once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    *Spoiler* The Holland Play - Playboy X and Dwayne *Spoiler*

Which one did everyone choose to kill?

I chose to kill Dwayne cause I thought he would have more to offer but then I found out that he just disappears afterwards, so I went back to an old save I had and I'm doing it again.
    Yeah i smoked Playboy X like a pack of Kools, cuz I knew i'd over on his pad. He got on my nerves. Liberty City ain't big enough for the both of us.

I ain't got this game yet, but what station is the best??

^ Radio station? Probably Classics. The Beat is ok too. I don't really listen to other stations unless they're on in the car I get in and it sounds good, so I leave it on.

Is it the same style as the other GTA's? Shit cuz I loved the ones on San Andreas. And I answered your ?uestion about the blu-ray and x-box.

JNR is cool, Jazzy.
    Tuff Gong is reggae, also cool.

I mostly listen to my own music but otherwise I'll tune into The Beat or Classics.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    Is it the same style as the other GTA's? Shit cuz I loved the ones on San Andreas. And I answered your ?uestion about the blu-ray and x-box.
    Same shit. Different console. With multi-player!

I can't do the mission where you have to go the old hospital for that fat bitch. I kill all the people in there but then the police show up and its impossible, they dont stop coming. It's really akward to move around in there cause it's really close quarters, so the police keep running right up to me and then its really hard to kill them. That's one of the reasons I'm redoing that bit and killing Playboy instead, I want to get Dwanye's special ability of having gang members with you.
    i passed that mission entirely on luck. i ran out of the building, then i find an open gate at the back of the hospital. i jus ran along the gates.

about the radio stations, they alright. but i preferred the staions on san andreas.

Some songs on Massive B are good too. I'm not usually into that sort of music but I was in the car with little Jacob and I heard some good stuff, it bangs hard lol.

And I was going through the stations and I heard some song that sounded exactly like a Snoop and Dre song, I can't remember which one, I think the Next Episode. It was an instrumental, it must have been the original sample that they used. Anyone know what it is? I can't remember the station and I forgot about that Zit thing at the time.

Never mind, I did some searching and found it.

David Axelrod - The Edge

It was the sample from Next Episode, and it was on Fusion FM

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

I got to play for like 3 days while I was up north for court, this game is off the hook. I can't wait till I get out of debt so I can get a 360 and this fucking game.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

anyone who has the ps3 can someone upload there file around the three leaf clover mission?

i went really far in the game and eventually nobody is appearing on the map nor is anyone calling me.

^ I haven't got that far yet, but try calling all of your friends or checking your emails.

^ I haven't got that far yet, but try calling all of your friends or checking your emails.
    thats what i've been doing.

I can't do the mission where you have to go the old hospital for that fat bitch. I kill all the people in there but then the police show up and its impossible, they dont stop coming. It's really akward to move around in there cause it's really close quarters, so the police keep running right up to me and then its really hard to kill them. That's one of the reasons I'm redoing that bit and killing Playboy instead, I want to get Dwanye's special ability of having gang members with you.
    well get in there... after u get the drugs... jus go thru blasting the cops, and u can use the fire extinguisher or the canisters to blow them up as u shoot them, and dont shoot the cops outside, jus get the closest car and peeeeeel

good luck

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

if i recall on the 360 version. after the 3 leaf clover mission you unlock doing missions for packies brother Gerry.