once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Proof that General Wise knows how instigate ppl

  1. #16
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,151
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    was that 7 stories mixed into 3 thoughts?
    HERE'Z A LIL STORY...

    ED AN JASP WERE LOST IN THE ARIZONA DESERT FOR AWHILE AND ED SAID TO JASP " IM SO THIRSTY... *PANT, PANT*... I COULD LICK THE SWEAT OFF A COW'Z BALL'Z", AND JASPER REPLIED, "MOO, MOO BUCKAROO!!"
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  2. #17
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,712
    Rep Power
    121

    Default

    He does know how to draw attn though. You gotta give him that. You can use that when you are trying to do most organized things. On a bigger level that just forums and typical shit like convo or even daily actions. I'm talkin about bizzznesss.

  3. #18
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by "SiCkARoCkS" View Post
    HERE'Z A LIL STORY...

    ED AN JASP WERE LOST IN THE ARIZONA DESERT FOR AWHILE AND ED SAID TO JASP " IM SO THIRSTY... *PANT, PANT*... I COULD LICK THE SWEAT OFF A COW'Z BALL'Z", AND JASPER REPLIED, "MOO, MOO BUCKAROO!!"
    this is an ol' wives tale.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    He does know how to draw attn though. You gotta give him that. You can use that when you are trying to do most organized things. On a bigger level that just forums and typical shit like convo or even daily actions. I'm talkin about bizzznesss.
    you cant use eD

  4. #19
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,151
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post


    you cant use eD

    HE MEAN'Z WISE DIPSHIT
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  5. #20
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    eD is wise is heyzues was TomB is ERIC CARTMAN is Blackman

  6. #21
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,151
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    eD is wise is heyzues was TomB is ERIC CARTMAN is Blackman
    DONT FORGET DANE AND IF THAT'Z SO YOUR DEFINANTLY THE BIGGEST FAGGIT SINCE GODDESSCONGRATZ ON THE 8000TH POST HILLBILLY
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  7. #22
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,712
    Rep Power
    121

    Default

    No you arent. Stop lying like that out in the open cuz its getting old. If you was all them ppl then you would know alot more about things that you have no clue of right now.

  8. #23
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    That hurts my heart.........

  9. #24
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    No you arent. Stop lying like that out in the open cuz its getting old. If you was all them ppl then you would know alot more about things that you have no clue of right now.

    of course im not all of those ppl...what are you fucking tardacious?
    your almost more uptight than sicka....

    women always have their, you know, cycles, at the same time......

  10. #25
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,151
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Dude If U Were All Them Retardz Combined You'd Have Like 20000+ Postz.....
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  11. #26
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Addition was always your strong point.

  12. #27
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,712
    Rep Power
    121

    Default

    Bitch please. You better know that fuckin with me will get you pwned and hard. I'll kill your little internet fantasy of being a king and quick.

    That being said , I ask that you stand down or get put down.

    Just say that you are sorry or dont reply to me at all.

    You can also hit me up on the PM tip like you are fond of doing if it strikes you.

  13. #28
    Just walk away. Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Unlimited Power
    Posts
    10,924
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Kill me

  14. #29
    JOKER FAM Sicka than aidZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Westside connected (westcoast)
    Age
    39
    Posts
    15,151
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eD View Post
    of course im not all of those ppl...what are you fucking tardacious?
    your almost more uptight than sicka....

    women always have their, you know, cycles, at the same time......
    YOUR TALKIN BOUT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT ED?

    YEAH, " SORRY ED, CANT BE HOME FOR DINNER* GO'Z SUCKZ SICKA'Z DICK*, "SORRY ED, NO TIME FOR BREAKFAST" *GO'Z TO INFINITY'Z CASA... SUCK'Z HIS DICK*... "I GOTTA WORK ON CHRISTMAS EVE YOUR GONNA HAVE TO MICROWAVE YOUR OWN BURRITO'Z ED, MERRY CHRISTMAS"... GO'Z TO WISE... SUCKZ HIS DICK THEN GO'Z HOME AFTER, FRENCH KISSES ED, TURN'Z DOWN HIS DICK*


    U MEAN THOSE CYCLE'Z CUZ IF IT'Z THAT U KNOW WE COULD FIGURE OUT A BETTER TIME SHE COULD CUM OVER.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

  15. #30
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    39
    Posts
    20,712
    Rep Power
    121

    Default

    Your gonna feel even worse. It aint even worth it.


    Plus..........



























































































































































































    I been fuckin with you this whole time. Even in the other thread. gtg tho. brb lmao omg pwnd








































































































    ITS JUST THE INTERNET RIGHT????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •