once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: First Dave, now Louis

Default First Dave, now Louis

He's half Hungarian Jew. The Israeli crowd went wild over the joke and loved his stand-up.

This really upset the Twitter gentiles and are calling for his head, because no one is better at being offended on the behalf of others than the users of such a shit platform.
    https://twitter.com/search?q=Louis%20CK&src=typd

Greeted by a small group of women holding signs that read "I do not want to see your penis"
    Wucorp probably does, because full frontal male nudity is like a staple of this place

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Twitter's been beyond saving for a while now.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

a week and a half ago, i went to see jew-comedian Ari Shaffir. if yo've never heard of him, he was famous for dosing his friend and fellow comedian Bert Kreischer wiht Molly during a podcast while Bert's wife and kids were there.

so Ari Shaffir was extremely hilarious and Pittsburgh was the last stop of his tour before he filmed his new (probably netflix) special in new york city a couple days later.

well, the day after i saw him, kobe died, and Ari did this...

his standup gig to records his special was canceled after people threatened to shoot it up and his management team dropped him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

Lol imagine being so into celebrity worship, that you would threaten somebody over this.

Quite the spectacle now people are selling t shirts making profit. Canít wait until the new limited collectors addition shoes come out from lebron, for 400 a pop. If anyone can shamelessly further his brand from this, itís king James.

Lol imagine being so into celebrity worship, that you would threaten somebody over this.
    I looked at a variety of forums, threads or social media after he died and made the observation that black males aged 16 - 45 hold Kobe in a higher regard than someone like MLK. They really want to kill this edgy, shock jock Jewish comedian over his trolling. What's strange is they kept calling him 'white' or made references to George Zimmerman - a somewhat obese afro-peruvian with brown eyes and chestnips.

None of this is surprising considering even TSA probably thinks Jose from the local Howard Johnson is the same as a blue eyed Nord. It's not worth correcting them because the real comedy is watching semi-autistic or neurotic gen-x Jews have public meltdowns because they keep blurting out 'wrongthink' on high-estrogen tech platforms.

Itís funny about Kobe because when he first came into the league he was nowhere near black enough.

I didnít realize they held NBA players in such high regard.

The next thing brewing is that Pat Mahomes is too light skinned and white spoken so Lamar Jackson will be the face of black QBs.

I mean he canít throw for shirt and runs a college offense because of that, got exposed in the playoffs ......but itís because heís black.
    Last edited by Dooch; 02-05-2020 at 02:47 PM.

If Tom Brady's plane falls from the sky or he blows his face off with a shotgun like Kurt Cobain at some point, I'm sure we'd see the same reactions. I'd probably instantly start sending my brother in law death memes just to get him flustered. The guy is super deep into Brady worship. Sometimes I just want to backhand him in the face because it's embarrassing. I do laugh when the press raves on endlessly about charity work from dead celebs. Charities have always been tax shelters for the rich. It's just something their financial advisers push them into.

Yea I donít get the Brady obsession.

I donít get any of it from someone above the age of 16.