in winter snow. This forum needs needs a winter hobby, like tel-o-scopin constellations or 80's slim cute pancake butt.

An old girlfriend named a star after me in the Star Registry. Somewhere out there, Iím some Proto Jew God.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    this is the part of 'silicon valley' that bugs the fuck out of me. Moreso because it works. His parents have a billion dollar mine, so he has an infinite line of credit and thus PayPal and co are happy to have him tag along despite contributing 0 to the actual project then coming out to say immature fantastical shit about 'AI' and 'Automation' being dangerous cause he saw movies where bad things happened.

Andrew Yang can eat a dick too.

this era of 'the billionaires will save us' is coming to an end now that the next set of Marvel movies will suck
    Exactly. He had the money beforehand so could invest in whatever venture he wanted, zero risk involved from the beginning. He isn't some God as many make him out to be.

Tesla's are incredibly overrated as well. People pay nearly £100k for crappy plastic interior and shitty ride comfort. Pay 80k buy an S-class don't worry about the environment.

The Cyber truck interior is pretty awful. It's cold and uninviting, almost seems like it was designed for gen-z who have xanax addictions or require SSRI's to function.

The idea that one of the guys in this picture know anything about trucks, or what truck owners would be interested in driving, is peak delusional. The fact that it's the one with looks like he's 'allergic to dander' is even worst.

They're saying it's got 1 billion dollars worth of 'pre-orders' but the pre-orders only require a 100 dollar deposit lol. Depositing 100 dollars to the guy who sold over 10 million versions of a car he can only realistically make 10,000 in 20 years, well after the previous buyers are suing him into a hole, is also fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Lol I thought that boxy proto 3-D design looked familiar.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Niiiiccce

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

They both look like they escaped the Chernobyl plant in time to live, but sort of loitered around for a couple minutes to talk about their plans for that evening.

He did a tug of war between this truck and a Ford F-150. The Tesla truck won I just watched the video, its clear as hell that they put the F-150 in RWD mode. Fucking liar.

I blame Doc Brown for romanticizing the Delorean.