once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Thread: Racism In The 00's

  1. #16
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    U.K.
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    17

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    do u also like black dick?




    aneway ya in europe i was afraid to say where i was from because if i did , first they would beat me and deport my ass back to where i came from
    ajhaahahhaha


    well let me say one thing,
    everybody is not the same but im gonna speak of a high majority.
    I work in a store , I sell things, The only people i hate when they come in is , project blacks(not regular blacks) , Chinese people(not japanese) and indian people(the ones straight from india)

    why i hate them? Cause they are so fuken cheap. A indian person is never gonna give me a tip they always ask how much something cost, and when u sell them something they want half off. Now i swear to god hope to die hope to fuken die, That indian people are the cheepest mother fukers on this earth.
    NOW IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERY INDIAN IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT COME STRAIGHT FROM INDIA .

    Chinese people are the worst, oh and yes black people from the projects never buy shit, as soon as they come in they show a grimey face, and ask me how much is this? i Say 1.50$ and they say WHAT! and they leave.

    so basically

    1)indian
    2)chinese
    3)project blacks
    i hate them cause they dont want to spend a dollar. Now look man im not lying 90% of the indians are gonna tell me its too much,
    HOW much is this how much is that how much is my dick man fuk outta here


    u know why i have no problem with latin people? Even tho the mexicans dont get alot of money, THEY STILL SPEND! THEY DONT GIVE A FUK THEY ARE NOT GONNA ASK ME HOW MUCH IT COSTS, THEY DONT GIVE A FUK THEY SPEND.
    This shit is just plain ignorant.

  2. #17

    Default

    man u assumed they were rascist cause they fired you. hold back before u use the race card. unless they said "mate your black, your fired" then dnt accuse them of being rascist.

    and ukrainian dude, aint ukraine one of the most rascist nations around?? i jus heard it like that.

    and i kinda agree with saquraki on the indian chinese thing. eversince i started uni and my uni being overloaded with indians and chinese ppl i found out that these ppl see everyone else as second class and they are kinda rascist. like pakis and blacks are cool cause we all hang around and shit they all jokas. but the indians and chinese dnt integrate with anyone else. they all have their groups and never speak to the others.

  3. #18
    FRESH FISH WIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    29
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    why i hate them? Cause they are so fuken cheap. A indian person is never gonna give me a tip they always ask how much something cost, and when u sell them something they want half off. Now i swear to god hope to die hope to fuken die, That indian people are the cheepest mother fukers on this earth.
    NOW IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERY INDIAN IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT COME STRAIGHT FROM INDIA .
    hahaha omg that reminds me of my workplace. we have a joke about indian people there, cause they do the same thing you describe - generally. it's hilarious. and they do it even more to me because i'm brown too. some of them will even try to chat me up and then ask for a discount/ask me to use my personal discount for them. i don't really like to generalize though, because there are a good amount of them that don't do that too. i dunno. maybe bargaining is normal in india for them folks.

  4. #19
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Did anyone find out Noels white yet?


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

  5. #20
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    maybe bargaining is normal in india for them folks.
    ding ding ding

    You call it annoying, they call it smart, do you know how much money Indians save by not being quick to shell out cash, clippin coupons, all that "cheap" shit, will save you a good extra 300-400 dolllars a month.

    and as for the "Project blacks" niggaz prolly only have a dollar, and when you say a dollar fifty thats more than they got, back the fuck up off the poor man. You prolly hate cause they beat your scrawny white ass up.


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

  6. #21
    Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    In Hell..
    Posts
    11,137
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    Is he really black? I didn't know they had black ppl in Australia...
    hahaha, that was the first thought that popped in my head

  7. #22
    FRESH FISH WIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    29
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    ding ding ding

    You call it annoying, they call it smart, do you know how much money Indians save by not being quick to shell out cash, clippin coupons, all that "cheap" shit, will save you a good extra 300-400 dolllars a month.
    yup, my parents are immigrants to canada (from guyana) and they did all that cheap shit, penny-pinched, saved, bought cheap, invested, didn't eat out and fritter away their money....in the 70s, fast forward to the 00s and those two worked their way up to the higher end of middle class. they even gave me, my sister, and brother each a few grand to pay our own rents and stuff just recently. my mom does home daycare and my dad worked in a factory. my mom even bargains still to this day. she knows who to bargain with though. she won't do it in some store, but if it's an independently owned little shop, i know she will.

  8. #23
    DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    fuck fuck fuck
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,166
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I got fired from my job today entirely because I'm black.

    Fuck that. I'm tired of this shit.
    lol ban this cunt

  9. #24
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WIA View Post
    yup, my parents are immigrants to canada (from guyana) and they did all that cheap shit, penny-pinched, saved, bought cheap, invested, didn't eat out and fritter away their money....in the 70s, fast forward to the 00s and those two worked their way up to the higher end of middle class. they even gave me, my sister, and brother each a few grand to pay our own rents and stuff just recently. my mom does home daycare and my dad worked in a factory. my mom even bargains still to this day. she knows who to bargain with though. she won't do it in some store, but if it's an independently owned little shop, i know she will.
    It's all mathematics shawty, I wish my parental units would've followed the same road as yall. My father would spend 2000 dollars in one night than when I ask him for money to eat he would rip a 20 in half or some shit, mofuckas crazy....

    My whole family is brooooooke flat broke 0 dollars lol


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

  10. #25
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,370
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I got fired from my job today entirely because I'm black.

    Fuck that. I'm tired of this shit.
    AHAHAHAAHaa..............fucking priceless Noel.......and to other ppl...yes there are Afircan ppl in Australia.....Noel isn't one of them












  11. #26

    Default

    noel, you realise people will take this seriously?



    and to someone who posted... there are black people here, the indegenous people are black, and there are quite a few africans also. in perth anyway.



  12. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    do u also like black dick?

    aneway ya in europe i was afraid to say where i was from because if i did , first they would beat me and deport my ass back to where i came from
    ajhaahahhaha

    well let me say one thing,
    everybody is not the same but im gonna speak of a high majority.
    I work in a store , I sell things, The only people i hate when they come in is , project blacks(not regular blacks) , Chinese people(not japanese) and indian people(the ones straight from india)

    why i hate them? Cause they are so fuken cheap. A indian person is never gonna give me a tip they always ask how much something cost, and when u sell them something they want half off. Now i swear to god hope to die hope to fuken die, That indian people are the cheepest mother fukers on this earth.
    NOW IM NOT TALKING ABOUT EVERY INDIAN IM TALKING ABOUT THE ONES THAT COME STRAIGHT FROM INDIA .

    Chinese people are the worst, oh and yes black people from the projects never buy shit, as soon as they come in they show a grimey face, and ask me how much is this? i Say 1.50$ and they say WHAT! and they leave.

    so basically

    1)indian
    2)chinese
    3)project blacks
    i hate them cause they dont want to spend a dollar. Now look man im not lying 90% of the indians are gonna tell me its too much,
    HOW much is this how much is that how much is my dick man fuk outta here

    u know why i have no problem with latin people? Even tho the mexicans dont get alot of money, THEY STILL SPEND! THEY DONT GIVE A FUK THEY ARE NOT GONNA ASK ME HOW MUCH IT COSTS, THEY DONT GIVE A FUK THEY SPEND.


    ahhaha, you are such a fucking idiot,



  13. #28

    Default

    dont make me start talking about the jews
    holy fuken shit just dont make me.

    but i dont wanna say anything negative some jew might put a curse on me .
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    dont make me start talking about the jews
    holy fuken shit just dont make me.

    but i dont wanna say anything negative some jew might put a curse on me .
    Go jump off a cliff you bonerbiting fuckface! R u joking? I find it hard to believe anybody is that stupid.

  15. #30
    I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jeruz
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,972
    Rep Power
    39

    Default

    Lmao, general chat gets a friendly taste of racism


    Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •